Super Ally says "excellent" Rangers will win the title this season

As much as I think we are going to win it, the coverups can't be ruled out. Scoring 3 at shittordrie and 2 at HIVs is usually enough. I'd be a lot happier if they were failing to score as well as failing to defend.

I’d be much more confident of us doing it if we stop giving the ball away cheaply and conceding free-kicks in dangerous areas. Although we haven’t conceded a goal at Ibrox, we’ve given sides chances to score. This doesn’t seem to happen so much in Europe, so it’s simply a question of focus.

Love Ally but I don't really want to be hearing this stuff right now - it can only motivate the opposition. Let's just focus on the next game and make sure no complacency creeps in. We're doing great but no prizes are given out in November.
Motivating them isn't going to suddenly transform them into a team capable of challenging us mate. They don't have a player that would get near our team.

One game at a time.

Gerrard has to keep everyone's feet on the ground here.
Absolutely massive for Stevie G this season. He’s been around Smith, Souness etc to know what it means. Keep the heid and we’ll be celebrating big time.

Exactly this.

Everyone needs to stop enjoying this run of form as it could change at any time.

Only crack any sort of smile when the league is won.
BsbZN0uIUAACMgR.jpg

Rangers idol Ally McCoist was quick to correct his talkSPORT co-host Laura Woods when she got the Ibrox side's Premiership advantage over Celtic badly wrong.

Presumably reading from an error in a script, Woods was introducing a segment on 'how great a job Steven Gerrard is doing with Rangers one point clear of Celtic at the top'.

Sensing something was awry, she said: "One point clear at the top? That's not right is it?"

Quick as a flash, McCoist said: "You've got a one missing, it should be ELEVEN points clear at the top."

Going on to give his assessment of Rangers' title chances, McCoist said he thinks that Steven Gerrard's men WILL win back the title this season.

Working as part of the commentary team for the 4-0 Premiership win over Aberdeen yesterday, McCoist couldn't help but be impressed with a Gers side who were able to rest quality like Glen Kamara and Steven Davis.

Asked if this is the season Rangers will win back the title, he said: "Yes.

"It is very early in the season and Celtic are too good a side not to come back and show a little bit of form.

"They are just struggling to get going at this moment in time.

"They had a 3-3 draw at Aberdeen and a 2-2 draw at Hibs but the bigger worry for Celtic rather than dropping points at these places would be the form of Rangers.

"Because they have been absolutely excellent."

"It is impossible NOT to be impressed by how Rangers are looking at this moment in time.

"Of course there is a long way to come and there is definitely improvement to come in Celtic.

"But it is very difficult to remain level headed and keep your feet on the ground."
I do like mccoist on talksport in the morning

Club’s all time record goal scorer.

Most goals ever scored by a Rangers player against the mentally challengeds

10 League winners medals

9 League Cup Winners medals ( I think a record for any player?)

1 Scottish Cup winners medal (played in Cup winning sides 92-93 & 95-96 but missed both winning finals injured)

2 European Golden Boots

Lifelong bear

Handsome as hell and a favourite with our bearettes, and their mothers. :D

And funny as f*#k

There’s only one Super Ally. An absolute living club legend

Back