Some amount of big games

Ajax PSV
Man U Liverpool
Inter Juventus
Brondby Copenhagen
Marseille PSG
Barcelona Real Madrid

Pity I'm working :rolleyes:
Despite having sky and bt sports I’d rather eat a jobby than watch any of that, rangers only for me

Man U v Liverpool will be a boring 0-0 draw.
Id say almost zero chance of no goals given the firepower on both sides and conversely the flaky defending they each product. Id say impossible to pick a winner but it should be an entertaining game with at least a couple goals, so well worth a watch.

Barca/Real Madrid is a fascinating encounter given where both teams currently are in their evolution. I think Real will just about edge it but again goals and entertainment assured.

The line-up of games is incredible, all really close and unpredictable, and you could quite easily spend the day in front of the box with some choice beers.

From the fixtures, the only one I would stick money on for a win would be Ajax over PSV just because their form is sensational and PSV are missing a few lads for today.

Roma v Napoli as well. Even the 2 other Premier League fixtures look great. I have a 4 day old baby and no doubt people will be calling at my house all day so I'll probably only see Inter v Juve properly.

Got all my bets on and be having a few beers anyway!

Real Sociedad (top) vs Atletico Madrid (5th) as well, 8pm.

also in the SWPL, Glasgow City vs Rangers, 4.10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back