Supporters Buses leaving times for Home Games

jf1960

Is there anywhere i can get info on above the sort of thing we used to get in The Rangers News and the Evening Times I believe , or if anybody out there that runs a bus or involved in the pubs contact me please on PM

It would help if you stayed what bus or area you were looking to leave from mate. We leave from East Kilbride typically 90 minutes before kick off

It would help if you stayed what bus or area you were looking to leave from mate. We leave from East Kilbride typically 90 minutes before kick off
I am not looking to leave for a game on it sorry should have made that clear I am looking for contacts for people who run a bus either from a street corner ie where I stay in Wellhouse or from a pub or club i am looking for help along with a group of supporters on here who are involved in something Thanks sorry it's a bit cryptic but you don't know who's watching

I am not looking to leave for a game on it sorry should have made that clear I am looking for contacts for people who run a bus either from a street corner ie where I stay in Wellhouse or from a pub or club i am looking for help along with a group of supporters on here who are involved in something Thanks sorry it's a bit cryptic but you don't know who's watching

Have a look here.

Kilwinning loyal leaves approximately 2 hours before the game 1pm & 6pm for home games.

I am looking for a contact number and name please thanks not for traveling on looking for help regarding something or if they could PM me

We leave Cumbernauld 2 hrs before kick-off at the weekend for home games and usually 1 hrs 45mins during the week

I am looking for a contact number and name please thanks not for traveling on looking for help regarding something or if they could PM me

Same as us, Dave Smith Loyal Fraserburgh. 08.30 for 3pm, back around 10pm and 13.00 dep for midweek 7.45pm KOs :eek::)

Midweek, even leaving at 1pm, is not giving much time for a beer or 2 due to stacks of traffic all the way now :(

Same as us, Dave Smith Loyal Fraserburgh. 08.30 for 3pm, back around 10pm and 13.00 dep for midweek 7.45pm KOs :eek::)

Midweek, even leaving at 1pm, is not giving much time for a beer or 2 due to stacks of traffic all the way now :(

Kilwinning loyal leaves approximately 2 hours before the game 1pm & 6pm for home games.

Isn't that what the bus is for?

Message Kilwinning loyal rsc Facebook page- Adam, Rae or Ally will be best placed to answer any questions

Back