Supporters Buses on Sunday

kilbirnie bear

Looking for 4 seats this Sunday. Safety in numbers and all that.We are from Kilbirnie so any buses heading from Johnstone, Linwood, Paisley area we can travel through and get a seat.
Have tried Stevenson Cross Keys and Largs but they like our own bus dont have enough tickets to run a bus
Cheers all

Looking for 4 seats this Sunday. Safety in numbers and all that.We are from Kilbirnie so any buses heading from Johnstone, Linwood, Paisley area we can travel through and get a seat.
Have tried Stevenson Cross Keys and Largs but they like our own bus dont have enough tickets to run a bus
Cheers all

Have you tried the Kilwinning Loyal bus mate? My son was in touch with them last week and they were looking at trying to run some sort of bus if there was enough interest. We have 5 from The Keys bus.

Have you tried the Kilwinning Loyal bus mate? My son was in touch with them last week and they were looking at trying to run some sort of bus if there was enough interest. We have 5 from The Keys bus.
Have not.Messaged JR from your bus but lack of tickets means not running
Have you a contact nmbr you can PM me ?

Kilwinning are not running a bus. I am one of the five from the Cross Keys looking for a lift.

Aw well, that’s that up in the air. Surely there’s enough bodies going from around the area to muster a mini bus or something.

£190 for a 16 seater that would leave Stevenston at 0830 pick up via Kilbride. That would be for 9 people if everyone was to agree. I would happily go with this. Anyone else needing a lift would be fine.

£190 for a 16 seater that would leave Stevenston at 0830 pick up via Kilbride. That would be for 9 people if everyone was to agree. I would happily go with this. Anyone else needing a lift would be fine.

I take it you mean Kilbirnie?

Most RSCs won’t be running buses due to a lack of tickets, Blackpool True Blues have to pay just under £1k for a bus, but wisely we invested in a 16 seater this season, which will eventually save us a fortune for games where tickets are short.

browntown.jpg

Cheers all

Bus leaves at 9am mate. We have to be at the velodrome for 1045. So will will probably be in Kilbirnie for 0920/0930 we are picking up in Kilwinning also there's 1 seat left.

How about all fans who travel? There are other methods of transport than bus you know.
oh yes there is ....but do those fans who go outwith a RSC bus deserve a ticket ?.......do they put in the effort to go to every game?
travel long distances for Livingston , Ross County or Aberdeen on a midweek or do they find this amazing energy just to go to celtic away?

oh yes there is ....but do those fans who go outwith a RSC bus deserve a ticket ?.......do they put in the effort to go to every game?
travel long distances for Livingston , Ross County or Aberdeen on a midweek or do they find this amazing energy just to go to celtic away?
I'm one of those who goes by car to games, home and away, also travel to Europe for our games. Don't see why RSC's should get preference on away tickets over me. In my experience there is a clique within a lot of these clubs who always get the 'good tickets'.

I'm one of those who goes by car to games, home and away, also travel to Europe for our games. Don't see why RSC's should get preference on away tickets over me. In my experience there is a clique within a lot of these clubs who always get the 'good tickets'.

Likewise. There seems to be a lot of people who assume that the most loyal fans all go on supporters buses. Members of rscs already get the benefit of two bites at every cherry.

Without detailing the thread, I’ve never quite understood the argument that RSCs should get all tickets. Frankly it’s a ridiculous argument as it penalises non-RSC users however I do understand the important part RSCs play in our support.

As soon as the RSC chat starts, you get extreme views from both ends of the spectrum.

big doc and the brothers travel by car to all games , no tickets between them for sunday if you can help 3 good bears

be nice if you could start naming them tbh

Back