Supporters Buses on Sunday

B , you don’t do RSCs any favours with your attitude to fellow fans who have the audacity to prefer other modes of transport. I know loads who travel by car as it suits them , you are akin to these threads as Marshall is to his pub promo threads.
good for them D ;)

Can we get a list of buses that are running then so bears can sort out seats?

Toby True Blues (bus full)
QSTB
Glassy
Toryglen
Kinning Park Loyal
Grapes
Stevenston Cross Keys (bus full)
Granite City Loyal (picking up enroute)
Whifflet Loyal (Coatbridge, Airdrie and surrounding areas).

Anyone able to add to the list

Last edited:
oh yes there is ....but do those fans who go outwith a RSC bus deserve a ticket ?.......do they put in the effort to go to every game?
travel long distances for Livingston , Ross County or Aberdeen on a midweek or do they find this amazing energy just to go to celtic away?
I get where your coming from mate , you support your RSC and want to look after it’s members , I get it , I was a member of an RSC for 25yr and on its committee a long time .however the scale and scope of the rangers support is greater than the length of a 52 seater . We go by car now , home away and usually flight options in Europe and there’s many in the same boat. RSC do a great job but do they deserve more tickets than any others who do the same mileage that you suggested?
I’d suggest not.

oh yes there is ....but do those fans who go outwith a RSC bus deserve a ticket ?.......do they put in the effort to go to every game?
travel long distances for Livingston , Ross County or Aberdeen on a midweek or do they find this amazing energy just to go to celtic away?

The way you talk on here you'd think that your bus and your mates deserve all the tickets, constantly banging on about going to every game.. you sound about 14 years old.

Thousands of others go week in week out but the fact is we only have 800 tickets.

Maybe just find yourself lucky you'll be there instead of bitching and whining all the time.

The way you talk on here you'd think that your bus and your mates deserve all the tickets, constantly banging on about going to every game.. you sound about 14 years old.

Thousands of others go week in week out but the fact is we only have 800 tickets.

Maybe just find yourself lucky you'll be there instead of bitching and whining all the time.
And those 800 should go to RSC who travel
:)

Probs minus the cop percentage however

What makes RSC’s more worthy of tickets than those who travel independently?
RSC operate a point system based on attendance at games ....so if you want a big game you need to have a certain amount of points to meet the criteria.
Independent travelers , well nothing personally against them but how do they get tickets ? CCS scheme alone or by luck on day or in the know .

That's why am of the opinion that RSC are best method for this ...and the club could do more for the RSC on the subject .

RSC operate a point system based on attendance at games ....so if you want a big game you need to have a certain amount of points to meet the criteria.
Independent travelers , well nothing personally against them but how do they get tickets ? CCS scheme alone or by luck on day or in the know .

That's why am of the opinion that RSC are best method for this ...and the club could do more for the RSC on the subject .
I agree that the distribution of tickets is brutal these days but not all RSC’s operate a points system. We certainly don’t anyway. Pay your dues and your as entitled to a ticket as any other member is

I agree that the distribution of tickets is brutal these days but not all RSC’s operate a points system. We certainly don’t anyway. Pay your dues and your as entitled to a ticket as any other member is

Shocking set up. Wouldn’t join a bus that operated like that.

qstb do not operate a points system , each club will operate to its members mandate

%^*& me side ways ... lol

similar to our bus you get asked if you want in the draw for any away tickets we get and it’s just your luck if drawn out
therefore your earlier post quoting all rsc operate a points system is bollocks already 2 clubs have denied this ,

Those of us in the Clarkston Loyal lucky enough to get tickets are travelling on the Grapes bus.

We do it
RSC I speak to do it
How do you do it ?
our club tickets are given to the committee on a rotation basis , as voted and passed at our 2019 agm , Latto was allocated our ticket for Sunday , given there are 500 rsc how many of them have you spoke to

similar to our bus you get asked if you want in the draw for any away tickets we get and it’s just your luck if drawn out

So say last game of the seasons away, win the game we’ve won the league.

Youve got a member who’s been to 18 away games before it and then a member who’s not bothered all season says they want to go. The person who’s not been to any has the same chance as those who’ve been to the 18 prior?

Please tell me I’ve misinterpreted that

I'm one of those who goes by car to games, home and away, also travel to Europe for our games. Don't see why RSC's should get preference on away tickets over me. In my experience there is a clique within a lot of these clubs who always get the 'good tickets'.
I'm same, I drive to all games home and away and also travel to European games.

Youve got a member who’s been to 18 away games before it and then a member who’s not bothered all season says they want to go. The person who’s not been to any has the same chance as those who’ve been to the 18 prior?

there are many different ways of running a rsc , there is no correct or wrong way set in stone , it is what the members agree on being the best way for the individual club

mate I missed out on a cup final ticket despite going to more games home and away than the vast majority of the bus apart from one or two members it just went into a ballot for the tickets we had , it was agreed with everyone at the start of the season so that’s just the way it goes same with the ticket we got for Sunday it went into an open ballot for those who wanted it , the guys who run the bus got lucky in the CCCS they didn’t need it , I got one if there tickets though as he can make it

mate I missed out on a cup final ticket despite going to more games home and away than the vast majority of the bus apart from one or two members it just went into a ballot for the tickets we had , it was agreed with everyone at the start of the season so that’s just the way it goes same with the ticket we got for Sunday it went into an open ballot for those who wanted it , the guys who run the bus got lucky in the CCCS they didn’t need it , I got one if there tickets though as he can make it
It's a bit piss ain't it?

our club tickets are given to the committee on a rotation basis , as voted and passed at our 2019 agm , Latto was allocated our ticket for Sunday , given there are 500 rsc how many of them have you spoke to
A good few who are in same boat

Good a will stand beside if I see lol

Back