Supporters packages available for New Edmiston House

Two things, why have a 55-year-old got to pay the same as a 25-year-old as its a shorter lifetime lol
the other thing is it's for next summer why is it not 56 in the number
We should be told
I'm still getting one

I had a look at the T&C's to see about match day because that would interest me. There is nothing in there about match days and priority access.
As I understand it there is no priority access on match days or any other days for people who buy the packages.
What you get is your name on the wall and the models of the stadium and Edmiston House.
The Priority Access is only for the first dibs at the Museum and Any Special Events held in the building.If I've got that wrong I'm sure someone will correct me.

I've bought 2 packages mainly to put some money into the Club as I expect I'll barely be up for many matches in the future.My bar of choice will always be the Louden.

Always a few complaints with these things.

We as a support asked for years for other ways to support the club and feed it cash. Since we got rid of the spivs we have been given numerous options to do so. But now people want to complain about the club dippin into our pockets.

It is an optional purchase, remember that.
It really is tedious isn’t it? The only thing this whole project guarantees is endless whinging.

rtv just been automatically renewed
Thanks for that update, its good to know. Certainly didn't use to be the case. I'm guessing you still didn't get an email warning you in advance though?

Any Bears with the overseas Annual Unlimited package (£240) had theirs auto-renew I wonder?

Thanks for that update, its good to know. Certainly didn't use to be the case. I'm guessing you still didn't get an email warning you in advance though?

Any Bears with the overseas Annual Unlimited package (£240) had theirs auto-renew I wonder?
Mine not due up until July has option to cancel so will probably auto renew but then my card details have changed so probably won't will be great if kept at £240

Mine not due up until July has option to cancel so will probably auto renew but then my card details have changed so probably won't will be great if kept at £240
It used to be none of the Annual subs auto-renewed. Nor did you get an email telling you it was/or had expired. It just stopped working ha ha.

At least now we seem to have moved to an auto-renew - but still no warning, which could be vital for guys like you with card changes for example.

Its progress, but not quite there yet.

nope, but then again if I ticked automatic renewal then I doubt I would but then again should I ?

nope, but then again if I ticked automatic renewal then I doubt I would but then again should I ?
My goodness, they have a box to tick for auto-renew? More progress. This has to stop!:) That's another good improvement in fairness.

Personally I still think you should at least get an email. Let's just say some of our posters on here are a bit 'technically challenged' when it comes to RangersTV and probably haven't a clue how to find out when their subscription expires. It would act as a reminder and as a prompt for those, like the poster above, who've changed cards.

My goodness, they have a box to tick for auto-renew? More progress. This has to stop!:) That's another good improvement in fairness.

Personally I still think you should at least get an email. Let's just say some of our posters on here are a bit 'technically challenged' when it comes to RangersTV and probably haven't a clue how to find out when their subscription expires. It would act as a reminder and as a prompt for those, like the poster above, who've changed cards.
I can see in my account that mine expires on August 21st and it did say in the email last year that it would automatically renew.
Probably won’t get any email till it has gone through and not beforehand.

I can see in my account that mine expires on August 21st and it did say in the email last year that it would automatically renew.
Probably won’t get any email till it has gone through and not beforehand.
Looks to be that way. Is yours Standard or Unlimited sub?

They should still give you notification that it will renew.

The CMA have a thing called the transparency test in their guidance around unfair contract terms and it basically says a customer should be sent a reminder a reasonable time prior to the renewal taking place which includes the terms and conditions and how you go about taking steps to cancel if you do not wish to renew.

What do RSCs have to do with it? They’ll still get an allocation based on how many mygers members they have so I don’t see how it would’ve been any different

In fact, you could’ve charged RSCs a “membership” fee too and buses would’ve likely paid it
RSC's have to pay a fee to register all mygers members. Fee is per member.

RSC's have to pay a fee to register all mygers members. Fee is per member.

Yeah, was aware of that but I meant a fee on top of that. Most RSCs would ask members to pay the extra £10 a year to cover the current fee

Any indication of when the full points update re tiers will be?
Also will there be a similar update to the one we got at the start of this season with point available for various purchases such as RTV?

@Greg Marshall

Can you call (phone) to buy an Edmiston House Package?

The reason being - I have two season tickets. My surname is spelt incorrectly, but my Dad's surname is fine. I wouldn't want my name in the Museum and it's wrong.

Furthermore, I'd like to buy one for my Mum - but it seems like I'd have to register her for a Rangers Account.

Annoyingly, I tried to merge my Dad's Rangers account with mine but cannot because it says the E-Mail address is already being used.

Any help, gratefully appreciated.

I want to buy a pack but I want to put someone elses name on the wall. Is this possible?
Once at checkout you select names but it only allowed me to put names that had already been created with my Rangers accounts.

If you wish to put someone else you had to register another Rangers account in that name.

My problem is that they have spelt my name incorrectly in the first place. And for an additional Rangers account I can't use the same email address.

Once at checkout you select names but it only allowed me to put names that had already been created with my Rangers accounts.

If you wish to put someone else you had to register another Rangers account in that name.

My problem is that they have spelt my name incorrectly in the first place. And for an additional Rangers account I can't use the same email address.
You can ask them to correct your spelling at webmail@rangers.co.uk

Thanks. How do you create another account and have it associated with my account?

Edit; I can see where to add.

I‘m not sure this does what I want though to be honest. I want to buy the pack for myself and get the benefits but I want to put my grandads name on the board as a memento. I don’t want the pack being issued in his name

Last edited:
Back