Supporters packages available for New Edmiston House

Anyway, in purchasing said package it appears there's no facility when booking to enter the message to go on the brick - is that available later in the process or will they send you a form later?

Yeah understand that but in Robertsons recent update on Museum Update seems like the club have moved forward in terms not having an inventory of what we have etc.

Remember him being quite enthusiastic about that, obviously not a great position to be in previously having not taken great care and attention with the memorabilia.

However time to move on, as long as we still have it all let’s look to the future positively as SR is doing.

Would need to go back and re-watch it but did SR say we’ve got someone responsible for this on a full time basis now?

I can’t really see the value in the £150.
Its a hell of a lot of money for people (myself included). The one thing that gets me interested-and I’m sure plenty of others-is the chance to be on the supporters wall forever, however, surely the club can provide details of what that will be / look like?
I’m keen to be part of the “champions wall”, and indeed the “supporters wall” but ultimately is that not just the same thing in a different location within the footprint of the stadium?

Anyway, in purchasing said package it appears there's no facility when booking to enter the message to go on the brick - is that available later in the process or will they send you a form later?
The way I read it was, you get your name on the wall, nothing about a message.

Looks a good value package. Especially with the added bonus of 50 mygers points as well as the following benefits

• Your name inscribed on the Official Supporters Wall in the new Rangers Museum
  • An Official Supporter welcome pack and exclusive gift (Ibrox Stadium and Edmiston House model)
  • The first opportunity to visit the Rangers Museum
  • Priority window to purchase tickets for Rangers hosted events held in Edmiston House
  • Official certificate signed by Rangers manager, Steven Gerrard and chairman, Douglas Park
In addition, supporters who purchase one of our Official Supporter Packages will immediately be credited with 50 MyGers points

Has anyone been able to purchase for a child as I can only see adult package option?

It’s just your name, not a message. That message at the top is a constant on the site when buying anything - should be taken down unless it relates to the bricks.

Just your name I think:

this and the champions wall aswell

must be a good bit of money generated here lol

I can’t really see the value in the £150.
Its a hell of a lot of money for people (myself included). The one thing that gets me interested-and I’m sure plenty of others-is the chance to be on the supporters wall forever, however, surely the club can provide details of what that will be / look like?
I’m keen to be part of the “champions wall”, and indeed the “supporters wall” but ultimately is that not just the same thing in a different location within the footprint of the stadium?
You're not going to get £150 worth of value in the package otherwise there would be no point in the club doing it. The point in it is is to make money to help fund projects like this.

Just signed up. The club have got me at a good time when I am still buzzing from last season and happy to give them money.

I'm guessing this new venue will get used for speakers nights with ex-players so getting a pre sale for those for life should be useful. Hopefully the model of the stadium is not cheap tat but something detailed and well made I can put in my blue room.

Looks great on the video and it good that the club improving facilities. £150 for life membership or yearly? Just getting round to joining MyGers. So might leave this for a wee while!

Looks a good value package. Especially with the added bonus of 50 mygers points as well as the following benefits

• An Official Supporter welcome pack and exclusive gift (Ibrox Stadium and Edmiston House model)
  • The first opportunity to visit the Rangers Museum
  • Priority window to purchase tickets for Rangers hosted events held in Edmiston House
  • Official certificate signed by Rangers manager, Steven Gerrard and chairman, Douglas Park
In addition, supporters who purchase one of our Official Supporter Packages will immediately be credited with 50 MyGers points
I think you get a reasonable amount for your money. I’ve seen worse. I’m in. On the plus side, if plenty sign up should minimise the extra debt of the build cost.

Going to a European game gets you three points but the museum membership gives you 50, so you’d need to do 17 away trips to have parity for a ticket with someone who just throws £150 at the museum - this correct?

@Greg Marshall
to be fair bud we haven't done any euro away trips under mygers yet

Back