Sutton compares Pedro to David Icke

uneasydaz

CHRIS SUTTON has taken another pop at Pedro Caixinha over his ‘best squad’ claims – by saying he sounds like conspiracy theorist David Icke.

The pair argued on BT Sport last month – after Gers beat Ross County – about Caixinha’s belief that he has the top group of players in Scotland.

Light Blues fans blasted the ex-Celtic star for confronting the Ibrox gaffer, with the pundit hitting back on Twitter.

Speaking to The Sportsman, he praised Rangers’ summer recruitment before turning on Caixinha.

Sutton said: “I actually think that Bruno Alves is a good signing.

“I think Graham Dorrans is a good signing for Rangers.

“But come on Pedro Caixinha, the best squad in Scotland…do yourself a favour Pedro.

“He’s beginning to sound a bit like David Icke, isn’t he?

“It isn’t true. Everybody knows that. He’s kidding himself.

“Time will tell but Rangers have to do the talking on the pitch which they didn’t do last season under the previous manager [Mark Warburton].

“It’s tough for Pedro Caixinha to take over.

“He inherited a lot of the squad, but the board have backed him in the summer.”

Another 'look at me' article from the failed manager and bankrupt. It really did get boring after the 500th time - wanker

This is not acceptable from someone earning a wage as a broadcaster.

He should not be allowed to get away with it

David Icke clearly had a mental health problem and shouldn't be mocked.

Sutton still going on about something Pedro said over a month ago.

Pedro's reasoning behind saying it could be understood by anyone in a management position, be it football or otherwise but Sutton being the idiot he is has just chosen to ignore (or doesn't understand it).

'I keep my word,' said Caixinha. 'I always think that when I'm working at a club my players are the best, my squad is the best and my club is the best.

'I need to represent it like that and I need to spread that feeling from bottom to top and top to bottom.

'If I don't think like that representing Rangers today then I'm a guy just sitting in my chair letting time pass me by.'

Chris Sutton is worse than Lennon.

Never thought anyone would take over him, but at least with Lennon you can understand his bitterness. after all he is a Republican Celtic supporter from Northern Ireland . Chris Sutton hasn't grown up with it, he doesn't know the history of the clubs and is far more irritating.

Anyone who isn't a tim and doesn't have an agenda knows exactly what Pedro meant when making that statement.

The guy is a grade A (unt.

Pedro needs to make him eat his words by putting a winning team on the pitch.

Chris Sutton is a bankrupt, not only in financial terms, but in knowledge of the overall aspect of club management. he is also a w*anker, but that is beside the point.

Yes because overstating a persons/teams abilities to inspire confidence is a fairly new thing and only to be used by the deluded.

Yeah, no bother Chris.

Sutton just likes making noise and drawing attention to himself. The man is an embarrassment and one day soon his employers will realise it and get rid off him. When that happens no one else will touch him and he will be finished.

Pedro should publicly retaliate with the questions;

"Has Chris Sutton ever managed a football team?"
"Yes? How did he do?"

Chris Sutton is an irrelevance.

CHRIS SUTTON has taken another pop at Pedro Caixinha over his ‘best squad’ claims – by saying he sounds like conspiracy theorist David Icke.

The pair argued on BT Sport last month – after Gers beat Ross County – about Caixinha’s belief that he has the top group of players in Scotland.

Light Blues fans blasted the ex-Celtic star for confronting the Ibrox gaffer, with the pundit hitting back on Twitter.

Speaking to The Sportsman, he praised Rangers’ summer recruitment before turning on Caixinha.

“But come on Pedro Caixinha, the best squad in Scotland…do yourself a favour Pedro.

“Time will tell but Rangers have to do the talking on the pitch which they didn’t do last season under the previous manager [Mark Warburton].

The big Fanny just can't help it, can he? He took the bait Pedro left dangling and embarrassed himself on live TV. Now, instead of putting his head down and letting it drop he digs himself in deeper. What a big twat. There must even be Rangers haters out there actually cringing for him.

No hiding place in a Glasgow Derby.
He certainly looked for a place to hide, when he got himself sent off in our 2-0 victory.

He sounds more like David Icke with his match fixing allegations.

He has nothing insightful to say, so has to draw attention to himself with Hopkinseque wankery. Don't feed the troll.

He is a bitter bitter person.

With the money he made he should have been set for life, now resorting to making controversial comments on BT to make a living.

The man's a parasite makes a living of the back of us. Ignoring him is the best thing you can do with this poor excuse for a FOOTBALL PUNDIT.

Chris Sutton is a prick. Pedro's comments have been explained time and time again. It's just like telling your wife she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Ye know it's no true but it just might get ye a blojob

Just about sums it up,,a throw away comment that the goat blower wont drop,he knows the only way he can make money now to get a job is to be an outspoken antagonising annoying prick.
He has took to it like a duck to water to be fair,,,a sad bitter man

The best way to shut up Sutton is by winning games and ultimately cups and leagues. The joy of watching the Rangers haters employed right through all areas of media implode will be up there along side the joy of actually winning trophies again.

Pedro' already explained exactly what he means, Sutton clearly either just isn't very bright or has completely ignored the fact as he has an agenda......probably a bit of both, he's a buffoon.

Everyone knows what Pedro meant by his comment but Sutton is being deliberately obtuse about it and is now getting very boring.

As was commented above, should Pedro be asked to go on BT Sport after a game and Sutton is there, simply ask how his managerial career went

Chris Sutton is worse than Lennon.

Never thought anyone would take over him, but at least with Lennon you can understand his bitterness. after all he is a Republican Celtic supporter from Northern Ireland . Chris Sutton hasn't grown up with it, he doesn't know the history of the clubs and is far more irritating.

or you could have just said 'a dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastard' :D

Sutton is an attention seeking no-mark. I can't really get annoyed at his comments now. He's just a bore.

He is sounding like the usual obsessed poet that constantly says we are dead but who never shuts up talking about us. The facts are that Pedro was obviously meaning what he has said as a confidence booster for the team, just like any manager thinks they have the "best team"/workforce..

I watched this bastard get himself deliberately sent off - he can lecture no one

Back