Sutton reveals Celtic told him to send kids to Catholic school

Sutton obviously reckons he's getting enough work down south if he's saying anything even slightly negative about the rancid mhob.

Read it again mate. He’s not really. It’ll be interpreted by many and spun by others to suggest it’s because big bad proddies would’ve targeted him.

Apart from songs sung at the football or drunk idiots, has anyone actually witnessed any sectarian actions in day to day life?

I can honestly say I haven’t yet if we were to believe what we see and hear in the media it’s a blight on our country and no town or city is exempt from it.
My best mate in work is a nationalist from omagh and he calls me a black/orange b and I call him a fb amongst other things and we do have raging arguments in the work canteen about Orange/green politics.do we get offended with each other not in the slightest.the only person in my work who complained was yep you guessed a yahoo from Glasgow when he overheard us one day.

Rodgers' daughter does not go to Catholic school. He turns up at school events without an issue.

It's little wonder the likes of Sutton turn out like they do when their club feeds them this nonsense.

Rodgers' daughter does not go to Catholic school. He turns up at school events without an issue.

It's little wonder the likes of Sutton turn out like they do when their club feeds them this nonsense.

Sure ?

Rodgers apparently can’t put fuel in his car without being harassed by parades

Last edited:
Negative???

He’s condemning non-denominational schools!!!

Exactly. I await the Education Minister releasing a statement strongly backing our normal schools and reciting any suggestion that anyone of any background is not welcome.

That’s what would happen in a proper country.

There should be one school for all. Religion shouldn't come in to it as far as education is concerned. If it was up to me I'd outlaw religion in any form.
Why can't they see that separate schools creates the divide?
Money, money, money...
Who else is going to fund the Church of Peado.
They have to brainwash them very early to get the fear into them

I can't see how this can fly as a criticism of Rangers supporters at non-Dom schools.
These schools have fans of all football clubs and even back in the sixties when I attended non-Dom schools there were Filth fans at them and they got on just fine with everyone else.
However, back then there were absolutely no visible Rangers fans at the nearby Filth factories.

Maybe things have changed?
However, I doubt it.

that's exactly why he said it, "easier time". The reality is the other way around, they stick to their own, all inclusive eh?

Spot on, I’m certainly not aware of any exclusively Protestant school, these maniacs segregate their children from a very young age then have the audacity to blame everyone else for the problems.

Money, money, money...
Who else is going to fund the Church of Peado.
They have to brainwash them very early to get the fear into them
It's amazing that all religions worship an invisible entity but they all need and collect money from their followers.

Seen on twitter yesterday that they're peddling the line that Catholic schools only exist to protect the poor wee Catholic weans from the abuse they'd receive at non denom schools. They're absolutely incorrigible

Sutton obviously reckons he's getting enough work down south if he's saying anything even slightly negative about the rancid mhob.
I don’t think this article is about Celt*c negativity, more about the fear and trepidation of sending his kids to a non dom school full of non Celt*c supporters. The article is all about Scotland’s supposed intolerance of all things related to their club.

I don't know how it works in Scotland, but a good friend of mine teaches at a Catholic school in England.
She is an atheist, lots of kids are either non-religious or Muslim and Evolution etc. is on the curriculum.

I don’t think this article is about Celt*c negativity, more about the fear and trepidation of sending his kids to a non dom school full of non Celt*c supporters. The article is all about Scotland’s supposed intolerance of all things related to their club.

Aye ok, spin it that if way you want.

Don't know why you would though.
It's the only way to read it. Send your kids to a Catholic school to ensure they don't get a hard time . There is no other interpretation

Watch Christoper Hitchens and Stephen Fry "INTELLIGENTLY" destroy Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Ann Widdecombe over the motion The Catholic Church is force for good in the world.

The result of the debate is astounding. It is a great watch for any atheist or non religious folk. Which i would say is a large percentage of our country.

Sectarinism SELLS that is the ONE and ONLY reason it is still an issue and still used as a tool when it suits particular AGENDAS. It really is only the FOOTBALL and the SNP vote of course that keeps religion relevant in this little myopic country,

Faux outrage at words like 19th Century Terrorist and Hun is laughable. I despise ALL religions in all its forms nothing more than a mind control tool.

Scotland is not a religious country and hasn't been for some time, yet you would not think that with the sports media coverage it receives..

Outwith Football no one really gives a fvck about it.

Don't your kids have to be catholic to go to one of the it cult centre's, or did they make an exception for the bankrupt liar?

No they are state funded so anyone can go and you can opt your kids out of the religious material. Not sure why you would but you can.

So Celtic project sectarianism on to all their new players to ensure their kids go to a bigot factory. Divide and conquer!

To all those chastising myself and a couple of others on this thread, here's what Sutton said about schooling "Celtic told Chris Sutton he should send his kids to a Catholic school after he joined the club.
The Hoops legend revealed he was going to send them to a non-denominational school but was advised it would be better for him if he attended a Catholic school"
Note - "it would be better for him" Not better for his kids, "better for him."
That's why it's a negative for Pederast Protectors.

Last edited:
Read it again mate. He’s not really. It’ll be interpreted by many and spun by others to suggest it’s because big bad proddies would’ve targeted him.
Jack McGinns son taught English to first and second years at Eastbank Academy. Was popular with the kids and never got any abuse from the older ones all the time he was there

Quite a few folk not reading the full article I don’t think.

This isn’t really a negative story about the filth.

The article is insinuating that he was told to send his kids to an RC school for their own safety due to the abuse they would apparently receive from protestants / Rangers fans at a normal school.

The irony being that it is RC schooling in Scotland that is the main reason for any religious divide that still continues to exist.
I don't see how it matters. The very fact Celtic are suggesting his kids would have got stick at a non-dem school is bad in it's own right. Plenty of Celtic fans in non-dem schools.

Celtc's bigotry shown up again. This wasn't to do with an easy time, this is their bigotry.

Not as good for them, Ferguson and now Sutton showing them up! Its a start.

That article is penned to further portray the Rangers support in a bad light.

ps I genuinely don’t know what religion Sutton is, has he sent his son to an RC school; that would’ve been sectarian.

Celtic legend Chris Sutton says vile bullies have taunted son James because of his hearing aids

JAMES, 14, has been left struggling with depression and a lack of self-esteem. A virus as a baby could have killed him.

CELTIC hero Chris Sutton has told how school bullies made his son’s life hell because of his hearing aids.

Morons targeted young James, who almost died as a baby, for no better reason than the fact he has a hearing impairment.​
Chris said he had to move him to another school after teachers failed to tackle the problem.​

Should have sent im to a bigot factory.

A shocking revelation by Sutton and evidence of the sectarianism rife at Parkheid. Jock Stein's son went to a non-denominational school in the 60's and as far as I am aware, they boy was treated with respect. The true problem of sectarianism lies at the very heart of the' beast in the East' from their very first day back in Victorian times. Basically, they were founded to keep catholic boys from using the protestant soup kitchens and keep to themselves. They created sectarianism in Scotland.

You can't debate sectarianism fully without discussing separating kids of 4/5 and sending them to different schools,You can't have an inquiry into child abuse and leave major sporting organisations out of it.

Good few "tims" at my schools growing up, can only think off a couple Rangers supporting Catholics at that time, one was a ST holding diehard with a diehard dad
A few in mine too mate they got pelters but it was because their team was pish no religion related.

Do you not think we are looking at this the wrong way?

Is he not saying that non denominational schools are bigoted and therefore his kids lives would be a mare rather than saying that Pacific Shelf were in the wrong for advising him to send them to an RC school to be potentially abused, as is their habit?

what kind of parent would subject their children to anything that involved the roman church .
A good mate of mine got taken to the Vatican by his school and came back decrying them, talking about beggars outside and the place being top to toe in gold he was never bitter or anything before but that wee visit changed him. We had a wee kid on wi each other one day usual stuff and his step dad came in and went through us in both our faces going berzerk about how close we were and how we would get skelped if he heard anything like that again he had served in N.I and lost mates both took his advice he is a good guy.

Am I getting this ?

He was told to send his kids to a Catholic school to avoid bullying.

One of his kids was then bullied at a Catholic school.

Seen on twitter yesterday that they're peddling the line that Catholic schools only exist to protect the poor wee Catholic weans from the abuse they'd receive at non denom schools. They're absolutely incorrigible

They are Unbelievable, cos 5 year olds are gonna hate on each other!

Don't send them to a non Dom Chris where they might come across some protestant, send them to an RC where they can develop an entire give mentality that the whole world is against them.

Bobo Balde's kids went to my son's school Hamilton college and he and his family were treated with respect by the largely Rangers supporting parents/teachers/kids at the school. The only time I avoided him was one time at the Urinals. Chickened out and used the Cubicle.

Celtic FC, their inception, existence, and everything to do with them stems from sectarianism.

The problems we have in this country would simply not be there, had the filth not been formed. Their very existence has been poisonous from the outset.

To all those chastising myself and a couple of others on this thread, here's what Sutton said about schooling "Celtic told Chris Sutton he should send his kids to a Catholic school after he joined the club.
The Hoops legend revealed he was going to send them to a non-denominational school but was advised it would be better for him if he attended a Catholic school"
Note - "it would be better for him" Not better for his kids, "better for him."
That's why it's a negative for Pederast Protectors.

I think you are reading too much into that. The pronoun 'him' can refer to either Sutton or his son. Given the context, it is in (my opinion) reference to his son.

Quite a few folk not reading the full article I don’t think.

This isn’t really a negative story about the filth.

The article is insinuating that he was told to send his kids to an RC school for their own safety due to the abuse they would apparently receive from protestants / Rangers fans at a normal school.

The irony being that it is RC schooling in Scotland that is the main reason for any religious divide that still continues to exist.

Great post. The majority on here are too dumb to get the point.

Oh, but he is. He is saying that the catholic religion is promoted within the rancid club. He is saying CFC is overtly sectarian.

He’s saying his children would have got a hard time at a non denominational school.

I.e. we’re the problem.

As each day passes and that fuckwit opens the hole in his face I despise and hate him with such a passion it's becoming unhealthy.

Watch Christoper Hitchens and Stephen Fry "INTELLIGENTLY" destroy Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Ann Widdecombe over the motion The Catholic Church is force for good in the world.

The result of the debate is astounding. It is a great watch for any atheist or non religious folk. Which i would say is a large percentage of our country.

Sectarinism SELLS that is the ONE and ONLY reason it is still an issue and still used as a tool when it suits particular AGENDAS. It really is only the FOOTBALL and the SNP vote of course that keeps religion relevant in this little myopic country,

Faux outrage at words like 19th Century Terrorist and Hun is laughable. I despise ALL religions in all its forms nothing more than a mind control tool.

Scotland is not a religious country and hasn't been for some time, yet you would not think that with the sports media coverage it receives..

Outwith Football no one really gives a fvck about it.
My family were all masons, I refused to join, my wifes family strict church of Scotland, I refused to have my son babtized in the church, caused lots of problems, my wife stuck by me, I said it is up to my son to decide when he has knowledge to decide for himself, not to be brainwashed at an early age, make his own mind up if he wants to follow any religion, he's now a sikh, hindu, buddhist catholic jewish monk, so much for letting him work it out as an adult...only kiddin of course he is a proud blue nose.

It’s clearly an article backing up Clarke saying he thanks Chelsea every day for taking him away from here as there’s a sectarian problem. I’m not sure how that can read any other way.

Back