SWPL - Rangers

First game I think I have ever watched with women after our game. A win for the ladies well done.

Great win for the ladies!

Considering Hibs pumped us 8-0 & 6-0 last season just shows you the difference this year.

Great work. Looks like we can be genuine title contenders this season.
I think the ladies section will grow and grow very quickly. Playing at Ibrox in a couple of years????

Everything about the club is positive just now! Watched the end after our game and it was a good standard. Will watch more when I get the chance

Alex O'Henley.

A 'freelance journalist' who has written on the uefa.com website, amongst others, including a number of anti-Rangers hatchet jobs. Had the sound down, but, not surprised the runt was raging.
He's a Celtic fan but he's an OK bloke. Tims from the Western Isles tend not to be deranged nutters like those in the central belt.

Big one next week, old firm. With it being an international weekend, surely should be on tv / streamed.

Alba are showing City v Hibs.
Are they?
Hibs v Celtic was the next game they advertised for the 20th November

I think RTV may be missing a trick if it’s not available to PPV.
I can’t be the only one who would pay to watch it
SWPL own the broadcast rights so unless we agree a deal to broadcast live then we can't do much

Are they?
Hibs v Celtic was the next game they advertised for the 20th November

SWPL own the broadcast rights so unless we agree a deal to broadcast live then we can't do much
Thanks for clarifying.
A pity as there would definitely be a market for it

Surely the old firm woman’s match will be on the tv. Would be the most matched game if the season and prob bbc albas highest audience in a while especially with no men’s football on . Disgrace if it’s not

Surely the old firm woman’s match will be on the tv. Would be the most matched game if the season and prob bbc albas highest audience in a while especially with no men’s football on . Disgrace if it’s not
They have only selected 4 games so far over the 1st 3 months of it

Glasgow City v Celtic last month
Yesterday's game against Hibs
Hibs v Celtic on 20th November
Glasgow City v Rangers next month

So are we gonna get to watch the game on tv or RTV or will it just be the usual highlights . Disappointing if so. Really can’t see why any tv company would pick city vs hibs over the OF. Maybe historically because they were .w best woman’s teams but this season with both us and them pro. Seems strange

So are we gonna get to watch the game on tv or RTV or will it just be the usual highlights . Disappointing if so. Really can’t see why any tv company would pick city vs hibs over the OF. Maybe historically because they were .w best woman’s teams but this season with both us and them pro. Seems strange
Will be usual highlights

Where is Megan bell ? She seemed to be scoring the goals in March?
Megan is on her way back from injury.

Malky Thomson confirmed in last week's pre-match presser that she was making progress but will not be rushed. We'll hopefully see her back on the pitch soon.

Back