SWPL - Rangers

Our away game against Hearts on Sunday is on the BBC Scotland website kick-off is 1pm
Having watched some before the enforced break I was pleasantly surprised at the football. Was decent to watch and our girls look like a decent team. I've 2 daughters oldest is a lost cause now when it comes to football youngest who is 3 in May I have her playing with the ball and a Rangeds strip. I'm aiming for her to be ladies captain of Rangers in 20 years.B-)

Having watched some before the enforced break I was pleasantly surprised at the football. Was decent to watch and our girls look like a decent team. I've 2 daughters oldest is a lost cause now when it comes to football youngest who is 3 in May I have her playing with the ball and a Rangeds strip. I'm aiming for her to be ladies captain of Rangers in 20 years.B-)
Be prepared for all the misogynistic comments coming your way on here in 20 years time, my eldest does play ‘professionally’ and my youngest chucked it but still loves watching the games with me, they get it that they can’t compete with men and aren’t trying too , just trying to play the game.
I hope in 20 years time things and attitudes towards women and girls playing football change and your wee girl has a great thrill and enjoyment of playing the game.

Be prepared for all the misogynistic comments coming your way on here in 20 years time, my eldest does play ‘professionally’ and my youngest chucked it but still loves watching the games with me, they get it that they can’t compete with men and aren’t trying too , just trying to play the game.
I hope in 20 years time things and attitudes towards women and girls playing football change and your wee girl has a great thrill and enjoyment of playing the game.
TBH I will be happy just to have 1 of them wanting to go to Ibrox with me. Anything else would be a nice bonus.

Actively encourage them mate, my eldest has been all over Europe to play football, what parent wouldn’t want their kid to do that.
Going to try. My Mrs and I were quite sporty Mrs especially was very decent schoolgirl Athlete. Oldest daughter not inherited any of that more arty. Youngest definitely seems more naturally inclined and boisterous than her sister was at same age. Won't push it to the point of putting her off but a wee nudge and hopefully she takes to it.

Who is responsible for updating the website?

The fixtures and result section is poorly maintained. Used the contact us section on the website to message Greg Marshall but don't think it is really what the SLO position is for?

Was browsing the fixtures and noticed the women's fixtures and results sections is really poor. It has every game listed as a 12am k.o time. It also didn't have yesterday's result on. With all the money RFC is investing to attract a bigger interest in the women's game it feels quite poor

I do not enjoy watching women's football anymore than watching highland league for instance, but support anyone who wants to get of their arse and play the game, full respect for them and it should be encouraged for all to play.

Who is responsible for updating the website?

The fixtures and result section is poorly maintained. Used the contact us section on the website to message Greg Marshall but don't think it is really what the SLO position is for?

Was browsing the fixtures and noticed the women's fixtures and results sections is really poor. It has every game listed as a 12am k.o time. It also didn't have yesterday's result on. With all the money RFC is investing to attract a bigger interest in the women's game it feels quite poor

The 12am kick-offs are because times aren’t set yet. Fixtures in the SWPL get shifted around all the time in terms of kick-off, date or even location.

Should have yesterday’s result up right enough, given someone has gone in and added the men’s result.

Reactions: GF1
Just noticed the next womans old firm game kicks off at the exact same time as the mens team play st Johnstone .

Should be moving that forward a couple of hours as a lead in for people waiting on the mens game starting.

Great win for the ladies today.

City and celtic won too so no changes at the top

Rangers v Hibs this Sunday 12noon live on Rangers TV

Worldwide is £3.49 for the Hibs game only

However supporters connecting from outside the UK to RangersTV can watch both matches for just £9.99 and cheer on both our Women’s and Men’s teams from home in two huge games. - Celtic game is available for £9.99 on it it own

Last edited:
Rangers v Hibs this Sunday 12noon live on Rangers TV

Not seen anything for UK based purchases but for outside the UK

Supporters connecting from outside the UK to RangersTV can watch both matches for just £9.99 and cheer on both our Women’s and Men’s teams from home in two huge games.
It seems to do that I think you might need to purchase the Sunday Pass at £9.99 rather than just the OF game at the same price.

Strange they’ve done it that way and a bit unclear.

It seems to do that I think you might need to purchase the Sunday Pass at £9.99 rather than just the OF game at the same price.

Strange they’ve done it that way and a bit unclear.
Yeah you buy separate for Celtic & Hibs if outside the UK or £9.99 for both via the Sunday pass option

Worldwide is £3.49 for the Hibs game only

Really need Celtic to beat Glasgow city tonight to have any chance of winning the league . They win tonight and they could lose to us and still be champions

Back