Tam the rocket on Clyde ssb earlier

Bumplittledipper

His logic boils down to Livingston played horribly and spoiled the game because Septic didn't win
Not, quite. It boils diwn to Livingston didnt lie down and let the bheasts run riot. The referee didnt give them the benefit of the doubt often enough and now that a bit of pressure is applied they are so unused to it they dont know how to react.

Happy days are here again.

Last edited:

Mr Mojo risin'

just turned it on and FFs favourite the guy who helms it is giving it you cant dismiss the fact they went down to 10 men it had an effect on the result
while hes not even close to being as bad as the previous guys little things have crept in even just after a few weeks and in my opinion is still one of them (cue posters saying aye but hes a motherwll/falkirk or whatever not a tim)
hes not one of us

g/hillger

just turned it on and FFs favourite the guy who helms it is giving it you cant dismiss the fact they went down to 10 men it had an effect on the result
while hes not even close to being as bad as the previous guys little things have crept in even just after a few weeks and in my opinion is still one of them (cue posters saying aye but hes a motherwll/falkirk or whatever not a tim)
hes not one of us
don't listen to it or know who hosts it other than twisted shug. guys not wrong though is he? of course losing a player affects results.

LarkfiedLoyalNS

It’s naw fair on that wee boy it wasn’t his fault.

Unreal what this mob believe in, I whole heartedly blame the schools.

Skyy Bluenose

It's the "Poor Ryan Christie" show so far. Need a Bear to call and point out the hypocrisy versus how Morelos was treated.

Reactions: dmg

Blue Skies At Night

"There is something wrong with that wee boy Forrest"

Could have been 5 or 6 at Ibrox in the last old firm

Ha ha wow

These kunts are tripping badly just now
I couldn't even keep up with the topic changes there lol What a roaster.

A couple of weeks of this too. Great stuff.

insanicdrunk

After hearing tam saying christie was protecting himself I watched it again with an open mind in case I missed something.

There is f all that he can claim to twist. They live in a different world.

Skyy Bluenose

This is where I struggle to keep listening. Obviously overseas, I don't get the full football experience, but when a guy calls up and says "it could have been 5 or 6" at the Ibrox game earlier and none of the panel challenges this stupidity, it pisses me off.

KirkieRanger

Taking my wife shopping last night and we were listening to it, now my wife knows absolutely nothing about football and her words were '' That guy is making a complete fool of himself ''
Your wife knew enough about football not to marry one of them!

W.A.T.P.

westcraigs bear

I see they're trying to turn this round to rangers fans abusing Christie on Twitter now . Why the %^*& would we abuse one of their players for getting sent off ?

TheStandardBearer

Why are we still allowed to promote our enemies on here? Sick of seeing bears telling others how we need to listen to Clyde 1 etc so we can hear what Sean from Coatbridge has to say.

All the while boosting the ratings of a channel who make it their business to demonise Rangers and promote paedophiles.

Seems like some will never get it.

Airplane

Anyone else not getting last nights show on the listen again app or the podcasts app? I can’t find it anywhere