Tav Tweet

Very classy words from the captain, but I can’t bare to open the tweet and see the replies, knowing it’ll be full of tossers telling him what a rat Gerrard is.
I was surprised. The wee edgy 72 bangers haven't infiltrated it yet.

Great stuff Tav. Just make sure that the players know that there are no slip ups at Hampden a week on Sunday.

Brilliant from Tav.
I wouldn't be surprised if this has been spoken about quietly in the background for the last week.
SG speaks to RW, Villa have approached me.
RW ok talk to them if you want.
I'll put the planning forward.
Announce GVB

Thoughts on Gerrard as a whole will settle over time but there can be no doubt that Tav is a proper Ranger and a true club legend.

Stuck with us through thick and thin and been a massive part of our recent success.

Quite comforting to hear the skipper. It's upto the likes of him now to maintain the high standards that Gerrard took us back to.

He will be key to keeping things moving in the interim.

His leadership is needed now more than ever before.

I back him to provide it.

Leadership! A top quality response.

This is the same squad, arguably strengthened with the likes of Sakala, Bacuna - still ensure about Lundstrum, that absolutely dominated the Premiership last season, would not have looked out of place in the last 8 of the Europa League and but for 10-20 minutes of madness across the two matches against St Mirren and St Johnstone would have fitted the title of treble winners.

Provided they all share the same passion as Tav, this season is still very much on!

Great tweet from the Captain

Well done Tav

You have grown into the role and have done a superb job leading the team and club to 55

Now let’s get the team reset and focused on 56 and the LC semi and Sparta game

WATP

Reminds me of Richard Goughs press conference after Souness left abruptly.

Class from our Captain then.

Class from our Captain now.

Back