Team if everyone was fit?

Well by your diagnostic skills I’m thick.
He’s done a job over his years here but we need a complete change with all these players who have shown themselves to be shitebags domestically when it matters most. For me he should be moved on.
Thread is about our current best team if all fit. Clearly he’s in the best current 11 players. Most had him as our outfield POTY ffs, so how can he not be in the top 11.

An emotional time for most of us and just my opinion. I understand it’s a thread on our top team should every player be fit, I guess I’m old school, he’s very much a modern day fullback but I like defenders to be defenders and hate losing goals as much as I hate us getting beat.
On another note, how many of our players are sitting in their houses thinking about the cup final saying to themselves, I’m not sure we can beat them in two weeks. I include Tav in that, that’s why I want a clear out with hungrier younger players brought he won’t take any shit from that lot. All players have a shelf life and the time has come to get rid.

I know its us so this is very unlikely, but what is your team if everyone was fit?

Could have something like...

Butland
Tav Soutter Balogun Yilmaz
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

I'm sure some will have Goldson, Jack, Cantwell, Dessers etc in there. That front 3 would have made a huge difference yesterday.
If we keep the majority of the players mentioned we are never going to win the league they are not good enough the recruitment of players is a disgrace Ridvan,Davies,Dessers,Lamers,Danilo,Hagi,Mantondo,
For me it's
Butland
Tav Balogun Souttar Yilmaz
Cortez Diamonde Raskin Matondo
Danilo Sima
we are not winning the league with this group of players in till we get our recruitment correct we won’t win the league
Yilmaz,Matondo,Davies,Dessers,Lammers,Danilo,Hagi,Cifuentes,RaskinCantwell add up the transfer fees and wages around 60 million then take the Bosman dross we have brought in all duds never good enough

Butland
Tavernier Goldson Balogun Ridvan
Sterling Jack Diomande
Cortès Danilo Sima​
The balance and protection for Tav and Goldson Jack gave us before injury took it's toll cannot be underestimated.

That team has plenty of legs to help the defence and cause plenty of problems for the opposition going the other way

The balance and protection for Tav and Goldson Jack gave us before injury took it's toll cannot be underestimated.

That team has plenty of legs to help the defence and cause plenty of problems for the opposition going the other way
We would be worse off with that lot

Butland, Sterling,Ridvan, Souttar, Balogun, Tav ,Diomande ,Jack, Cortez, Dessers ,Sima . Sterling in his natural position and Tav in a position which I think would suit him better

I know its us so this is very unlikely, but what is your team if everyone was fit?

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

I'm sure some will have Goldson, Jack, Cantwell, Dessers etc in there. That front 3 would have made a huge difference yesterday.

With everyone fit, I'd have goldson for souttar and Jack for Raskin in there.

A fit Ryan jack walks into that midfield.

Aw FFS man here we go.

Because he remains our most important player. It's amazing the amount of folk who can't see that if we had XI players of Tav's ability and effort levels, we'd win the treble every year.
Just complete garbage.

Our weakest part of the pitch defensively and his attacking prowess is a complete myth.

Butland
Tav goldson souttar yilmaz
Jack sterling
Sima cantwell silva
Dessers

A fit Ryan jack walks in to this team for me. Goldson has been poor recently, but he is our best cb when he is on form. Don't think danilo has shown that he is ahead of dessers, who has good numbers this year.
What is that?

Not sure about Danilo ahead of Dessers. At least big Cyriel has redeemed himself with a good scoring rate this second half of the season. Danilo has looked awful

Other than that I'd agree but shows how much investment is needed. Weak at full-back, centre half and centre mid.

Disagree on Danilo. Bearing in mind he has had 2 bad injuries this season, he has looked the best CF at the club. Very quick, works hard, good attitude, and gets into good positions. Can finish as well. Very reminiscent of Rod Wallace. Ronald De Boer was spot on, before we signed them, when he chose Danilo ahead of Dessers, in that Danilo is consistent whereas Dessers can be hit and miss.

Although I would like to see us try Tav further forward (kinda makes sense having a guy that contributes to goals but struggles defensively further forward), he still remains the best RB for the moment.

However, am going for a 3412, to accommodate our best players, factor in their strengths and weaknesses, take into account what we don’t have, and also try and solve our current defensive problems.

Butland

Goldson, Souttar and Balogun at CH

Tav and Yilmaz as wing backs

Sterling and Diomande in CM

Cantwell in the hole

Sima and Danilo up top

Tavernier must not be anywhere near the Scottish Cup final’s first 11. At a push maybe a substitute.

That comment used to get shouted out by a majority in here but I now think it’s the other way round. The majority wants James Tavernier out of the Rangers team, could be wrong.

Just complete garbage.

Our weakest part of the pitch defensively and his attacking prowess is a complete myth.
His attacking prowess is a myth? The guy who is our top scorer and assister, year after year after year?

The guy who's the top scoring British defender of all time and something like 5th in the history of world football?

Now we know it's personal.

His attacking prowess is a myth? The guy who is our top scorer and assister, year after year after year?

The guy who's the top scoring British defender of all time and something like 5th in the history of world football?

Now we know it's personal.
Penalties being the main reason his numbers are so high. Great that he can take a penalty under pressure and all that, he shouldn't be in the team because of that though.

Again, penalties.

It is personal. He isn't good enough and its costs us goals/points/trophies against celtic season after season. You're right, it's personal. Sick of seeing it every season.

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

I would have Sterling at RB and go with a 4-5-1. The two wide midfielders have less ground to cover to get back and should be able to play high on the opposition FB in most cases. If we could then get a proper striker who can play up top alone and lead the line then I think we’d conceded less and generally have more energy to expend becuuse we are not asking full backs to cover vast distances. I think half the problem with our midfield is that they have little to aim at for a 5-10 yd pass, everything is so stretched, especially if one of them goes back to get the ball off the defence, like JL likes to do. I think that is why we cannot get a tune out of Cantwell, unless he goes back or to the side, most of his options are to try and carry the ball forward into traffic. I wouldn't be paying the reported £7m for sima either, decent return for us but also inconsistent and a few injuries.

Not sure about Danilo ahead of Dessers. At least big Cyriel has redeemed himself with a good scoring rate this second half of the season. Danilo has looked awful

Other than that I'd agree but shows how much investment is needed. Weak at full-back, centre half and centre mid.

I agree with you about Dessers.

Not a big fan of Souttar here. Our back four give me the fear, Balogun is just ok as a stand in. Goldson is done, been a good servant though. I Like Tav going forward, but he can't defend. Borna is finished.
We will have to pay big money to replace them, but we need to start our build from the back. I'm crossing my fingers we can hold on to Jack Butland.
Butland is away unfortunately. He`s seen this backwater shithole league first hand, and played in a team full of rockets. While baldy knobends berate him on the way back to his car. We`ll need to use his transfer money very wisely.

Back