Tears are flowing.

10 years we’ve waited for this. 10 fucking years. We’ve earned it bears. Enjoy it
10 years we’ve waited for this. 10 fucking years. We’ve earned it bears. Enjoy it
My wee Bear of a wife passed away (breast cancer) in July 2012 - I’m sure she (and her Dad) are having a right good party up there tonight - I’ll be toasting them and the Rangers later

Don't think its sunk in for me yet. 10 years, including a shitshow of the last 12 months for everyone. This is why we all do it. For days like this. Enjoy it bears. We deserve it
Im the same .Felt the tears coming after we beat Livi but not today . Maybe tomorrow when the tims fook up :) and its real .

I was actually holding it together quite well...until I read this thread!
Blubbering like a wee lassie now!

I've been going to games sincs 68/69 and cant remember feeling so emotional... been through it all , highs and lows. Like so many others on here.
I 'd like to be with all my pals to share these moments but its not going to happen sadly
Think that makes it harder.
But i'm so proud of this team!

I was comimg out of Burnside yesterday and i was blasting 'live it up' on the car player and a young guy ( guess about 11 ot so ) gave me a big smile and a thumbs up.

That was a really cool moment . Rangers are whats in your heart thats for sure.

Seeing the players at the end there was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Every single one of them deserves this!
If I was offered £1,000,000 to put into words how much I love Rangers I genuinely couldn’t.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

This team have been unreal this season , every single one of them. At last we have a team we can all be proud of, what a side and management team we have. Enjoy bears

Think Ive shed a tear for the last 4 weekends now as soon as we've secured the points. This one is so special. It's not even down to stoping the 10 (that was important) but it's the sheer hell of a journey we have been on since 2012 that makes it so special.
The pricks that took ownership, petrofac cup, everything was an absolute farce until King and the bears took control. They had their feck ups as well but we know they had the best interests of Rangers at heart unlike the rest.

Stopping 10 means absolutely %^*& all to me now us winning this title means so much more to us, the fans and Rangers!

All the videos posted earlier - the one from the dressing room, Gerrard in his car, the players at the end - have had me bubbling away like a gin soaked housewife for most of the day.

The magnitude of everything we’ve been through these past ten years and what we’ve now achieved finally hit me today.

It’s been a hell of a rollercoaster Bears, but we’re finally back where we belong!

Back