Tears are flowing.

All the videos posted earlier - the one from the dressing room, Gerrard in his car, the players at the end - have had me bubbling away like a gin soaked housewife for most of the day.

The magnitude of everything we’ve been through these past ten years and what we’ve now achieved finally hit me today.

It’s been a hell of a rollercoaster Bears, but we’re finally back where we belong!

Brilliant mate.

I’ve been similar. It’s been a tough gig at times.

VyxdEiT.png

I’ve genuinely thought it’s been over since November. I’ve been quite blasé about it all, until
today, seeing all the bears at Ibrox and the team driving in, well, it’s been quite emotional. I think it’s just hit home, it’s not just me it’s all of us.

For the banter years, for the wilderness we came from. This is ours. Time to celebrate and enjoy it.

I am ready for it.

I may be out my station again, I want to reset and get into last 8 of EUL, I want to win the damn thing. That would be for the players.

Let’s give the young bears a Euro journey, some of us have had one, some older bears have had more.

We’ve all been in it together guys, i raise a Laphroig to you all. Seriously, the gallows humour in this place was all that kept me sane in those dog days.

When it went 2 nil today it was time for me to be alone for a bit for some quiet reflection. Now the tunes are on , the drink is flowing but the tears are still making the odd appearance!

All the videos posted earlier - the one from the dressing room, Gerrard in his car, the players at the end - have had me bubbling away like a gin soaked housewife for most of the day.

The magnitude of everything we’ve been through these past ten years and what we’ve now achieved finally hit me today.

It’s been a hell of a rollercoaster Bears, but we’re finally back where we belong!
The Gaffers car video had me welling up. Incredible.

My emotions are all over the place,lost my Brother a couple of weeks ago and know how much he will be looking down and be delighted for me as he knows how much Rangers mean to me.Not ashamed to say been in floods of tears on and off all day,god bless everyone who has lost a loved one along the way.

Back