NCbMWJ1.jpg

q6h9Qed.jpg

omCs2A5.jpg

DrpFylP.jpg

UQdml5y.jpg

5NvmMWd.jpg

evYO2z2.jpg

8YX1DVb.jpg

:mad:I wish I hadn’t opened this thread. I can feel my blood pressure rising and pounding in my ears

Can’t bring myself to read that but I suppose you could say it’s been an eventful 10 years.

I know there were some celebrations when Thatcher passed, I reckon there'll be street party's when this horrid excuse for a human being finally meets his hopefully lengthy torturous demise

State of his suit. How did we not see that one coming?

In all seriousness a guy I worked with at the time told me had already drove his wife’s business into the ground a few years earlier so I had that sick to my stomach feeling from the start. Like watching the titanic hit the iceberg in slow motion but helpless to dive off

I was very keen to read the lies of incoming Whyte, above.

I could’t stomach reading the bollocks and hyperbole re outgoing Murray.

Pravda would have been ashamed of that.

Duped.

An object lesson in what happens when you acquiesce to power, ignore the evidence of your eyes and refuse to believe in any alternative vision.

As ever, Rangers mirror society.

That the Andrew Dickson now of Sky writing the literary equivalent of a blow job for David Murray?

Unbelievable that this charlatan managed to get our club- one look at him tells you all you need to know

Frightening to think that was 10 years ago! Feels like yesterday

It’s funny what makes me sickest about that is the pictures of the Murrayites all seated in the Directors area who went along with this grand charade . At our moment of greatest need they sided with him .
You cannot be a Rangers man and a Murrayite imo .

Disgusting bloke. I look back in disbelief at how I as well as a lot of others were taken in by this charlatan. "Ah that's good news, he's managed to get his own administrators in", Jesus Christ. Looking at it rationally, the alarm bells should've been ringing loud and clear.

Thought I couldn’t be any more pissed off this morning having to deal with London traffic, but that’s pricks face has managed it!

"Wealth off the radar",seriously though surely Murray or some of his lackies must've had some sort of inkling that this guy was a total shyster?

Cant bring myself to read it and cant believe it’s been 10 years. I wish I could airbrush it from memory but like it’s been said before we face up to our history regardless, unlike that other mob

I didn’t like Whyte the minute he stepped in the door. He just never convinced he had money behind him.

Karma will get this horrible horrible parasite. Some day, somewhere in the world, he’ll walk down the wrong street, at the wrong time and meet a bear who’ll let him know in no uncertain terms, what we all feel/think of him. Only then, karma will have played its part.

Back