Thats Karma

images

You sure about that??
That's wee Kyogo after tonights game!

Last edited:
I watched every minute of that game on hesgoal.

St Mirren were camped in their box especially in the 2nd half.
The ball was mostly in play with them spreading it side to side before crossing in etc.

One St Mirren player went down with cramp for no longer than 30/40 seconds.

Celtic made 3 subs, st mirren made ONE! One sub.

The Smelly cvnt commentators even joked about "6 minutes please!" purely tongue and cheek and even said they'd expect no more than 2 or 3.

They ended up getting 5 minutes plus 1.

Honestly, i'm not one for conspiracies or talk too much about cheating etc.
And even though they just dropped points - how that was given 5 minutes added on plus 1 is nothing but utter cheating. There is no other explanation. It was a game with little to no injuries, no incidents, nothing. Ball in most of the time.
There is absolutely zero plausible excuse for 5+1 minutes there.

Now i'm absolutely convinced and I don't think anyone could convince me otherwise that the ref tonight was giving Celtic every single chance they could to score.

Utterly disgusting.
That’s the intimidation mate. Refs are now giving them so much so they can’t be blamed when it goes wrong! Shocking it’s not being called out!

Despite how pish st johnstone have been i wouldnt be surprised if they draw against them but only if kyogo doesnt play

After all the stressing and frustration with the winter break debacle, I was not looking forward to Crimble one bit, but now I cant wait to tuck into my mum's gorgeous xmas dinner knowing as hard as the wee piggies huff and puff, they will not stop GVB and the team going for 56.
Merry Xmas to each and everyone of you fellow Bears.
Be well, be safe and keep smiling. B-DB-DB-DB-DB-D

I thank for st midden for their fight tonight , for a game that should have been cancelled (hibs around October set that precedent) but let’s hope we do run up a cricket score against them on Sunday now

According to the bbc the whistle went in paisley tonight in the 97th minute.

Just in from night out, not seen the game but once again was this refs helping the unwashed or was the extra time justified. I believe the ref was Munro who in all honesty showed his cards in the last game he had with us.

No one talking about 7 mins, but I bet my bottom dollar we would be had they stole a winner.

96:10 final whistle went.

I followed the score on bet365. Their game was 2-3 minutes ahead of Spurs on Tv all second half. On here someone said there had been little to no injury time second half. Spurs game ended 93 so loaded up phone expecting to see full time and their game was still showing as ball in play. Wild how much injury time they get frequently when they need it.

Back