Thats Karma

96:10 final whistle went.

I followed the score on bet365. Their game was 2-3 minutes ahead of Spurs on Tv all second half. On here someone said there had been little to no injury time second half. Spurs game ended 93 so loaded up phone expecting to see full time and their game was still showing as ball in play. Wild how much injury time they get frequently when they need it.
imagine if the ref's weren't 'incompetent', they'd be fighting with hearts for third place.

Kyogo out v Rangers in February. More karma. Japan play same day in WC qualifier. Second in group and need points so surely he will be gone
Under rated post! Could be massive especially as all their transfer window saviours are from the east too.

g7AWF0j.jpg

Of course if the African Cup of Nations goes ahead we'd lose the Nigerian contingent if they go deep - final not until February 6th.

31 shots on goal, 16 corners, 5 minutes added on and played into the 7th minute. Goalless draw against St Mirrens D team. 6 points behind, enjoy the break.
Late to the thread as I was out tonight with another two couples so avoided football.

First thing I thought though was karma. They've got exactly what they deserved on that respect.

Was out with the family tonight & didn't see the score until 10.30. Genuinely thought St Mirren had no chance.

Delighted to be proven wrong. What a result for their under-16s
Exact same scenario as me.

Funny bit for me though was on the 23:50 train home and I jokingly said to my mate that the mhanks had just scored and an eavesdropping Tim genuinely bit!

I didn't know what thread I would contribute too, but this one will do nicely. GIRFUY, the worst is yet to come. Karma is clearing her throat!

The only thing keeping them in 2nd place is the refs and their authorities. The teams challenging them will get fed up being their little bitches eventually and forget about being jealous of the number one team.

The wife had her mates round last night and I went to bed early after jinxing their result last week from checking their result for the first time since the Raith Rovers shoot out.
Can I just add. bwahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhshzhhhzhhshßss ker pow.
Merry Christmas Teddy Bears

Fully expected to wake up this morning to see they won 5-0 and all smug at beating a youth team.

Maybe I gave them too much credit. As slick as they are in dodgy boardroom deals, they are fùcking rotten on the park.

I remember in the 90's the joke in England that the referees play until Man U score. It would seem that the refs up here are trying the same tactic with the Tims. Unlucky with that last night B-) Lets hope we maintain that 6 point gap at the weekend Rangers.

I remember in the 90's the joke in England that the referees play until Man U score. It would seem that the refs up here are trying the same tactic with the Tims. Unlucky with that last night B-) Lets hope we maintain that 6 point gap at the weekend Rangers.
Timmy time lol!

The wife had her mates round last night and I went to bed early after jinxing their result last week from checking their result for the first time since the Raith Rovers shoot out.
Can I just add. bwahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhshzhhhzhhshßss ker pow.
Merry Christmas Teddy Bears
Rules!!!!!

St Johnstone will be fighting for their lives. Id love to be 8 points clear and watch them stew for weeks, especially now they know their club are sh** scared of us.
You would like to think St Johnstone will at least try to gave a go rather than defend for 90 against that mob?

Isolation over Christmas for me and the family but plenty of food and bevvy in the house (if we can still taste it!) and the crash barriers have made a c*nt of themselves again!

Ho ho ho!
Tis truly the season to be jolly :D

People gonna stop pretending no one else can take points off them now?

That result has been coming for a few games.

I said on here the last few weeks, this period of games has been reminiscent of last autumn where they were scraping narrow wins and a few of us said some bad results were coming. They subsequently dropped points to Hibs and Aberdeen.

Winning ugly can be the sign of champions. Like recently the champions taking a narrow win v DU. The thing is, if your eking out narrow wins every week with injury time goals minutes after injury time was up, offside goals and dubious penalty awards, week after week, game after game, thats a sign you are struggling and your luck will eventually run out.

Dropped points tonight has been coming. Other teams will absolutely take more points off them this season. 19 games, dropped points in 6. They’re still dropping points in about a third of their games. Let’s no longer pretend they are guaranteed a win every week.
Said the same a few weeks ago.
They weren't getting through the Christmas and new year period without dropping points. They're just not good enough for that.

Back