that's on Gio!

For some reason my Gio post thread was removed. All I did was ask the question has any other manager come in mid season and taken us to a cup final and a European semi final

Hopefully we can put the Gio nonesense to bed.

Give him the chance to get his own players in.
I’ve found it disgusting the abuse he has had. This team were absolutely honking this season under Gerrard. He’s turned a bunch of bottlers into European semi finalists! Yes we’ve been poor in the league but we’ve been the same 3 out of the previous 4 seasons.

He got it absolutely spot on today. Everything, spot on. He’s far more tactically astute than Gerrard in my view, and I’m a huge fan of Gerrard.

Tactical masterclass today.

Let's hope this week is the making of him as a rangers manager - at the very least it should quieten any rash thoughts about changing manager at this point.

He got it absolutely spot on today. Everything, spot on. He’s far more tactically astute than Gerrard in my view, and I’m a huge fan of Gerrard.
Agree 100%. I love Gerrard and what he did with us, but he was stubborn and not willing to make subs when we needed to. Gio doesn’t have that problem. I genuinely see us having a long and successful regime under him. He’s a proper class act

Ive been one of his biggest critics on here but he played a blinder today. I was moaning about bringing on Arfield and Davis when we needed a goal but it was the correct choice.

We were the better team by far, they never made many chances at all and their goal comes from a non free kick and deflection.

We looked the fitter team even though we just played 120 mins a few days ago.

One of the biggest things for me though is bringing in McLaughlin. What a difference it makes having a keeper who is comfortable with a back pass and will come out and punch/catch crosses and take the pressure off the defence. Lets hope it stays this way.

Well done Gio!

Looks like he’s got fat bhoy sussed. And when you have he has no answer.
Said since that guy got hired, his style of play will blow teams (including us) away until he gets found out. Warburton with a budget is absolutely the shout.

Gio has been so flexible tactically, this was simply a matter of time.

What we need now is Neilson, Goodwin and Maloney's replacement to work the fat bastard out too.

A few eating their words today. Gaffer got it right.
I hope the fuckers who were calling for his head can at least reflect and say, after the lucky win they got at Ibrox, he's done all that you could ask. Two brilliant performances in 3 days
Aye, hopefully some will have the grace to admit they were wrong with their over the top reactions in the last few months

He's been learning game on game.

His first game against them was a riot, no questions.

2nd was much better but they made the right subs and we didn't.

This time he got it spot on.

Bodes well for things to come
If I'm being uber critical, I felt he made the midfield changes 5-10 minutes too late. We were flagging in there but Arfield and Davis made a big difference when the change was made.

Ive been one of his biggest critics on here but he played a blinder today. I was moaning about bringing on Arfield and Davis when we needed a goal but it was the correct choice.

We were the better team by far, they never made many chances at all and their goal comes from a non free kick and deflection.

We looked the fitter team even though we just played 120 mins a few days ago.

One of the biggest things for me though is bringing in McLaughlin. What a difference it makes having a keeper who is comfortable with a back pass and will come out and punch/catch crosses and take the pressure off the defence. Lets hope it stays this way.

Well done Gio!
McLaughlin was a masterstroke imo.

I think Gio's problem is that he gives " the opposition " too much respect. I have been harsh on him at times but he got it right today.

I didn't think it was going to work out for him but the Braga result and that today has earned him a summer transfer window and a shot at next season.

Well done Gio!

My only worry is he used him as the “cup keeper” he should be number 1 from now on.
Definitely mate time for McGregor to pass the torch he's been an amazing servant to the club but big Jon is the future more than comfortable with that.

Their Aussue wonder boy was useless today, he wasn’t even urging his team on, he looked lost and clueless.

Back