The 500 for Sunday

Make it the Union Bears.

I am far too old to be anywhere near them, but put them in the designated seats behind the goals, 250 at both ends and get them to noise up the St Mirren keeper as much as possible in both half’s.

I’d sacrifice my attendance for that and hopefully and few goals and three points.

for sure it will be the highest level of hospitality, as it will be more financially wise for the club if you need to reimburse season ticket and hospitality seasons ticket holders for missed games due to virus

Probably those non season ticket holder who purchased a match ticket in the public sale for their childrens Christmas
Aye fair enough - was more thinking season ticket holders who won't be entitled to a refund under these crazy restrictions.

Make it the Union Bears.

I am far too old to be anywhere near them, but put them in the designated seats behind the goals, 250 at both ends and get them to noise up the St Mirren keeper as much as possible in both half’s.

I’d sacrifice my attendance for that and hopefully and few goals and three points.
I 100% agree with this

I’d give the lot to the UB’s.

As much as I’d like to be one of the 500, old duffers like me aren’t going to help the team much.

Space them out in the Govan front.
Not a hope in hell it’s ever happening but it’s what I would like.

Make it the Union Bears.

Can you imagine the uproar!

Think the t&cs were changed this season
Its a shocking situation. Neither the fan or business should be put at disadvantage here with these sham restrictions.

As @Bearsdenloyal rightfully pointed out, cinema goers won’t be telling the Odeon to just keep their money. Thats why football is an easy target.

In a normal contract the business would be liable and should be part refunding every fan(customer), as they cannot provide a seat to the event that has been paid for. The business should then be seeking compensation from the Government.

No other business would get away with just keeping your money without a refund or providing an alternative.

The 500 includes all players / staff / press. For that reason, Falkirk have said they can only have 380 fans in.

Its a shocking situation. Neither the fan or business should be put at disadvantage here with these sham restrictions.

As @Bearsdenloyal rightfully pointed out, cinema goers won’t be telling the Odeon to just keep their money. Thats why football is an easy target.

In a normal contract the business would be liable and should be part refunding every fan(customer), as they cannot provide a seat to the event that has been paid for. The business should then be seeking compensation from the Government.

No other business would get away with just keeping your money without a refund or providing an alternative.
Off topic but mrs had a gig on the 28th cancelled with no refund option given. Tickets moved to new date next year.

Off topic but mrs had a gig on the 28th cancelled with no refund option given. Tickets moved to new date next year.
Still offering you an alternate date. Rangers won’t be able to offer an alternate to the St Mirren fixture other than a Rangers TV link.

I hope we push for funds from ScotGov and give it back to the support who missed out. I’m not bothered about taking £20 out of the club, but it’s the principle. And its also the attitude that make football an easy target.

It's always going to be controversial, let's see.

How much will we lose out in income for the home game? It's another thing that sticks in your throat, we lose the income of a home game but the Tim's don't.

Back