The 500 for Sunday

After the tims result on wednesday the 500 must have proof they wrote a letter to santa claus, its only fair.

It's always going to be controversial, let's see.

How much will we lose out in income for the home game? It's another thing that sticks in your throat, we lose the income of a home game but the Tim's don't.

I do wonder what the actual cost to us is.

Can't be much.

We don't get money from food (I don't think).

Some hospitality that's it.

But we save on policing and stewarding

Can't be much.

Single tickets, rising stars stuff as well.

The food contract must have penalties if games aren't played.

Perhaps £400k worth of income?

Fckn ridiculous.
This should have been the most enjoyable match of the year for supporters to attend.
Instead that wicked bitch has stolen the joy from thousands for no scientifically based reason.
Meanwhile across the border sanity prevails ... for now.

Where is the science that explains why an imaginary line drawn historically somehow determines the danger of this illness to the public?

The sooner this fraudulent harridan is ousted from power the better.

Wonder who food companies go after if there are no fans?
I don't know mate, but the damage this woman has imposed on the economy has been as relentless as it has been spiteful.
The real damage of this heartlessness is rarely exposed to public view, but it will be felt by individuals in business who will struggle to keep themselves and their employees financially viable.

Meanwhile, useless articles to the wealth of the nation like third-rate politicians in Holyrood continue to coin the money in, unaffected by their own selfish policies that ruin others.

I don't know mate, but the damage this woman has imposed on the economy has been as relentless as it has been spiteful.
The real damage of this heartlessness is rarely exposed to public view, but it will be felt by individuals in business who will struggle to keep themselves and their employees financially viable.

Meanwhile, useless articles to the wealth of the nation like third-rate politicians in Holyrood continue to coin the money in, unaffected by their own selfish policies that ruin others.
Restrictions imposed by people not impacted finanically

How much will we lose out in income for the home game? It's another thing that sticks in your throat, we lose the income of a home game but the Tim's don't.
Will we lose a lot?
most seats paid for,
no security in all the stands to pay for
less internal police to pay for
only one? Ambulance instead of two?
no catering staff, not the pie stalls.
any more?

One things for sure, the people that missed out at the start of the season should be the only ones in the hat. I’m sure rangers confirmed that at the time.

When do we find out if we're getting in/getting a refund for the St Mirren game?

St Mirren game. I bought a ticket a few weeks ago off the SeatSub
Fair point that

It may be in t and c for season ticket holders. No refunds

But not individual tickets.

I wonder if you can do a credit card section 75.

I suppose. Unless rangers formally tell you you can't get in and your ticket is not valid... You can still go

Can't be much.

We have been behind this all along.

That is why there was limited hot drinks at the Utd game and no cups with lids, we knew this was coming.

Aberdeen and celtic are left with 100,000 honking pies

Seriously does hospitality come into it ? Could we open up Argyle House purely as a restaurant for the day ?

Ballot for ST holders. Probably about a million to one chance of getting one lol.

Ballot for ST holders. Probably about a million to one chance of getting one lol.
Not to be pedantic but It’s only one in a hundred

Assume they will just close hospitality and put every season ticket holder and every seasonal hospitality member into a ballot for general admission?

Not to be pedantic but It’s only one in a hundred

Assuming all 500 go to normal ST holders, yes.

I would assume some of that 500 might include staff etc. though? Then you add hospitality into the mix.

Who knows, it’s a long shot in any case.

Assuming all 500 go to normal ST holders, yes.

I would assume some of that 500 might include staff etc. though? Then you add hospitality into the mix.

Who knows, it’s a long shot in any case.
Staff, players, and sponsors will still get. The majority will go to hospitality. And the last 100 tickets will go between 49000 ST holders. Seems fair that…

Personally think it should be the top 250 of mygers + 250 balloted for hospitality

Then if anyone doesn’t buy, tickets should go to whod spend the most on kiosks. I’m a fan of having a few pies so would be sorted

We have been behind this all along.

That is why there was limited hot drinks at the Utd game and no cups with lids, we knew this was coming.

Aberdeen and celtic are left with 100,000 honking pies

Seriously does hospitality come into it ? Could we open up Argyle House purely as a restaurant for the day ?
I wouldn’t think so as it overlooks the pitch. Would wonder the position with other lounges though that don’t have direct access to the pitch? I’m clinging on to my Club72 lounge booking in desperation :D

They will, no way will fans be back in start of feb

Email received

Dear VIP Hospitality Client,

The reintroduction of COVID-19 measures imposed by the Scottish Government on football stadia has placed Rangers in a highly challenging position.

Regrettably, we’re only able to welcome 500 supporters to Ibrox Stadium for our Boxing Day Scottish Premiership fixture vs St Mirren, which was a 50,000 sell-out match.

Nearly 2,000 hospitality guests were booked for the game. As a consequence of the Scottish Government measures to reduce transmission of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, we must operate a hospitality offering at a significantly reduced level.

Whilst no solution will be perfect in the circumstances, we’ve sought to implement a solution that allows the club to accommodate seasonal corporate clients at thegame, within the heavily limited allocation of available tickets. A separateballot will be held to ensure an extremely limited number of our season ticketholders will also be able to attend the match.

A number of individual seasonal clients will be offered the opportunity to attend the game, but with reduced invitations to a maximum of one guest, given these extenuating circumstances. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate all of our seasonal hospitality clients.

In addition, all our VIP lounges must follow the guidance of one-metre social distancing with only table service permitted. These limitations will naturally alter our service offering and the lounge configurations from the arrangements you’ve been used to this season.

Nevertheless, we are committed to offering the highest standard of VIP hospitality for the fixture and will ensure all aspects of your stadium experience will be as safe as possible.

All seasonal hospitality clients will receive a complimentary code to view the fixture live on RangersTV, alongside Clive Tyldesley, Neil McCann, Shelley Kerr and Emma Dodds.

Should we be able to accommodate you for the fixture, your Rangers VIP account manager will contact you directly with your new e-tickets in due course. Please note the previously issued e-tickets for this fixture will not be valid.

Thank you for your ongoing and unwavering support for Rangers Football Club.

VIP Hospitality

Email received

The reintroduction of COVID-19 measures imposed by the Scottish Government on football stadia has placed Rangers in a highly challenging position.

Regrettably, we’re only able to welcome 500 supporters to Ibrox Stadium for our Boxing Day Scottish Premiership fixture vs St Mirren, which was a 50,000 sell-out match.

Nearly 2,000 hospitality guests were booked for the game. As a consequence of the Scottish Government measures to reduce transmission of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, we must operate a hospitality offering at a significantly reduced level.

Whilst no solution will be perfect in the circumstances, we’ve sought to implement a solution that allows the club to accommodate seasonal corporate clients at thegame, within the heavily limited allocation of available tickets. A separateballot will be held to ensure an extremely limited number of our season ticketholders will also be able to attend the match.

A number of individual seasonal clients will be offered the opportunity to attend the game, but with reduced invitations to a maximum of one guest, given these extenuating circumstances. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate all of our seasonal hospitality clients.

In addition, all our VIP lounges must follow the guidance of one-metre social distancing with only table service permitted. These limitations will naturally alter our service offering and the lounge configurations from the arrangements you’ve been used to this season.

Nevertheless, we are committed to offering the highest standard of VIP hospitality for the fixture and will ensure all aspects of your stadium experience will be as safe as possible.

All seasonal hospitality clients will receive a complimentary code to view the fixture live on RangersTV, alongside Clive Tyldesley, Neil McCann, Shelley Kerr and Emma Dodds.

Should we be able to accommodate you for the fixture, your Rangers VIP account manager will contact you directly with your new e-tickets in due course. Please note the previously issued e-tickets for this fixture will not be valid.

VIP Hospitality
Personally think all tickets should be going to hospitality tbh

Email received

VIP Hospitality
See you there then??????

Back