The Antwerp keeper

The boy who came on was far better imo. He looked like a goalkeeper at least and I had less faith in Borna scoring the second penalty.

I noticed ineptitude after only a few minutes at our first corner. He didn't seem to know what he was doing.

The commentary team weren't exactly complimentary towards him. When de Wolf came on someone, possibly Rae, said he can't be any worse than the keeper going off.
That big clown Craigan said something along the lines of... the goalkeeper can't continue. that's bad news for Rangers.

He genuinely looked like he'd won a competition to be a goalie for a night. Have seen better on Sunday mornings

Didn’t even look like a professional player, which is saying something.

If he starts at Ibrox, shoot on sight.

The commentary team weren't exactly complimentary towards him. When de Wolf came on someone, possibly Rae, said he can't be any worse than the keeper going off.
Did Alex Rae finish his sentence with ‘Steven’? :D

I’m sure he pretended to be injured to go off. Absolutely shyte. Up their with cardboard arms barkarse

Hope tae fvck he's fit and available for next week!!

He can't do anything!!
Kickouts - pish.
Cross balls - dross.

He is good at feigning injury when he realises he's getting pumped right enough B-D

He's not really our first choice keeper but that one was injured so... He has been decent but prone to errors in the league, probably a lower level than European football though.
Is he the same boy that can throw the ball about as far as he can kick it?

Edit: further, probably, some of his kicking out last night was awful.

The keeper got injured early on when he just about did the splits. It looked painful so I guess that's what affected him throughout the game.

I thought when the teams came out,he looked petrified when camera went on him
What was the stand off with barasic and their sub goalie,after our 2nd penalty and at the end of the match ?

It's a shame Kamara and Davis don't like shooting because they should have been testing him early on. Hagi would have but the sub keeper came on as he did.

He was a bombscare.

It's probably a bit xenophobic but when I heard he was Iranian for some reason I expected him to be pish. Sure enough he didn't let us down. Right from the start where he came for a cross and then changed his mind it was clear he was guff.

I think I got this from Kerryfail nightmares, but it's a great line and was very apt last night...

He played and had a presence like an outfield player who goes in when the keeper gets injured and there's no backup on the bench.

Like Vinnie Jones for Wimbledon versus Newcastle, except not as good.

What was the stand off with barasic and their sub goalie,after our 2nd penalty and at the end of the match ?
The keeper was noising barasic up before the penalty. Not a huge amount to it

Just mind games you see at every penalty mate.

The keeper got injured early on when he just about did the splits. It looked painful so I guess that's what affected him throughout the game.

That wasn't early on, it was nearly an hour in to game. He was dreadful long before then.

Back