The best Rangers player you loved. (Must be only one)

There are many candidates but for me it’s between two and I’m going for Gazza.
I’ll not name the other one out of respect.

I’d be shocked if 90% of people round about my age didn’t say Super Ally.

Goals, trophies and he celebrated every goal like I would have if I’d been lucky enough to play for Rangers, like it was a World Cup Final winner.

Gazza , he lit up any game , a no doubt slog of a trip to firhill now was absolutely brilliant back then , one of my favourite goals was a tap in at fir park , just with how he and us behind the goals celebrated, he done it twice in fact , great times , a privilege to have witnessed it

Super ally,really got into rangers during that first champions league campaign,30 years ago but remember those nights like yesterday

When you see everybody's choices and the ones that are missing, it's hardly surprising we're running out of space in the Hall of Fame. A fantastic accolade for our Club.

Loved loads but growing up through 9iar it was Super and tbh still is. Loved the guy then and still enjoy games better when I hear his voice.

Andy Goram.

I haven't watched many Rangers players who were arguably one of, if not the best, in the world in their position, Andy Goram was that for me. Genuinely world class.

Back