The clement interview

He’s actually just said the players gave the reaction he wanted aside the result.

If that’s not a huge red flag I don’t know what is
It’s a face saving ploy. He has to have gone through them after the last two games! Otherwise you are correct, very worrying.

I understand he has a trophy still to win but fu.ck me that was not what I was looking for.

“Good reaction, organised, good effort, strong goalkeeper”

Nope nope nope.

He’s actually just said the players gave the reaction he wanted aside the result.

If that’s not a huge red flag I don’t know what is
What game was he watching?? Thought we were poor throughput and didn’t really cause Dundee any problems the whole game.

Horrendous

Laughable

Utterly ridiculous

“They kept the structure” (referring to us)

Our structure was mince about tell Tavernier to go towards the D and give it to Dujon who cant kick with his left foot.

Clement just dousing the flames with this interview. He knows if he chucks them under the bus they will really collapse. He needs to back them in public.
I hope to %^*& this is the case, if he really believes that then we'd have been as well keeping Beale. Wow.

If he genuinely did say that then he has completely lost the plot.

There are huge alarm bells ringing already for me, I'm not convinced by him at all, and if this is the pish he is coming out with, then we are in big, big trouble.

He's in danger of becoming a joke figure.

For all the players had a howler for 90 minutes hes had a worse interview after

Hes trying to hold the season together with his fingertips but its gone

He would be as well throwing this lot under the bus and we will go again in the summer

Back