The club must press for Clancy's head

defender

I've been brooding on this since the final whistle, so many incidents mentioned and evidenced on here, he could have won them the game, the league and a CL spot with the money that goes with it. Over confident with their control of the game in Scotland Clancy got carried away to such an extent it got far to obvious.

This will continue unless checked and the bheasts will continue to be assisted by other officials if they need help in any of their games. An example needs to be set an this rhat is an open goal. I know the club have made a statement that addresses the issue very indirectly but some how pressure needs to be maintained and built for the next 3 weeks to show the other cheats and cowards that enough is enough.

Clancy needs dealt with, the title depends on it, they will not be allowed to drop points before we meet again , Brown will continue to 'enforce' with impunity and most challenges against them on the field will be penalised.

This bastard must not be let off the hook, if he does he and the others will continue once the dust settles and the break is over.

Absolute cheat ,not capable of refereeing our games by applying the laws of the game in a fair and consistent manner.
Every time we get him for our games he works to his agenda,a snide wee corrupt cheat.
Put together 10 examples of his blatant cheating and inability to treat our players the same as the opposition and put it out there.
I’m not a fan of any of the referees in Scotland,most are terrible but he is on a different level,proved the other day.

He should be called out on everything and we take the fine or whatever punishment comes our way after it.

It's too important and this clown has to be hounded out of this league.

Next game he refs of ours we must boo him the entire game and give him absolute hell.

First time i've ever said it about a ref but based on evidence on Sunday there is no other conclusion to come to that hes a biased corrupt cheat. His St Aloysius education was obviously effective and his day job (Lawyer) would lend weight to the fact he has no scruples whatsoever. I wouldn't even let him ref a subbueto game.

Looked like he wanted to play on until they scored another one. I've always stood by that the officials aren't cheats and just have an off day. My opinion has changed after sunday. It was blatant cheating. The penalty was a penalty tbh and I've always said it should he flagged up more as would stop pulling in the box meaning more goals. But then at our corner aribo pulled to the ground and not given. Hes a cheat

Take all the bias out it for a moment.
Any professional Ref watching that must be wondering if the guy has had a break down on the pitch.
So its not cheating he's so inept he cant be allowed to Ref another premier league game again and Rangers as a club should stop dancing round the issue and speak out about this actual game.

although we beat the mentally challengeds we had a chance to really humiliate them had the referee/linesmen done their jobs properly. With them down a player or three, a couple of penalties for us im sure we could've had 4+ goals. The referee done everything he possibly could and was the mentally challengeds most effective player, he's even managed to deprive us of morelos for a few games.

Clancy is a cheat.

He’s a dirty cheating rancid scumbag not fit to referee a piss up in a brewery never mind a football match

Clancy needs sacked and never allowed back into professional football

His performance was not incompetent it was corrupt

He should be hounded out of football

The club publicly need to ask if the standard of refereeing was acceptable

The Bolingoli 2nd yellow was the clearest of them all and he failed to implement the rules

His linesman should also be called into question too

I've been brooding on this since the final whistle, so many incidents mentioned and evidenced on here, he could have won them the game, the league and a CL spot with the money that goes with it. Over confident with their control of the game in Scotland Clancy got carried away to such an extent it got far to obvious.

This will continue unless checked and the bheasts will continue to be assisted by other officials if they need help in any of their games. An example needs to be set an this rhat is an open goal. I know the club have made a statement that addresses the issue very indirectly but some how pressure needs to be maintained and built for the next 3 weeks to show the other cheats and cowards that enough is enough.

Clancy needs dealt with, the title depends on it, they will not be allowed to drop points before we meet again , Brown will continue to 'enforce' with impunity and most challenges against them on the field will be penalised.

This bastard must not be let off the hook, if he does he and the others will continue once the dust settles and the break is over.
The comments the club made after the game particularly with reference to VAR they made it clear that they weren't criticising the referee...just that he perhaps needed more help to get the big calls correct!
A very subtle dig without landing in hot water with the beaks.
Step up Club1872!

Think he has shown to much of his hand on Sunday his bosses must have pulled him in ,it was far to obvious .Watched a youtube video there of some wee guy steely I think was has name .He went over instances I never even realised happened of his blatant cheating . If the SFA have any sense they will make the approach to our board behind closed doors and assure them he will never ever referee another game where we are involved. And at the end of the season retire him. It was so bad I don't think other clubs will accept him when their teams play the mentally challengeds.
That main stand side linesmen was just as bad ,never flagged for the foul on Alfie when he was the last man .
Never flagged for Browns assault on Tav despite him having a clear view ,never flagged a penalty for Aribo getting the shirt just about ripped of his back again with a clear view of it .
We have come as a club to a tipping point with regard to officials we must attack

Coppers should be onto this count . Sporting Integrity fraud case.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt in the past that maybe he was just incompetent but after witnessing his performance against us on Sunday he actually cheated and tried his best to make sure the mentally challengeds won the game.
For that reason alone I want the club to hound this cheating mentally challenged bastard out the game for good and the rest of them who think it’s acceptable to referee a game the way he did.

I’ve said it on one of the many other threads on the go someone needs to start the ball rolling, Club 1872 would be a start.

We went through the same after the Hibs John Beaton farce,

“He should never referee again”

Well he did and is still costing us, as recent as Aberdeen away never sent off Logan for a blatant second yellow, or Cosgrove for any combination of his 9 fouls, even though his first probably could have been a straight red. Then to top it off fails to see a foul on a big painted line from 3 yard season away that should have been a penalty to us.

If this isn’t ramped up, it will be glossed over and we will have Clancy in charge of one of our games in February.

When he booked Alfredo for diving in the Aberdeen cup replay last season, that was when we should have known.

There was contact, it obviously wasn't a dive. That decision meant a few things.

1. Aberdeen were 1 up, so kept them in front.
2. Our best goal threat walking a tightrope for the rest of the game.
3. In case we still won, it meant Alfredo was suspended for the semi, where the winner had drawn Celtic.

It wasn't just Sunday.

First time i've ever said it about a ref but based on evidence on Sunday there is no other conclusion to come to that hes a biased corrupt cheat. His St Aloysius education was obviously effective and his day job (Lawyer) would lend weight to the fact he has no scruples whatsoever. I wouldn't even let him ref a subbueto game.
Everyone I’ve spoken to down south cannot believe how obvious it was. The man is a cheat but I’ve got a feeling they have got more in the bank to come

Brown must be due a ban soon. Sure Crocker said it was his 8th caution of the season, albeit the majority will probably be in Europe where he doesnt get away with his weird pretend hard man act that the Scottish media seem so turned on by.
Yeah the adulation this guy gets mystifies me, he is not a bad player but he is nowhere near the player he is made out to be, he has been very lucky when we were at our lowest, look at his performances in Europe and with Scotland they were very limited performances, yet Keevins said he has been the best captain for Celtc after McNeil, WTF!!

What about the decisions he gives them in games against the rest of the league.
These are also worth 3 points.
He can't be trusted to be impartial and therefore should be demoted .
Big problem for us and a great advantage for them,

Back