The club must press for Clancy's head

I’m hoping Rangers are doing something behind the scenes, as we cannot let this go. If they are not at the ver least asking questions and seeking clarity, we may as well pack it in.

Not a dig at you as such but this 'behind the scenes' tosh is a cop out.

I'd love to know when this 'behind the scenes' malarkey has ever happened, far less worked out for us?

Not a dig at you as such but this 'behind the scenes' tosh is a cop out.

I'd love to know when this 'behind the scenes' malarkey has ever happened, far less worked out for us?

This is just my opinion, Robertson doesn’t have the minerals required to fight Rangers corner, publicly fly or behind the scenes.

Much like CoIIum, CIancy cheated the fućk out of Rangers, they should both have been publicly nailed. Robertson asked for VAR, failed to criticise CIancy and cited a few errors.

We were cheated from pillar to post in December, the worst month ever for it, the cheating could very well cost Rangers #55, it’s slready cost us the first trophy of the season.

I’m hoping Rangers are doing something behind the scenes, as we cannot let this go. If they are not at the ver least asking questions and seeking clarity, we may as well pack it in.
It's past that.
Last year we were charged for the board being critical of referees and/or the disciplinary process.
This week the scum assistant manager and captain, and probably manager too, have said much worse about the Christie situation alone.
What would it cost our club to be telling us we were found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute for far less?
To ask the media why they went on for a week about a Helander challenge 40 yards out yet have ignored an identical one on their 18 yard line? Among other things.

We should be putting pressure on behind the scenes, potentially to deal with individuals and keep it professional, but also need to be asking questions on other fronts.

It's past that.
Last year we were charged for the board being critical of referees and/or the disciplinary process.
This week the scum assistant manager and captain, and probably manager too, have said much worse about the Christie situation alone.
What would it cost our club to be telling us we were found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute for far less?
To ask the media why they went on for a week about a Helander challenge 40 yards out yet have ignored an identical one on their 18 yard line? Among other things.

We should be putting pressure on behind the scenes, potentially to deal with individuals and keep it professional, but also need to be asking questions on other fronts.

Agree MGL.

Gerrard s response allowed the ‘media’ to simply look at one incident & say it was a grey area & go back to their bunkers.

We should have listed 6 or 7 blatant incidents and even if they argued one or two weren’t 100% clear then the consensus was still of a number of wrong calls, ALL THE ONE WAY.

We as a club have FUCKED UP again.

The SFA need to be told that Clancy will be given such a hard time by our supporters at any future Rangers game, home or away, he will not be able to concentrate on officiating objectively. It wont be fair on him nor the opposition and their support. Best avoided.

We will be fined for singing ‘Who’s the 19th Century Terrorist in the black’ when he next refs us Willie & they will move on as if it’s sorted.

Anyone with an agenda could argue that Clancy didn't see all the stuff that went on and went against us, that is rubbish of course.
That two footer by McGregor near the end on Jack at their end was at least a yellow card and free kick to Rangers, and what does he give? A free kick to them, the biased commentators didn't even question it.
Then he lets them take it quickly to give them time to get back up the park in search of an equaliser while Jack is still lying on the deck.
Apart from everything else that went against us, that one still annoys me the most.
Morally indefensible act of cheating by the mentally challenged ref.

Anyone with an agenda could argue that Clancy didn't see all the stuff that went on and went against us, that is rubbish of course.
That two footer by McGregor near the end on Jack at their end was at least a yellow card and free kick to Rangers, and what does he give? A free kick to them, the biased commentators didn't even question it.
Then he lets them take it quickly to give them time to get back up the park in search of an equaliser while Jack is still lying on the deck.
Apart from everything else that went against us, that one still annoys me the most.
Morally indefensible act of cheating by the mentally challenged ref.

He had a perfect view of that goal BBL.

The Aribo penalty should have been clear to the stand side linesman.

The Bolingoli 2nd yellow was right in front of that same linesman.

The Baw Grab he gave a foul for so why, if he didn’t see it ?

The extra 2 minutes ? Which resulted in Alfie’s second yellow ?

The Brown strike on Tav’s face ?

Jullien off the ball push on Alfie ?

The Jullien one that Gerrard complained about ?

The Christie two footer on Goldson ? A Killie fan in work said Alfie obstructed Christie on that but I never saw that, maybe wrongly ?

I sat with three tims in the work & not one of them had an answer when I told them he was a complete cheat & told them why.

The board and management have done a great job with our club but we cannot let this be whitewashed, were close to where we want to be and they are getting very nervy, there is no way we can allow the rug to be pulled from below our feet by that cheating bastard Clancy or corrupt SFA/ SPFL officials. The club quite simply cannot stay silent on this.

It's infuriating it really is. When do people finally accept the truth when it's staring them in the face ? Once the title slips our grasp by a single point? The club has to do more and it still angers me they didn't given what's at stake here.

Still no.
They'll blame the Hearts game when we just didn't turn up.
They'll blame Gerrard starting Defoe over Alfie in September.
Or the players attitude after going 2-0 up at Pittodrie.

They absolutely won't admit they are wrong about referees.

The SFA need to be told that Clancy will be given such a hard time by our supporters at any future Rangers game, home or away, he will not be able to concentrate on officiating objectively. It wont be fair on him nor the opposition and their support. Best avoided.
We're perfectly entitled to show highlights on the screens at Ibrox.
If he's ever referee at our stadium again, his 'mistakes' should be replayed on a loop before the game.

Make it fùcking unbearable for him.

The board and management have done a great job with our club but we cannot let this be whitewashed, were close to where we want to be and they are getting very nervy, there is no way we can allow the rug to be pulled from below our feet by that cheating bastard Clancy or corrupt SFA/ SPFL officials. The club quite simply cannot stay silent on this.

And yet that is exactly what they are doing.

I'm glad this thread is still going strong not because I enjoy bleating, quite the opposite in fact. I'm glad because it's important that despite our victory, people don't lose sight of the fact that skinny mick scrotum did his utmost to deny us that victory. Plain as day and thus far he's done it without consequence. I don't think I'm alone in saying the club have an obligation to go public on this. As far as the majority of our support are concerned we've ALREADY been cheated out of one major trophy this season. If the board continue to refuse to get vocal it's highly probable that won't be the last time. Now if we stand back and allow that to become a reality then you have to ask yourself really ,what is the point of it all.

A poor ref having a poor game would have given some poor decisions in our favour.

The fact that you had to make one up says it all.

Two weeks since the game and you still can't give a real example of a big call that went Rangers way.
Not that I'm defending the poster nor the *** clancy but I'll give you one that went in our favour and that was the corner we got for katic's goal which should have been a goal-kick to them. However, to even up, we shouldn't have got that corner for a 2nd reason and that was when the push on aribo happened so technically it should have been a pen to us. Karmas a bitch eh clancy ?

Not that I'm defending the poster nor the *** clancy but I'll give you one that went in our favour and that was the corner we got for katic's goal which should have been a goal-kick to them. However, to even up, we shouldn't have got that corner for a 2nd reason and that was when the push on aribo happened so technically it should have been a pen to us. Karmas a bitch eh clancy ?
I'm pretty sure the replays showed the last touch off the mentally challenged, but yes it shouldn't have been a corner.

This is just my opinion, Robertson doesn’t have the minerals required to fight Rangers corner, publicly fly or behind the scenes.

Much like CoIIum, CIancy cheated the fućk out of Rangers, they should both have been publicly nailed. Robertson asked for VAR, failed to criticise CIancy and cited a few errors.

We were cheated from pillar to post in December, the worst month ever for it, the cheating could very well cost Rangers #55, it’s slready cost us the first trophy of the season.
I don’t actually believe anyone at the club thinks these officials are bending the rules to benefit a certain club and with the one off statement then do nothing approach Robertson probably thinks that’s him doing something proactive when really it never fails to disappoint and frustrate the life out of those of us deserving so much more.

I don’t actually believe anyone at the club thinks these officials are bending the rules to benefit a certain club and with the one off statement then do nothing approach Robertson probably thinks that’s him doing something proactive when really it never fails to disappoint and frustrate the life out of those of us deserving so much more.

Robertson is part of the problem.

Clancy won’t be getting an OF or even likely a Rangers game again this season.

Pity the team that gets him for their game against Bheast FC - they don’t stand a chance.
Walsh will get the next OF game as he was 4th Official. That seems to be the pattern.
I'll predict another one of their placemen will be 4th offical to Walsh... I'll bet Robertson

And yet that is exactly what they are doing.

I'm glad this thread is still going strong not because I enjoy bleating, quite the opposite in fact. I'm glad because it's important that despite our victory, people don't lose sight of the fact that skinny mick scrotum did his utmost to deny us that victory. Plain as day and thus far he's done it without consequence. I don't think I'm alone in saying the club have an obligation to go public on this. As far as the majority of our support are concerned we've ALREADY been cheated out of one major trophy this season. If the board continue to refuse to get vocal it's highly probable that won't be the last time. Now if we stand back and allow that to become a reality then you have to ask yourself really ,what is the point of it all.

The refs and people that are training them or picking the appointments obviously believe the club is too weak to say anything, that is why the situation is getting worse all the time. Refs behaviour is getting more and more bizarre as they look to corrupt the title and make sure the tims take another treble then reporting is positive. I doubt anyone thats watches our league believes it will be any different after the break, it seems the club are scared of the issue cos it brings Celtic into it and will also result in some pretty hostile reporting. Everyone that went after Dallas and McDonald will now defend officials and scream Ibrox paranioa.

This statement about VAR was not a good move. Defend Alfie aye but calling for VAR to help bent refs is just madness. People say it was a bluff i did hope so but im now thinking our board wanted to make it seem as though they were doing something while really doing not a great deal.

If we want to change things and get a fair deal from officials and win the league we need to fight back and call them cheats. There is no other option the painfully nice stuff is no doubt laughed at.

Goal-kick all day long over a corner but as I said a penalty for aribo supersedes both those options.
I'm still not convinced mate, the real time corner looks a goal kick, but from the side it looks like the ball changes direction.

Back to my original point though, being as it was a stonewall penalty, even allowing for the corner being mistakenly awarded then it can't be claimed as a decision that went our way!

Walsh will get the next OF game as he was 4th Official. That seems to be the pattern.
I'll predict another one of their placemen will be 4th offical to Walsh... I'll bet Robertson
this is it exactly, to those on here saying clancy wont get another one of our games against that lot, it means nothing,someone else will take his place and do the same ,what we witnessed 2 weeks ago will be what we see going forward now ,we got away with it at the piggery and rightly so, but at some point in the not too distant future we will not ,and that will cost us big time, do we really think clancy or any the others are giving a f@ck,even after the blatant corruption the other week our club have basically sat on their hands, we have stuck out a couple of hit and run statements but have not pressed the situation any further, we are a laughing stock to them ,so impotent its beyond belief,our support deserve better from our board on this matter,

Make no mistake, if Clancy is allowed to referee any more SFPL games this season, then we can forgot 55. It will send a message to all referees that we are fair game, and what we witnessed in the last game, and the previous games, is nothing to what we can expect.

You're not going to make a point using the F work.

Clancy Clancy Clancy
Cheat Cheat Cheat

repeat ad finitum !
I actually use the word Clancy in everyday conversation, like " Lance Armstrong only won the Tour de France because he Clancied by taking drugs" or "These workshy mentally challengeds are Clancying the Benefit system". Make his name synonymous with cheating, never let him forget that we are always going to be on his case!

Their methods are once again working, the game is already been noted for 2 issues only, the fact that they had a player (Christie - injured before being offered up as a fire break) punished when any reds or yellows handed to Rangers players were of course justified. The only other issue of note was Morelos making a gesture that 'should have seen him receive a 10 game ban', first Christie, then Morelos were used to cover over clear and repeated cheating by Clancy.

It is now literally a game that was somehow won by Rangers against an uncharacteristic 'hoops' side where Rangers were actually favoured by the authorities shown by how Morelos was allowed to get away with criminal behaviour.

This cannot stand

Back