The club must press for Clancy's head

Referees from south of the border or Europe is the way to go, mistakes are hard to take but corruption is totally unacceptable, the club could even offer to pay (further ramping up the cheating charge)
Games of a certain magnitude require a category of referee? If the police class it as category A (Rangers-Celtic, Rangers -Aberdeen, Hearts-Hibs etc) it would be costly but would remove the debate on threads such as this.

We cannot let it lie otherwise next time we have something to bring up it'll be when it's cost us points and we'll just be accused of sour grapes.

I went into a detailed account of what Clancy got wrong on another thread.

Morelos dives (IMO) but there absolutely no need to give a second yellow at that time and in the context of the game.

Yes Morelos is banned but you have a good enough squad to win the games you don’t have him, and by costing Rangers I meant on another day, you would have only got a point or 0 due to his terrible officiating.

Well from west to east you can sod off with that one.

If there is no reason to give a second, why exactly did Roman Catholic, Kevin Clancy actually do just that?

When he booked Alfredo for diving in the Aberdeen cup replay last season, that was when we should have known.

There was contact, it obviously wasn't a dive. That decision meant a few things.

1. Aberdeen were 1 up, so kept them in front.
2. Our best goal threat walking a tightrope for the rest of the game.
3. In case we still won, it meant Alfredo was suspended for the semi, where the winner had drawn Celtic.

It wasn't just Sunday.

Definitely!! Even worse was that Rangers appealed the booking and he still stood by his decision.

So do you think Clancy, Collum & Beaton are working independently or as a triumvirate to cheat against us or do you think having 1 club with so much power over the game, a victim mentality, a support who will stoop to the lowest of the low, intimidation and incompetent part time referees without the use of var is the more likely?

Sorry Hehaw didn't mean to quote you
Good point about Clancy and the other usual suspects, I doubt very much whether their efforts are coordinated but there is systematic abuse and a governing body that enables it.

There are cowards who are intimidated by the bheast riddled media who would chase them if they even appear fair handed in penalising their 'club' or benefiting their enemy (Rangers), Madden would fall into this catagory, Beaton possibly too. This is still cheating.

There are also obvious Rangers haters like Thomson (The man I would wager would be put in charge of VAR should it happen) who actively look to control (as opposed to referee them) matches, Clancy was clearly on a mission to contribute to an 8 point gap for the bheasts.

They are not directly in concert but are encouraged or intimidated to work towards the same goal, the club have to end this.

Games of a certain magnitude require a category of referee? If the police class it as category A (Rangers-Celtic, Rangers -Aberdeen, Hearts-Hibs etc) it would be costly but would remove the debate on threads such as this.
The bheasts need close scrunity in all games mate, the brown off the ball 'check' in the last Hearts game was unbelievable, not his only incident I believe, no club is allowed to fight them fairly, closing down or tackling a bheast fc player is almost a default SPFL yellow card offense

Thing that worries me. We were witness to that cheating on Sunday and the club has cleverly called him out. Every other scum match, however, we are not witness to. I am certain they will be receiving equally dodgy decisions to help them win matches, they should perhaps lose. These decisions will definitely not be highlighted on any of the tv stations. They will not be highlighted by the scum minded Scottish press. The referees are all, IMO, cheats and could very easily cost us the League. I am pleased that there are now very few on here giving us the " incompetence" defence.

Thing that worries me. We were witness to that cheating on Sunday and the club has cleverly called him out. Every other scum match, however, we are not witness to. I am certain they will be receiving equally dodgy decisions to help them win matches, they should perhaps lose. These decisions will definitely not be highlighted on any of the tv stations. They will not be highlighted by the scum minded Scottish press. The referees are all, IMO, cheats and could very easily cost us the League. I am pleased that there are now very few on here giving us the " incompetence" defence.
I would like to help fund an official bheast watch position within Club1872 to record every one of their games and get satans little helpers called out every single time they assist the scum, put them under extreme pressure like they do to Rangers. As you rightly allude to, how many points would they drop or we not drop in an impartially refereed league ?

Is Hugh Dallas his boss?

surely to %^*& someone is going to pull the cheating lady's front bottom up.

I've been brooding on this since the final whistle, so many incidents mentioned and evidenced on here, he could have won them the game, the league and a CL spot with the money that goes with it. Over confident with their control of the game in Scotland Clancy got carried away to such an extent it got far to obvious.

This will continue unless checked and the bheasts will continue to be assisted by other officials if they need help in any of their games. An example needs to be set an this rhat is an open goal. I know the club have made a statement that addresses the issue very indirectly but some how pressure needs to be maintained and built for the next 3 weeks to show the other cheats and cowards that enough is enough.

Clancy needs dealt with, the title depends on it, they will not be allowed to drop points before we meet again , Brown will continue to 'enforce' with impunity and most challenges against them on the field will be penalised.

This bastard must not be let off the hook, if he does he and the others will continue once the dust settles and the break is over.
No matter which team we play against we have to beat 11 players, 3 officials and a host of administrators.

I went into a detailed account of what Clancy got wrong on another thread.

Morelos dives (IMO) but there absolutely no need to give a second yellow at that time and in the context of the game.

Yes Morelos is banned but you have a good enough squad to win the games you don’t have him, and by costing Rangers I meant on another day, you would have only got a point or 0 due to his terrible officiating.

I agree - there was no need to give Morelos a 2nd yellow for diving. The game was over and a precedent was set when Cosgrave wasn't given a 2nd yellow at Pittodrie, for diving, in the last against us. Also, Clancy didn't give a 2nd yellow to several Celtic players, as he didn't want to send them off.
It's once again the inconsistency that gets people riled up.

I may be wrong on this but didn,t he send Alfie of on the advice of the linesman .Who admitted that he hand,t actually seen the incident .but went on the Aberdeen players reaction.
You may be right, but then if the info you say is correct then Clancy should have taken no action at that stage due to insufficient evidence, one might suggest.

The guy had a shocker and very likely the bad press currently still making the rounds, 4 days after the game finished, will ensure that the SFA know they did not serve the game well at all.

Add to this the Rangers statement on VAR, further compounds the pressure for them to complete a more in depth review.

Banning him, refusing him, is not the right answer

I would like to help fund an official bheast watch position within Club1872 to record every one of their games and get satans little helpers called out every single time they assist the scum, put them under extreme pressure like they do to Rangers. As you rightly allude to, how many points would they drop or we not drop in an impartially refereed league ?

Problem is most of their games are not live and therefore we are only seeing what, for example, Thomson and Stewart allow us to. How many time a season are they refereed in a similar manner to Sunday? And we never hear about it. I find this quite scary.

Problem is most of their games are not live and therefore we are only seeing what, for example, Thomson and Stewart allow us to. How many time a season are they refereed in a similar manner to Sunday? And we never hear about it. I find this quite scary.
Pay a bear to subscribe and record their games on Bheast TV, we can then use the relevant footage to take them to task

If you are referring to the Italy/Korea game then you’ve won the bad ref top trumps with that :))

Clancy was utterly shocking. I prefer to talk about how fantastic a performance was put in by Rangers but it can’t be overstated enough how vital it is that he never gets near another game. On another day he costs Rangers big time.
I'd assume your social circle will likely be majority Hearts fans.
Yourself and Academical have both been pretty clear in what went on on Sunday, but what are your fellow fans saying about it?

The guy had a shocker and very likely the bad press currently still making the rounds, 4 days after the game finished, will ensure that the SFA know they did not serve the game well at all.

Add to this the Rangers statement on VAR, further compounds the pressure for them to complete a more in depth review.

Banning him, refusing him, is not the right answer
We should be calling for foreign refs,until var is implemented,its not just that game on Sunday,the refs help them against most other teams.

I have mentioned this before but is there any possibility for the club or club 1872 demanding a certified copy of Clancy's match report and at the same time seding them a compilation of his decisions (not honest mistakes ) they were neither honest nor were they mistakes explaining why we are asking for justification for his decision making

Well from west to east you can sod off with that one.

If there is no reason to give a second, why exactly did Roman Catholic, Kevin Clancy actually do just that?

I won’t sod off with anything, no need to be rude.

He gave it exactly BECAUSE he has a clear bias. If you followed me on here and saw my other comments you would already know this, I have stated it’s obvious Clancy couldn’t remain impartial and shouldn’t be near another game. I realise emotions are still raw regarding this, but I took every decision in isolation and for your benefit mate I will re-affirm my thoughts from Sunday:

Clancy blatantly ignored the Edouard handball, it was in his clear line of vision and Kris Boyd rightly slammed this on air.

Clancy refused to issue Christie with a caution for his crotch grab on Morelos and he should have been off.

Clancy booked Morelos in the 2 minutes of time he mysteriously added on to the allotted 4, Morelos did go down without contact but he booked him to have him sent off the park and cause dissension amongst the ranks, there is no other explanation for such a decision. He should have blown the final whistle when Morelos hit the ground because the game was over.

Clancy also gave several fouls against Morelos when all he did was use his strength, failed to award a penalty to Rangers prior to Katic goal and couldn’t give one quick enough when it came to the Celtic award.

I’m not a bitter Hearts fan so don’t come at me like one brother.

Happy new year.

The bheasts need close scrunity in all games mate, the brown off the ball 'check' in the last Hearts game was unbelievable, not his only incident I believe, no club is allowed to fight them fairly, closing down or tackling a bheast fc player is almost a default SPFL yellow card offense

Where I sit in the Wheatfield is prime position for the middle of the park, Brown has been getting away with murder for years now.

For a so-called superior footballing side they are as physical as they come, and it’s safe to say I’ve always felt they get the decision 75% of the time, in a 50-50 situation.

The goalposts for them move wider each year, and the reason for this is that it fits the narrative of the SPFL/SFA that Celtic are the top of the tree and that way it must remain.

When Rangers raise the trophy aloft in May, it’s going to be uproar and I can’t wait.

I agree - there was no need to give Morelos a 2nd yellow for diving. The game was over and a precedent was set when Cosgrave wasn't given a 2nd yellow at Pittodrie, for diving, in the last against us. Also, Clancy didn't give a 2nd yellow to several Celtic players, as he didn't want to send them off.
It's once again the inconsistency that gets people riled up.

You’re spot on re: the Celtic players on a card, Christie being the most blatant. There is an argument for that being a straight red, it’s violent conduct. Do that on the street and it’s sexual assault, this is a fact that can’t be ignored.

I'd assume your social circle will likely be majority Hearts fans.
Yourself and Academical have both been pretty clear in what went on on Sunday, but what are your fellow fans saying about it?

Well I can speak for the 4 guys in my workshop (3 Hearts, 1 HIV) and the consensus was that Clancy had an absolute shocker, but it’s worth pointing out that none of these guys would listen to me when I said Rangers were serious this season, I think only now after the last 2 games against Celtic they are taking notice.

I don’t work with anyone ‘bitter’ as such but you wouldn’t catch any of them on here :))

On Clancy again, an independent panel should be looking at that performance and asking serious questions.

A few years ago (this information is from a very credible source) the snooker player Mark Burnett was convicted of match-fixing and the method of doing so was having Clive Everton and John Parrot giving full statements regarding the game and the technique of Burnett. In their professional opinion, it was NOT possible for a professional player to miss such a shot in the manner he did.

I’m not suggesting Clancy be fined or anything like that as its clearly more complex, but surely a trio of top referees can look at this and say ‘unacceptable officiating’ thus ensuring Clancy is allocated other duties than match referee.

I realise this is an extreme measure but how many more poor/biased refereeing decisions are we going to see beforehand anything is done?

Bro in law. Great guy, good to my sister. The only Celtic supporter in my circle. He is well aware of my views and opinion.
If he cannot see from various incidents of how bad he was I would suggest he’s ripping the pish imo

Dougie MacDonald was forced out as a referee after he got the penalty decision right at Tannadice

Clancy made 6/7 shocking errors that all favoured the Tims

Christie and Bolingoli both committed 2 yellow card offences but Clancy failed to send them off

Christie was continually pulling Aribos shirt at every corner free kick in their box and he never saw one

He couldn’t wait to give them a pen

The situation with the double yellow is bullshit too

Jullien last man on Alfie. Foul to them when Alfie was clear in on goal

Jullien barge off the ball into Alfie’s back

McGregor pulls back Kent by the shoulder. No yellow card

McGregor kicks Jacko. Foul to them

I’d say it’s probably the worst display by a referee I’ve ever seen

Clancy is not fit to be allowed to stay on as a referee

The trust to be balanced and impartial is gone and he should be sacked

This is where a strong CEO would have been very useful.

Focusing on VAR allows the media to home in on the deflected goal and ignore all the other examples of bias - which became more flagrant and frequent as the match headed to a conclusion.

We know Celtic stitched up just about as much as they could in Scottish football. The notion that we could ‘build bridges’ with people who still won’t clear Alastair Johnston is absurd.

The game up here is corrupt and we should say so in public. We would get fined but so what?

It is noticeable that there has been a comparable shift in attitude to refereeing as there was in regard to the media 20 or so years ago. Then we had many posts of FF referring to ‘paranoia’. Nobody now seriously believes the Scottish media plays with a straight bat. The same is happening with officials - there is no evidence of decisions ‘evening out’. Far from it.

The game up here is corrupt and we should say so in public. We would get fined but so what?

exactly deedle we have nothing to lose, well few quid, but we should be screaming it from the rooftops.... the refs are bent i think its daft to focus on clancy most of the top officials go out to cheat we should be asking who trains them and picks the appointments ?

Considering Katic got a yellow for a shirt pull and we know Christie was let off why no yellow for Mikey johnston , might seem childish but he pulled at Alan mcgregor in the 1st half and was let off with a " get away " from Clancy but in the context of the game he should've saw yellow

VAR doesn't deal with a lot of the subtle stuff that goes on (handy yellows given/not given) and it is reliant on the VAR 'operators', I also think it would be another nail they had hammered into the the Scottish football coffin.
To be perfectly honest I wasn’t in favour of it before it was introduced. However, having watched it for a while in England it does seem to get the vast majority of calls correct. I take your point about being reliant on the VAR operator but given the number of big decisions that have cost us big time this season already (Pittodre, LCF) I think it would really put both the ref and the VAR operator under the spotlight and far less likely to make any controversial calls against us (the way Alfie is treated for example. Surely it’s worth a shot at least? Not everything will go our way of course, but it can’t be any worse than what we have at present.

Good point about Clancy and the other usual suspects, I doubt very much whether their efforts are coordinated but there is systematic abuse and a governing body that enables it.

There are cowards who are intimidated by the bheast riddled media who would chase them if they even appear fair handed in penalising their 'club' or benefiting their enemy (Rangers), Madden would fall into this catagory, Beaton possibly too. This is still cheating.

There are also obvious Rangers haters like Thomson (The man I would wager would be put in charge of VAR should it happen) who actively look to control (as opposed to referee them) matches, Clancy was clearly on a mission to contribute to an 8 point gap for the bheasts.

They are not directly in concert but are encouraged or intimidated to work towards the same goal, the club have to end this.
I think they are influenced and intimidated and that's why I think we have performances like the other week.
I take on board your concerns about people controlling var who could have an agenda against us, let's say we did have var during that game I think it would have been very difficult for Thomson for example not to overturn the goal for handball although another scenario is he could have called for a penalty retake for encroachment prior to that.
I think that the club need to influence change and I'm happy with our comments after the match we need to follow through though, for too long we've been on the outside looking in as the game had been driven by that mob and our other detractors now we are getting are own house in order we may be better placed to act.

Calling for var is correct imo professional referees are also a must

Just hope that the club are lobbying whoever is now in charge of referees in this country.If the incompetence of Clancy is clear to us then it will be equally clear to anybody(who want's to see it that is)

I think they are influenced and intimidated and that's why I think we have performances like the other week.
I take on board your concerns about people controlling var who could have an agenda against us, let's say we did have var during that game I think it would have been very difficult for Thomson for example not to overturn the goal for handball although another scenario is he could have called for a penalty retake for encroachment prior to that.
I think that the club need to influence change and I'm happy with our comments after the match we need to follow through though, for too long we've been on the outside looking in as the game had been driven by that mob and our other detractors now we are getting are own house in order we may be better placed to act.

Calling for var is correct imo professional referees are also a must
Are you still talking that pish?
Even after I clearly pointed out the mentally challenged in the box prior to the penalty being taken?
Even after I explained that neither player was involved in the result of the penalty?

Christie took the penalty, McGregor saved it, Katic cleared it.
He didn't order a retake for encroachment because it didn't exist.
An advantage cannot be given to the team missing the penalty when their own player has encroached.

It's beyond belief that you acknowledge his cheating, but claim it's not cheating because he seemingly didn't cheat enough!

And those my friend are the ones worth watching. Absolutely no way can he be defended. Even during a pre season friendly (Marseille I think) he was all out against anything in a blue jersey. A fkn friendly ffs!
Violent conduct, even in a friendly, can result in players missing league games.

I'm sure he knew what he was doing.

What annoys me is the fact we'll be reffed by him in an important match in the near future and nothing will change.He is and always will be a cheat when it comes to refereeing Rangers games and septic games when they need help.

Back