The club must press for Clancy's head

Cheated then ?
I think it was a close call and he took the easy option and awarded the free kick against us. My opinion is that they have kicked up such a fuss over the years that refs run scared of them and they get the decisions more often than not, I don't believe Clancy set out to cheat us intentionally on Sunday.

Watching on TV I never saw it first time, I think he may have missed it hitting his hand, no one from our team claimed for a handball and the commentary team never saw it at first glance, mistake yes cheating not for me.
None of us saw it first time on tv, the camera is in the main stand.
Tav and Goldson both appealed before the ball even hit the net, they had the same view as Clancy.
The commentators have the same view as us on TV.

If you don't think he cheated, what major decisions favoured us?
Honest mistakes would surely have a balance against both sides.

ENMIfHVXYAcLAxr

BonyCarefulChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif

It was honestly the worst referring performance I have seen against us in all my time following Rangers, 10x worse than the Beaton Rangers vs Hibs game.

I can understand him being soft with the second yellows for the scum players if we were 4 or 5 goals up but being a 2-1 game and refusing to send off their LB or the wee guy Christie was baffling.

None of us saw it first time on tv, the camera is in the main stand.
Tav and Goldson both appealed before the ball even hit the net, they had the same view as Clancy.
The commentators have the same view as us on TV.

If you don't think he cheated, what major decisions favoured us?
Honest mistakes would surely have a balance against both sides.
Again fair enough I've watched it back and they both appeal for the hand ball although I disagree they had the same view as Clancy, I've explained my thoughts on why I think he got that wrong.
He could have ordered a retake of the penalty as Goldson is in the box before its struck so you could consider that a major decision he got wrong in our favour.

I've based my opinion on what I saw therefore I do believe my own eyes. What you find remarkable is that I disagree with you
So even after the replays of all the incidents you still think Clancy made honest mistakes?
Seriously a trip to your nearest opticians wouldn’t go amiss that’s if you can find it.

The frustrating thing is how the press made such a big deal this time last year about John Beaton failing to send Morelos off. They had an absolute field day with it. It was a story for the sake of a story and it only came out a few days after, there was no complaints at the time.

Now you have a whole host of terrible decisions and the press want nothing to do with it.

Celtic should’ve had 3 players sent off. Julien, Bolingoli and Christie.

Scott Brown could easily have received a yellow for his elbow on Tav. He would then get sent off with his next challenge.

We should have had a penalty for the shirt pulling on Aribo and the 2 footed challenge by Christie is a foul and potentially a red card.

So, that’s 4 Celtic players (Christie, twice) who could’ve been sent off, us denied a clear penalty. Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, it would be an outrage.

Worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen, even worse than ‘Rangers man’ John Beaton in the August 2017 Hibs game.

Again fair enough I've watched it back and they both appeal for the hand ball although I disagree they had the same view as Clancy, I've explained my thoughts on why I think he got that wrong.
He could have ordered a retake of the penalty as Goldson is in the box before its struck so you could consider that a major decision he got wrong in our favour.
Where did you watch it back?
1min50, he's clearly got a view as good as Goldson and Tav.

If you see Goldson in the box before the penalty is taken, then you must see the mentally challenged with orange boots on the same side of the 'D' walk in too?
About 20secs in on the same video.
So both sides encroached, but neither player either scored or cleared so ordering a retake simply wasn't an option.

Now we've cleared that up, can you give me an actual call that went in our favour?

It was honestly the worst referring performance I have seen against us in all my time following Rangers, 10x worse than the Beaton Rangers vs Hibs game.

I can understand him being soft with the second yellows for the scum players if we were 4 or 5 goals up but being a 2-1 game and refusing to send off their LB or the wee guy Christie was baffling.
So even after the replays of all the incidents you still think Clancy made honest mistakes?
Seriously a trip to your nearest opticians wouldn’t go amiss that’s if you can find it.
So do you think Clancy, Collum & Beaton are working independently or as a triumvirate to cheat against us or do you think having 1 club with so much power over the game, a victim mentality, a support who will stoop to the lowest of the low, intimidation and incompetent part time referees without the use of var is the more likely?

Sorry Hehaw didn't mean to quote you

The comments the club made after the game particularly with reference to VAR they made it clear that they weren't criticising the referee...just that he perhaps needed more help to get the big calls correct!
A very subtle dig without landing in hot water with the beaks.
Step up Club1872!

I think that the club’s comments went as far as they could reasonably go to highlight and criticise the ‘contentious’ decisions, remembering that half the country are so brainwashed that they genuinely won’t see them as having gone the wrong way.

The club have three more direct outlets to attack though:
1) the racist abuse of Morelos by fans and linking it to the disproportionate emphasis put on him by media and refs. Highlighting racism here helps put these folk under pressure to counteract the longstanding pressure to give everything to Celtic
2) the ‘2 yellow cards’ incident. That was genuinely weird and it is fair and reasonable to ask for an explanation of it, without directly questioning the bias that it transparently showed.
3) endangering Davis’ safety by failing to follow official guidance on substitution policy, apparently on the instruction of a Celtic player. This shows Clancy’s clear bias but can and must be raised as a player safety issue, especially after our players have been repeatedly targeted by missiles.

Where did you watch it back?
1min50, he's clearly got a view as good as Goldson and Tav.

If you see Goldson in the box before the penalty is taken, then you must see the mentally challenged with orange boots on the same side of the 'D' walk in too?
About 20secs in on the same video.
So both sides encroached, but neither player either scored or cleared so ordering a retake simply wasn't an option.

Now we've cleared that up, can you give me an actual call that went in our favour?
I'll put it down to a typed conversation, I agree tav and Goldson claimed for it I disagreed with you that they had the same view.

Did you see Goldson in the box before the pen? Now if the ref would have ordered a retake for a saved penalty because one of the takers team mates encroached I may be inclined to agree that he could be a cheat.

Know what really pisses me off as much as the poor performance?
The silence. No explanations, whether we agree or not.
These cnuts think they are untouchable and until we keep highlighting the Liewell lackies, it will not change.

I'll put it down to a typed conversation, I agree tav and Goldson claimed for it I disagreed with you that they had the same view.

Did you see Goldson in the box before the pen? Now if the ref would have ordered a retake for a saved penalty because one of the takers team mates encroached I may be inclined to agree that he could be a cheat.
I've clearly explained that I saw Goldson in the box along with a mentally challenged.
As neither were involved in what resulted from the penalty (McGregor saved, Katic cleared) then there is no grounds to order a retake.

You said this was a major decision that went in our favour, it wasn't.

I'll give it a third try.
Please give us a major decision that clancy got wrong in Rangers favour on Sunday?

The handball yes
Last man tackle yes
Christie second yellow yes
Left back second yellow yes
Based on the decisions that have went against us on the past few weeks yes I think var would have went in our favour, I think we should have the system in place yes.

Sorry to be pedantic, but I would change "went in our favour" to "corrected to reflect what actually happened". Every football fan should want greater accuracy from referees - anyone who opposes such a concept has a dishonest agenda.

The frustrating thing is how the press made such a big deal this time last year about John Beaton failing to send Morelos off. They had an absolute field day with it. It was a story for the sake of a story and it only came out a few days after, there was no complaints at the time.

Now you have a whole host of terrible decisions and the press want nothing to do with it.

Scott Brown could easily have received a yellow for his elbow on Tav. He would then get sent off with his next challenge.

We should have had a penalty for the shirt pulling on Aribo and the 2 footed challenge by Christie is a foul and potentially a red card.

So, that’s 4 Celtic players (Christie, twice) who could’ve been sent off, us denied a clear penalty. Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, it would be an outrage.

Worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen, even worse than ‘Rangers man’ John Beaton in the August 2017 Hibs game.

I would say equally as bad.

That was a particularly bad piece of refereeing where he got it totally wrong and we should have indeed went to town on him, especially as he had been the same referee, who had through his earlier 'errors', ensured that our title challenge was damaged from the first match, up at Pittodrie.
Again he had made a serious error in sending off Morelos and failing to show a red to Dominic Ball.

Given that he had so injuriously affected Alfie in previous games, one might have thought that given how lenient he had been with Christie and Bolongoli and that the match was in its sixth minute of a four-minute injury time period, he might have cut Alfie some of the slack that he actually owed the wee man.

However, Kevin 'the lady's front bottom' Clancy isn't cut from that type of decent cloth.
We all know what Kevin is, we all now know it because there can be no dispute, no debate and no naysayers.
Needless to say, the bold Mr Beale certainly knew it.

Stevie May should also definitely have been red carded in that game for his injury-causing assault on Ryan Jack. Violent conduct by any measure from any neutral referee.

I think it was a close call and he took the easy option and awarded the free kick against us. My opinion is that they have kicked up such a fuss over the years that refs run scared of them and they get the decisions more often than not, I don't believe Clancy set out to cheat us intentionally on Sunday.
Why the 2 extra minutes on top of the stated 4 minutes added time then?

He should be called out on everything and we take the fine or whatever punishment comes our way after it.

It's too important and this clown has to be hounded out of this league.

Next game he refs of ours we must boo him the entire game and give him absolute hell.

He’s either downright incompetent or horrifically bitter and biased. There is no 3rd option and I know what my view is.

Must be removed from his current position, on another day that performance from him goes down in history.

I'm convinced it wasn't bad refereeing but instead very sinister. I'd normally go down the road of thinking he's a hopeless c***. I'm actually in shock at that performance. Seeing pics of him, he knows he disgraced himself in front of the world.

Watching on TV I never saw it first time, I think he may have missed it hitting his hand, no one from our team claimed for a handball and the commentary team never saw it at first glance, mistake yes cheating not for me.
2 of our players called out the handball immediately and Clancy was looking straight at the incident.
There were numerous incidents on sunday to show his cheating.
I've never been so angry after beating the filth... I was fucking livid and I still am .
Rangers should destroy this cheating lady's front bottom and take the few thousand pounds fine , or they can kiss goodbye to the possibility of 30M CL money

That's not true is it? Tav and Goldson immediately claim it. He also has a better view than you or I had initially since he is directly behind it.

He didn't miss it. It was impossible to miss it. The ball travels downwards in to the net, despite travelling upwards when it left McGregors foot. There is only one part of Edouard's body it could have hit to make the ball change trajectory in that way.

He didn't miss it. He CHOSE not to give it as handball.

He did
That's not true is it? Tav and Goldson immediately claim it. He also has a better view than you or I had initially since he is directly behind it.

He didn't miss it. It was impossible to miss it. The ball travels downwards in to the net, despite travelling upwards when it left McGregors foot. There is only one part of Edouard's body it could have hit to make the ball change trajectory in that way.

He didn't miss it. He CHOSE not to give it as handball.
He didn’t miss any of the incidents, he chose to make the decisions in favour of them. A blatant cheat, and if he’s not called out he will continue to help beat us. At the very least he should never be allowed to officiate in any game, in any capacity involving them or us.

He’s either downright incompetent or horrifically bitter and biased. There is no 3rd option and I know what my view is.

Must be removed from his current position, on another day that performance from him goes down in history.

i wish people would stop posting this, the evidence is there to show he isnt incompetent but an out and out cheat. If it was incompetence where are the decisions that went in our favour?

Heis a cheat and a very competent cheat. We should've been horsing celtic by a good few goals but that rat kept them in it and has even managed to get morelos banned for a few games. mentally challenged man of the match by a distance imo

That's totally wrong, our players did claim and walker did mention it at the time

I'm convinced it wasn't bad refereeing but instead very sinister. I'd normally go down the road of thinking he's a hopeless c***. I'm actually in shock at that performance. Seeing pics of him, he knows he disgraced himself in front of the world.
If our 2 players do a christie and bolingolie we get 2 second yellows it's really that simple, then there's a whole catalogue of inconsistencies beside that, he's a cheat was doing his best in front of Liewell etc

christie had 3 yellow card offences and 1 red card offence

1st blatant taking out Morelos at the dug outs = deserved yellow
2nd ball grab foul given no card
3rd shirt pull on aribo unseen/not given no card ( same offence as Katic )

red card 2 foot lunge on goldson should've also resulted in a penalty

as an aside i have a mate who used to work at Pittodrie and after his red at Livingston he said Christie was/is a sleekit shite and the amount of times he left one on players was unreal ...... reckons he's a nasty piece of work

CLub need to publically express they have no confidence in this individual
We should be pushing for outside refs in my view along with VAR.

When posting videos illustrating points being made could posters please try and post them in a non Twitter way.

Doing so makes it much easier to share and spread the word about the points being made.

The complicit mentally challenged infested mhedia are ignoring the prick Clancy’s performance on Sunday as the poets benefited from all his decisions

Clancy should be finished as a referee

He is clearly toxic and cannot be trusted

I don’t believe a referee or assistant referees can make all these mistakes and be allowed to continue in top flight games in Scotland

They missed far too many incidents and IMO deliberately tried to facilitate a win for the mentally challengeds

Hopefully Stewart Robertson is demanding Clancy is sacked

He cannot be allowed to continue otherwise he will keep performing like he did on Sunday

He has previous against us and enough is enough

That was a particularly bad piece of refereeing where he got it totally wrong and we should have indeed went to town on him, especially as he had been the same referee, who had through his earlier 'errors', ensured that our title challenge was damaged from the first match, up at Pittodrie.
Again he had made a serious error in sending off Morelos and failing to show a red to Dominic Ball.

Given that he had so injuriously affected Alfie in previous games, one might have thought that given how lenient he had been with Christie and Bolongoli and that the match was in its sixth minute of a four-minute injury time period, he might have cut Alfie some of the slack that he actually owed the wee man.

However, Kevin 'the cvunt' Clancy isn't cut from that type of decent cloth.
We all know what Kevin is, we all now know it because there can be no dispute, no debate and no naysayers.
Needless to say, the bold Mr Beale certainly knew it.
I may be wrong on this but didn,t he send Alfie of on the advice of the linesman .Who admitted that he hand,t actually seen the incident .but went on the Aberdeen players reaction.

I may be wrong on this but didn,t he send Alfie of on the advice of the linesman .Who admitted that he hand,t actually seen the incident .but went on the Aberdeen players reaction.
Well, would you believe it was the same linesman on Sunday that missed the blatant off the ball barge by CJ on AM?

CLub need to publically express they have no confidence in this individual
We should be pushing for outside refs in my view along with VAR.
Referees from south of the border or Europe is the way to go, mistakes are hard to take but corruption is totally unacceptable, the club could even offer to pay (further ramping up the cheating charge)

i wish people would stop posting this, the evidence is there to show he isnt incompetent but an out and out cheat. If it was incompetence where are the decisions that went in our favour?

Heis a cheat and a very competent cheat. We should've been horsing celtic by a good few goals but that rat kept them in it and has even managed to get morelos banned for a few games. mentally challenged man of the match by a distance imo

Agree 110%.

I included the incompetent angle merely to give balance to my statement. I thought it was the single worst refereeing performance in an old firm game I’ve ever witnessed. And it wasn’t down to incompetence...

The complicit mentally challenged infested mhedia are ignoring the prick Clancy’s performance on Sunday as the poets benefited from all his decisions

Clancy should be finished as a referee

He is clearly toxic and cannot be trusted

I don’t believe a referee or assistant referees can make all these mistakes and be allowed to continue in top flight games in Scotland

They missed far too many incidents and IMO deliberately tried to facilitate a win for the mentally challengeds

Hopefully Stewart Robertson is demanding Clancy is sacked

He cannot be allowed to continue otherwise he will keep performing like he did on Sunday

He has previous against us and enough is enough

We need to take it further.

Anyone who thinks the referee's religious upbringing, did not play a part in shameful. despicable sham that happened on Sunday should not be allowed back at Ibrox.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Agree 110%.

I included the incompetent angle merely to give balance to my statement. I thought it was the single worst refereeing performance in an old firm game I’ve ever witnessed. And it wasn’t down to incompetence...

I'd go further, it is the worst I've seen in any game ever.

Byron Moreno in the 2002 World Cup was about as close as you'll get.

I'd go further, it is the worst I've seen in any game ever.

Byron Moreno in the 2002 World Cup was about as close as you'll get.

If you are referring to the Italy/Korea game then you’ve won the bad ref top trumps with that :))

Clancy was utterly shocking. I prefer to talk about how fantastic a performance was put in by Rangers but it can’t be overstated enough how vital it is that he never gets near another game. On another day he costs Rangers big time.

If you are referring to the Italy/Korea game then you’ve won the bad ref top trumps with that :))

Clancy was utterly shocking. I prefer to talk about how fantastic a performance was put in by Rangers but it can’t be overstated enough how vital it is that he never gets near another game. On another day he costs Rangers big time.

he has cost us though by ensuring morelos is now banned.

Clancy should not be allowed any official football match again ever anywhere His only excuse would be he had a bet on with some bookies it was like watching an movie where the good guys have to overcome all sorts of skullduggery to prevail planty college movies like that Clancy would be the pantomime villain except he was for real
If you put a refereeing performance like that in the movie a shot at glory, you'd be chased for making it far too unbelievable.

So do you think Clancy, Collum & Beaton are working independently or as a triumvirate to cheat against us or do you think having 1 club with so much power over the game, a victim mentality, a support who will stoop to the lowest of the low, intimidation and incompetent part time referees without the use of var is the more likely?

Sorry Hehaw didn't mean to quote you
Why do they have to be working together?
You said you believed your own eyes, well open them and see the multitude of evidence on the 3 clowns you have just mentioned, that’s before we even mention the Madden’s of our game.
Clancy on Sunday alone was so one sided that even a blind man could have realised he was clearly favouring one team.
Apologies it you are blind or partially sighted.

he has cost us though by ensuring morelos is now banned.

I went into a detailed account of what Clancy got wrong on another thread.

Morelos dives (IMO) but there absolutely no need to give a second yellow at that time and in the context of the game.

Yes Morelos is banned but you have a good enough squad to win the games you don’t have him, and by costing Rangers I meant on another day, you would have only got a point or 0 due to his terrible officiating.

Back