The club must press for Clancy's head

Totally agree.

The title looks like going right to the wire and imo we've already been denied points due to refereeing "mistakes". Can you imagine loosing out on a title due to bias officialdom. It's unthinkable. For that reason it's imperative we do all we can to pressure them to ensure we are treated with parity.

We need a friendly journo who writes for a daily. SG needs interviewed and he personally needs to highlight these incidents. There is absolutely no point in staying quiet as Clancy will try and make amends after the break. Let's get ahead of this now. Clancy and his ilk will stop at nothing to stop 55.

we had the media giving treacle teeth a platform before the game to say if we had VAR celtic would have had more points. thats how far gone the media in this country are.

When should definitely be following up on the great statements we released, keep up the pressure. Club1872 also

The club should have, at the very least, cast aspersions regarding Clancy’s integrity/ability.

Also the “three glaring errors” ( in December alone )lets the officials off the hook.

My anger with the cheating qunt is growing daily, and WE WON :eek:

The guy is a cheat and should never, ever, referee any game involving Rangers or Paedo FC again
We could easily not have won, that is why this corruption cowardice has to be fought, Rangers should not have to beat both an opposing team and a set of bent officials to get a win, neither should the main competition be assisted in every game they play with the reverse being done at Ibrox.

I'd say Traynor also needs to be replaced by someone who can fight the narrative building in the media used to ramp up pressure on those officials not fully on message with the cabal.

Totally agree with the OP, but it won't happen. Instead of wasting energy about it we need to put all our efforts into getting VAR installed for next season. If referees are held accountable to TV images they simply cannot cheat, and are no longer held accountable (meaning the fear they have for having their lives turned upsided down because of raging mentally challengeds is diminished). I hear some moaning about it (usually from said mentally challengeds who benefit from weak refereeing) however down south VAR has got 99% of decision correct because of it. Yes its a pain waiting to hear the decision, but i'd rather have that than be cheated every week. It's worth reminding ourselves that we would be a point in tied for top spot with a game in hand had it been operating in Scotland this season. It's the way of the future and only backward thinking would oppose it, IMHO.

Totally agree with the OP, but it won't happen. Instead of wasting energy about it we need to put all our efforts into getting VAR installed for next season. If referees are held accountable to TV images they simply cannot cheat, and are no longer held accountable (meaning the fear they have for having their lives turned upsided down because of raging mentally challengeds is diminished). I hear some moaning about it (usually from said mentally challengeds who benefit from weak refereeing) however down south VAR has got 99% of decision correct because of it. Yes its a pain waiting to hear the decision, but i'd rather have that than be cheated every week. It's worth reminding ourselves that we would be a point in tied for top spot with a game in hand had it been operating in Scotland this season. It's the way of the future and only backward thinking would oppose it, IMHO.
VAR doesn't deal with a lot of the subtle stuff that goes on (handy yellows given/not given) and it is reliant on the VAR 'operators', I also think it would be another nail they had hammered into the the Scottish football coffin.

I would be embarrassed to be a leper smelling poet to win tainted titles and trophies. The bastards can't do it honestly, they are just not good enough. They know who the people are

Craig Thomson was subtle about it.

This guy Clancy isn’t good enough to hide it.

The club really should be making a major issue of refereeing because I fear it may cost us.
It has already cost us this season and will continue to do so until we start calling it out properly. Sunday was the perfect opportunity for us to go after him on the back of a victory.

One of the Old Firm getting a ref removed is a dangerous precedent to set but in this case his performance was so poor that you'd have a case for it purely based on incompetence, setting aside any suggestion of bias.

At the end of the day, if he's not very good at his job then he shouldn't be doing it. If I was shite at my work they'd fire me eventually so it's not like it's a unique situation. Send him down to the championship for a season or two to get more experience and see what he's like if he makes it back up.

If he's shite when he returns then he shouldn't be invited to referee any more.

One of the Old Firm getting a ref removed is a dangerous precedent to set but in this case his performance was so poor that you'd have a case for it purely based on incompetence, setting aside any suggestion of bias.

At the end of the day, if he's not very good at his job then he shouldn't be doing it. If I was shite at my work they'd fire me eventually so it's not like it's a unique situation. Send him down to the championship for a season or two to get more experience and see what he's like if he makes it back up.

If he's shite when he returns then he shouldn't be invited to referee any more.
It's called gross misconduct in HR parlance mate

I've been brooding on this since the final whistle, so many incidents mentioned and evidenced on here, he could have won them the game, the league and a CL spot with the money that goes with it. Over confident with their control of the game in Scotland Clancy got carried away to such an extent it got far to obvious.

This will continue unless checked and the bheasts will continue to be assisted by other officials if they need help in any of their games. An example needs to be set an this rhat is an open goal. I know the club have made a statement that addresses the issue very indirectly but some how pressure needs to be maintained and built for the next 3 weeks to show the other cheats and cowards that enough is enough.

Clancy needs dealt with, the title depends on it, they will not be allowed to drop points before we meet again , Brown will continue to 'enforce' with impunity and most challenges against them on the field will be penalised.

This bastard must not be let off the hook, if he does he and the others will continue once the dust settles and the break is over.
Disgustingly blatant performance.

For the number of incidents backed up with proof, poor would be the mother of all understatements, if you even took half of what went on it would be hard not to smell a rhat
I believe we should have had a pen, I don't think he saw the pull on Aribo but the linesman possibly should have, the pen they got was easier to spot.

The left back should have been given a second yellow, I'm unsure if the ref saw the pull on the shirt but the linesman should definitely have informed him it was a bookable foul.

The incident Christie got cited for i wasn't expecting him to get a second yellow at first glance after the replays I felt he should have went for a bookable foul.

I believe we should have had a pen, I don't think he saw the pull on Aribo but the linesman possibly should have, the pen they got was easier to spot.

The left back should have been given a second yellow, I'm unsure if the ref saw the pull on the shirt but the linesman should definitely have informed him it was a bookable foul.

The incident Christie got cited for i wasn't expecting him to get a second yellow at first glance after the replays I felt he should have went for a bookable foul.
How about Davis being made to walk round the pitch, the 6 minutes added, the foul on Jack given to them right under Clancy and the linesman's nose, too many to justify I think mate

How about Davis being made to walk round the pitch, the 6 minutes added, the foul on Jack given to them right under Clancy and the linesman's nose, too many to justify I think mate
I think he caved when the celtic player got involved, we got the sub made and I don't feel that made any difference to the play or amount of time added,
Jack jumped in and blocked the ball with both his feet I think he got that correct as a foul I think that's why he added some extra seconds on, when they launch the ball up the park shortly after he could have given a foul on the edge of the box for Goldson on Jullien.
A fair amount of the extra seconds over the 4 mins was taken up with Alfie's red card the ball was only back in play hoofed up and cleared.

I think he caved when the celtic player got involved, we got the sub made and I don't feel that made any difference to the play or amount of time added,
Jack jumped in and blocked the ball with both his feet I think he got that correct as a foul I think that's why he added some extra seconds on, when they launch the ball up the park shortly after he could have given a foul on the edge of the box for Goldson on Jullien.
A fair amount of the extra seconds over the 4 mins was taken up with Alfie's red card the ball was only back in play hoofed up and cleared.
How about looking right at Edouard's hand for their goal ?

When he booked Alfredo for diving in the Aberdeen cup replay last season, that was when we should have known.

There was contact, it obviously wasn't a dive. That decision meant a few things.

1. Aberdeen were 1 up, so kept them in front.
2. Our best goal threat walking a tightrope for the rest of the game.
3. In case we still won, it meant Alfredo was suspended for the semi, where the winner had drawn Celtic.

It wasn't just Sunday.
That was a particularly bad piece of refereeing where he got it totally wrong and we should have indeed went to town on him, especially as he had been the same referee, who had through his earlier 'errors', ensured that our title challenge was damaged from the first match, up at Pittodrie.
Again he had made a serious error in sending off Morelos and failing to show a red to Dominic Ball.

Given that he had so injuriously affected Alfie in previous games, one might have thought that given how lenient he had been with Christie and Bolongoli and that the match was in its sixth minute of a four-minute injury time period, he might have cut Alfie some of the slack that he actually owed the wee man.

However, Kevin 'the cvunt' Clancy isn't cut from that type of decent cloth.
We all know what Kevin is, we all now know it because there can be no dispute, no debate and no naysayers.
Needless to say, the bold Mr Beale certainly knew it.

Ok. Fair enough. I can't force you to explain your POV if you don't want to.
I'm fine with explaining CF you can see what I've posted if you want to reply to my pov or ask something specific that's fine. Believe me I didn't enter this thread lightly I just think the guys a poor ref not imo a cheat.
He definitely should have a sent off Jullien for the last man tackle on Alfie, I think he bottled that one because I think every ref knows the fallout with that mob.

Time for Rangers to end this cuunts career as a referee

He is biased against Rangers

We need to be more militant against these haters

We have the evidence so use it and get him out the game

This will stop other referees being blatantly giving our opponents favourable calls

This smug arsehole needs stopped and if the Rangers board have the appetite we can finish his career

How about looking right at Edouard's hand for their goal ?
Watching on TV I never saw it first time, I think he may have missed it hitting his hand, no one from our team claimed for a handball and the commentary team never saw it at first glance, mistake yes cheating not for me.

I'm fine with explaining CF you can see what I've posted if you want to reply to my pov or ask something specific that's fine. Believe me I didn't enter this thread lightly I just think the guys a poor ref not imo a cheat.
He definitely should have a sent off Jullien for the last man tackle on Alfie, I think he bottled that one because I think every ref knows the fallout with that mob.
Let me ask this instead now. Do you think VAR would have helped the ref, and would you like it introduced (assuming it's financially possible)?

And he bottled the 2nd yellow for Bolingoli too

And Christie for several 2nd yellows

The prick is a cheating cuunt

Why defend the bastard ?

He hates us

I want the club to end his career as a referee

Watching on TV I never saw it first time, I think he may have missed it hitting his hand, no one from our team claimed for a handball and the commentary team never saw it at first glance, mistake yes cheating not for me.

Goldson definitely claimed for handball

You need to check the highlights

Cocker and Wanker are mentally challenged loving scum who will not tell the truth

Let me ask this instead now. Do you think VAR would have helped the ref, and would you like it introduced (assuming it's financially possible)?
The handball yes
Last man tackle yes
Christie second yellow yes
Left back second yellow yes
Based on the decisions that have went against us on the past few weeks yes I think var would have went in our favour, I think we should have the system in place yes.

Goldson definitely claimed for handball

You need to check the highlights

Cocker and Wanker are mentally challenged loving scum who will not tell the truth
I will do Div, what did you think at the time? I'm not going to defend those two commentators it just wasn't blatant for me at first that's why I don't think the ref cheated by allowing it.

The handball yes
Last man tackle yes
Christie second yellow yes
Left back second yellow yes
Based on the decisions that have went against us on the past few weeks yes I think var would have went in our favour, I think we should have the system in place yes.

The reason I ask about VAR was to ask someone who thought he was honest how you thought about VAR.

I'm not a fan of VAR as it will effect the passion of scoring a goal. However I'd rather that than what we got the other day. Whether you think he's a cheat or not, I don't believe anyone can make that many mistakes accidently in favour of the team they support, I believe VAR would reduce the ability of refs like Clancy to say they didn't see it. For honest refs it will help them get the correct decision.

The comments the club made after the game particularly with reference to VAR they made it clear that they weren't criticising the referee...just that he perhaps needed more help to get the big calls correct!
A very subtle dig without landing in hot water with the beaks.
Step up Club1872!

A subtle dig you say?

It's a cop out pure and simple.

See if you just ignore everything else Clancy did, when he made Davis walk round the touchline when he was substituted he actually put a player in danger. Never mind that it might be technically the correct procedure, there is tacit agreement that in high risk fixtures a player should be allowed to walk off at the tunnel area.

If it had been Morelos he did that to, feck knows what might have happened.

This alone makes him unsuitable to referee anything but highland league games.

The reason I ask about VAR was to ask someone who thought he was honest how you thought about VAR.

I'm not a fan of VAR as it will effect the passion of scoring a goal. However I'd rather that than what we got the other day. Whether you think he's a cheat or not, I don't believe anyone can make that many mistakes accidently in favour of the team they support, I believe VAR would reduce the ability of refs like Clancy to say they didn't see it. For honest refs it will help them get the correct decision.
When lennon got that job the first time he made it clear in an interview what tactics they would use, the tactics worked and it led to the strike which along with continued intimidation from thier support and the power they hold behind the scenes in Scottish football has now created a situation where referees imo know the consequences of getting things wrong (or right) against them or in our favour which affects thier ability to carry out the job properly, I don't think they are simply cheats.
My worry about var is that we would still somehow come off worse. The incident at Dundee utd would have shown the ref to be wrong that day and still no doubt hounded out the job.

A poor ref but not a cheat imo.

Before Sunday, I would have tended to agree with you, but not after Sundays exhibition. There are mistakes and there are incidents like what happened then, and there is no way they were the same, especially when they all adversely affected one team.
There were at least 4 shirt pulliing incidents in the box, one only one penalised, the one that favoured Celtic.
There were at least a dozen fouls on Rangers players worse than Morelos first booking, that did not lead to a yellow card and in some instances were awarded as fouls to Celtic. Not to mention ignoring a handball from several yards away.
That is not poor refereeing. Even if it was, it still shows he should be nowhere near a football pitch. He should move to the Potato Republic, I hear Gaelic football needs referees. With his name, history and bias, they would welcome him with open arms.

Time for Rangers to end this cuunts career as a referee

He is biased against Rangers

We need to be more militant against these haters

We have the evidence so use it and get him out the game

This will stop other referees being blatantly giving our opponents favourable calls

This smug arsehole needs stopped and if the Rangers board have the appetite we can finish his career

Yep, agree with every word.

Cheated then ?

Wrong all our players were shouting hand ball and surroundinget Clancy.

Back