The Dingwall Wimpy

The only wimpy I have ever been in was in bathgate when I was a kid, can’t remember anything about the food though. I’m assuming its not great as they all wouldn’t be shut down lol

Used to go to the one in Motherwell for lunch when I started working. Prices must have been reasonable because the wage certainly wasn’t.

The only wimpy I have ever been in was in bathgate when I was a kid, can’t remember anything about the food though. I’m assuming its not great as they all wouldn’t be shut down lol
... next to the Music Box on Whitburn Rd. ;)

First North American style 'Burger Joint' in the UK - back in the day, and nothing like the real McCoy.

The one in Bathgate was awful and nothing like as good as any other I have been in.

The one in Peterhead is shut now sadly.
I met The magnificent bastard in wimpy sauchihall St in 1989.
I had just been to watch ghostbusters 2
Good times

Had a few Wimpy parties back in the day.

My big cousin used to make it his party piece by boshing Mr Wimpy on the snib when 'he' walked out. The first time he did it, Mr Wimpy had a foam nose. The next time, he had a solid nose and he nearly broke his hand :D Good times.

That was the old Wimpy at the top of Sauchihall Street that became a Body Shop I'm sure. It has also been a Burger King too I'm sure.

Back