The Effigies

IanGers

Having the sectarianism debate with the two rabid Tim's I work with today. Backwards and forwards it went .... Paranoia, victimhood, Rangers have always been the issue was the constant responses from these two I've worked with for eleven years now.
Then I mentioned the Effigies draped over the stands at Parkhead with Rangers scarves on, hands tied behind back and nooses round the necks.
Asking what the reaction would have been if this had of been Celtic effigies at Ibrox.
One of them refused to believe this ever happened and things got very heated.
I returned to the table with the images of that day and showed them to the non-believer ....... The blood actually drained from his face, he hadn't seen them before and he actually said it was one of the most disgusting things he has seen.

To me, these are the most powerful images of what we are facing at the moment.
Rangers would have been shut down if this had happened at Ibrox. They have been forgotten because we don't go to town with the discrimination we face.
They should resurface and be put back out there as we fight back, which we absolutely have to do.

Having the sectarianism debate with the two rabid Tim's I work with today. Backwards and forwards it went .... Paranoia, victimhood, Rangers have always been the issue was the constant responses from these two I've worked with for eleven years now.
Then I mentioned the Effigies draped over the stands at Parkhead with Rangers scarves on, hands tied behind back and nooses round the necks.
Asking what the reaction would have been if this had of been Celtic effigies at Ibrox.
I returned to the table with the images of that day and showed them to the non-believer ....... The blood actually drained from his face, he hadn't seen them before and he actually said it was one of the most disgusting things he has seen.

Rangers would have been shut down if this had happened at Ibrox. They have been forgotten because we don't go to town with the discrimination we face.
They should resurface and be put back out there as we fight back, which we absolutely have to do.
This and the hivs pitch invasions, we would have been banned from the Scottish Cup if we had instigated that.

It genuinely was the worst thing I’ve witnessed at a football ground. If we did that it would be viewed as a death threat, and rightly so. However, as is always the case, celtc somehow seem to get off with it Scot free.

Does anyone even enjoy Scottish football now? We should be fawning over Alfredo Morelos and his four goals against one of the top sides in Scotland, instead we’re being dragged into a one sided assault from the media and other fans.

I’m of the belief that we should cut out the needless singing and chants concerning Ireland. We should instead sing songs about our glorious past, of which there is many. I come to Ibrox to support Rangers, not any other cause.

There needs to be an end to the one sided onslaught against us though, we’re continuously being demonised whereas the darkside are loved.

What you mean is he saw them but thought the sweep sweep campaign by his beloved paedo club prevented anyone else from seeing them.

Asking what the reaction would have been if this had of been Celtic effigies at Ibrox. One of them refused to believe this ever happened and things got very heated.

To me, these are the most powerful images of what we are facing at the moment. Rangers would have been shut down if this had happened at Ibrox. They have been forgotten because we don't go to town with the discrimination we face.

Totally agree, IG.

DHWVA4n.png

Images have impact. Massive impact.

Every Twitter comment I see from Spiers, Stewart or any other lickspittles - that's what I'm sending back and using because it typifies the complete silence to abhorrent abuse directed to us and they know it.

The guy I showed these to today literally shit his pants at first sighting of them and said nothing the rest of the afternoon.

Agree with the op.

Their fans are guilty one othe worst single show or sectarianism and racism at black players at any British foot all ground.

This is exactly why we should accept no lectures from any of the filth including dornan.

We have to get our own house in order though. The fact we have made massive progress with this over the years is lost in the immediate aftermath.of that chant.

One of them genuinely asked me yesterday "how is 'orange bastard' sectarian?" :oops:

F*ck knows what they're telling them in their bigot factories - sorry, schools.
Reply orange is a purely protestant thing while protestants can be a 19th Century Terrorist supporter.

Hence why the 19th Century Terrorist offensive chat over orangeman is completely flawed because any fucking lady's front bottom can be a feinan but only the enlightened can be an orangeman.

Ps I'm non dom just a Christian who disbelives in a god but believes in Christ in a Kerresh(waco) sort of way

The reason he "probably" never knew anything about it is The Mhedia hardly reported on it but if it had been us doing the hanging we would have had front page back page centre spread and a in paper magazine.

The reason he "probably" never knew anything about it is The Mhedia hardly reported on it but if it had been us doing the hanging we would have had front page back page centre spread and a in paper magazine.
Irish Catholic effigies swinging from the Main stand at Ibrox at an Old Firm game? ....... Can you even imagine it? Nicola Sturgeon, Police Scotland, the RC church the whole feckin heap.
At Parkhead .... Only a bit of banter.
Get these images back into circulation!

Images have impact. Massive impact.

Every Twitter comment I see from Spiers, Stewart or any other lickspittles - that's what I'm sending back and using because it typifies the complete silence to abhorrent abuse directed to us and they know it.

The guy I showed these to today literally shit his pants at first sighting of them and said nothing the rest of the afternoon.

F*cking Hell, what sort of guys do you work with.:eek:

;):)

Reply orange is a purely protestant thing while protestants can be a 19th Century Terrorist supporter.

Hence why the 19th Century Terrorist offensive chat over orangeman is completely flawed because any fucking lady's front bottom can be a feinan but only the enlightened can be an orangeman.

Ps I'm non dom just a Christian who disbelives in a god but believes in Christ in a Kerresh(waco) sort of way
tell them their greatest 19th Century Terrorist was a protestant and watch their brains shut down

Irish Catholic effigies swinging from the Main stand at Ibrox at an Old Firm game? ....... Can you even imagine it? Nicola Sturgeon, Police Scotland, the RC church the whole feckin heap.
At Parkhead .... Only a bit of banter.
Get these images back into circulation!
I have to believe that such effigies would not be permitted in Ibrox even if some bampots tried to display them. I'd like to think we the fans have enough decency to prevent/remove them in quick order.

After that happened we should have been calling press conferences and sending officials on to Sky to condemn it but we literally said nothing same with the cup final.

Our enemies know they can get away with anything they want partly down to our own inaction.

Yet im asking myself why he didn't see them which tells you everything, was that the same day there was more exposure of the toilets being smashed up.

IanGers-Good post, we need this despicable act to be front and centre when sectarianism is being debated by the usual blinkered clique. One correction though, only one of the effigies was of a Rangers fan, the other was of an Orangeman, a fact that was quickly airbrushed by the SMSM. Don't let us help maintain their deception.

That was the day sectarianism at Scottish football want up a gear to a new level,Not a minority the whole stadium was set up with the clubs best wishes and help as a hate filled sectarian cesspit while the football and civil authorities along with the MSM turned a collective blind eye,Wednesday was like a picnic compared to that forgotten day of shame.

The culprits all got off n the charges didn’t they ?

Did the PF make a mistake and they all walked free

IMO that reeks and the PF office needs investigated
Can we get this verified? The worst EVER manifestation of sectarian hatred in a Scottish football ground and the perpetrators got away with it? If they did, I must have missed it.

After that happened we should have been calling press conferences and sending officials on to Sky to condemn it but we literally said nothing same with the cup final.

Our enemies know they can get away with anything they want partly down to our own inaction.
I don't think it has anything to do with inaction tbh.

The agenda is in full swing simply because of the vermin holding important positions of power in Scotland.

Nothing will change, in fact things could possibly get worse. We could all shout until the cows come home but for as long as these scummy c*nts are running the country we have our hands tied.

The board missed an open goal after that game. That being said, the spfl, sfa, snp & police Scotland should have shut the piggery. It’s disgustung and highlights once again the way Rangers are treated in comparison to them.

Back