The farce that is the CCCS.

faircitybear

Today I received my semi final ticket and to say I'm a bit pi55ed off is an understatement.
I signed up at the beginning of the season, ticking all boxes, and gave the club my credit card details in good faith that they would allocate me a ticket when possible.
How do they repay my loyalty? By giving me a seat in P4. Yes right in the corner.
Surely it isn't too difficult to allocate the better seats (it's Hamdump I know) to the people who are most willing to support the club.

Agree the seat is shite and CCCS should be moved to a better location but in all honesty, I’m always just glad to get a ticket through it.

Today I received my semi final ticket and to say I'm a bit pi55ed off is an understatement.
I signed up at the beginning of the season, ticking all boxes, and gave the club my credit card details in good faith that they would allocate me a ticket when possible.
How do they repay my loyalty? By giving me a seat in P4. Yes right in the corner.
Surely it isn't too difficult to allocate the better seats (it's Hamdump I know) to the people who are most willing to support the club.

If it was Old Firm game you'd be delighted with a ticket.

Got located to P5 (seats above the tunnel thing) through CCCS not ideal but had decent enough seats previously. Nothing really consistent about where I've sat last half dozen times there.

why are you so precious

I must admit, I find the allocation from CCCS very random. I don't whether there is a system, if there is one I would love to know it.

What makes you think you’re more deserving than thousands of other fans in your position.
At least you’ve got a ticket.

If its any consolation, most Bears will have a garbage view such is the venue.

There is no ‘fair’ way to do seat allocation, if you continually get a raw deal then fine but someone will always be unhappy.

I was in P4 for the Hibs SC Final, view kind of sucked but at the time I was delighted I got a ticket at all.

I can see your point but I don’t see how it could be done without pissing off a lot of people who for one reason or another can’t tick all the boxes.

I got allocated row A behind the goal, worst view in the place.
Aware someone has to sit there, but would have thought those seats left to the end of the public sale seeing we got so many in our allocatìon.

I got allocated row A behind the goal, worst view in the place.
Aware someone has to sit there, but would have thought those seats left to the end of the public sale seeing we got so many in our allocatìon.

You'll be in with the UB then. Bring your drum ;)

Every seat is absolute garbage at Hampden, unless you get South Upper or towards the back of the South lower/North stands.

The allocation is completely random. There are bears with the highest priced non hospitality tickets sitting in row B west stand. Some better seats are reserved for season hospitality ticket holders I think.

Quick question and slightly off topic. Do Scotland/Hampden do anything similar to Club Wembley? Where you basically buy a ST for the season and that gets you access to all home English games, plus the same seat for FA cup semis/final and also League Cup final?

I am in section P2 in the first few rows so I feel your pain but there isn’t many decent seats at Hampden anyway.

Every seat is absolute garbage at Hampden, unless you get South Upper or towards the back of the South lower/North stands.

The allocation is completely random. There are bears with the highest priced non hospitality tickets sitting in row B west stand. Some better seats are reserved for season hospitality ticket holders I think.

I just wonder how they got it so badly wrong from a stadium design point of view.

I've been on CCCS since it started and I've been allocated tickets all over the place but that's what I signed up for.....a ticket!
I've heard of some folk complaining that they're signed up to CCCS and couldn't get a ticket for certain games due to demand but fortunately that's never happened to me.
Being in the scheme doesn't guarantee you a grandstand seat but it gets you a ticket 99% of the time.
Anyway, I've scored a seat in the North Stand really close to the middle of the park so this time around I'm quite happy!
I'd love the same seat for the final!
:)

You think your seats bad , I got one right next to my wife ffs.

Touch wood I e always had a ticket on CCCS and always had at least a half decent seat. Just bad luck OP?

It frustrates me too being honest. I pay top money at Ibrox and last 4 games at Hampden I've been at front of West Stand (again on Sunday). From a financial perspective the method should be better in that an ideal world your allocated ticket should broadly match your seat at Ibrox. I don't see why if you take a "cheap" seat at Ibrox you should be allocated an expensive seat at Hampden via CCCS. Surely that cannot be right or fair?

It frustrates me too being honest. I pay top money at Ibrox and last 4 games at Hampden I've been at front of West Stand (again on Sunday). From a financial perspective the method should be better in that an ideal world your allocated ticket should broadly match your seat at Ibrox. I don't see why if you take a "cheap" seat at Ibrox you should be allocated an expensive seat at Hampden via CCCS. Surely that cannot be right or fair?
Where do you sit at Ibrox?

Back