The farce that is the CCCS.

Its a baffling phenomenon.

Half the posts on this subject are telling folk to be grateful. I was called a zoomer for daring to point it out even before the club got the tickets to dish out.

Rangers supporters give the club their credit card details and tell Rangers to charge it, any time.

Chances are that it was North Stand tickets that Motherwell couldn't sell so those buying tickets outwith CCS would likely get seats there. Not a TO matter

A few thousand of these absolutely loyal people have a crap ticket for Sunday. Barely see a thing at the other end of the pitch.

A guy with no Rangers Season Ticket could wander up buy a better ticket in the last few days.

Gerald Ratner stuff.

Up there with the old ticket update page on the website that used to say 'Tickets posted today' 'Money taken today' - which day would that be ?

Just like the old days, minus the glory.

So cause you choose to sit there us who sit in different places are cheap???? I could afford to sit there but its like the living dead

Don't be silly not what I said. Here's a concrete example for the hard of thinking. Front row of Copland Front, half the price of my season ticket and a shit view. That's why it's half the price.

So explain to me how it's fair that I end up with a seat like that at Hampden when someone who sits in a seat like that at Ibrox can end up with central seat in the South Stand? I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how it's fair I've effectively been allocated that shit seat 5 games on the trot. It's not even that hard to resolve. Just map areas of Ibrox to sections at Hampden fairly broad brush.

Some of the comments on here sicken me to the pit of my stomach.
Our club has survived attempts to kill us off;we don't get a fair crack of the whip in decisions from the compliance officer and some of the refereeing decisions against us are,to say the least,controversial.
Despite many calls for fan unity,what do we get on here?The new breed of football snobs complaining about seat allocation because they happen to apply upfront preseason for every game.
Get a fucking grip of yourselves.

The tickets are obviously allocated at random. It’s just the way it goes. Just took a sharp intake of breath and peeped in the envelope there. B7 row A
Might as well have a wee shandy then as won’t be seeing much footie. Oh and my season ticket is pretty much 1k so definitely a random allocation process. But I’ve got one and I’ll be there!

Our club has survived attempts to kill us off;we don't get a fair crack of the whip in decisions from the compliance officer and some of the refereeing decisions against us are,to say the least,controversial.
Despite many calls for fan unity,what do we get on here?The new breed of football snobs complaining about seat allocation because they happen to apply upfront preseason for every game.

Wow football snobbery to want to get a view where I can actually see the game and be prepared to pay a bit more for that privilege. You do know Ibrox operates this football snobbery you refer to. So it's ok for Ibrox but perfectly fine that at Hampden this goes out the window. Not exactly a consistent position.

Wow football snobbery to want to get a view where I can actually see the game and be prepared to pay a bit more for that privilege. You do know Ibrox operates this football snobbery you refer to. So it's ok for Ibrox but perfectly fine that at Hampden this goes out the window. Not exactly a consistent position.
Don't talk shite.Your snobbery exists because you think you deserve a better seat at Hampden in line with what you can afford at Ibrox.
You pay what you can afford at Ibrox but that doesn't give you any privileges at away or neutral venues..

Don't talk shite.Your snobbery exists because you think you deserve a better seat at Hampden in line with what you can afford at Ibrox.
You pay what you can afford at Ibrox but that doesn't give you any privileges at away or neutral venues..

I would agree with you if the tickets were distributed by an independent body, but they are not it's Rangers who dole out the tickets. We will agree to disagree about what constitutes a fair way to allocate those tickets. When we get half the stadium, and in this case more, I don't think it's asking too much for a modicum of thought to be applied.

But it's not just about seat allocation. We all know about trying to kill us off, the compliance guy and referees. It gets covered every day here.
The club are descending into Murrayite behaviour again. The fans, despite all the support for the club are being treated like shyte.
You're not going to tell me that some fans not on the ccs didn't get a better seat at Hampden than the guy who made the initial post are you ?
All the points you made are things we should expect our club to address. Instead what do we get ?
Nothing.

I'm not sure it's as much a problem with CCCS or the TO, more an issue with Hampden. It's a horrific stadium that is not suitable for purpose.

I remember on semi final against Hearts a few years back my mate and I were in the Rangers end in the first or second row and we were below pitch level and bang behind the goals. We had a great view of Shagger's feet mind but no perspective of where the ball was on the pitch.

Waited until about 20 minutes into the game then made our way up to find two seats together further up the slope.

I'm in the North Stand this time so hopefully it'll be as good a view as you'll get at Hampden.

I would rather be in P4 than the West Stand. We're B5 I think. Absolutely horrible seats. You can't see f*ck all in that West Stand at the best of times, but I've got one eye and a drink problem :D so I'm f*cked! No point bitching about it though. It's not Rangers fault Hampden's a shitehole.

Don't be silly not what I said. Here's a concrete example for the hard of thinking. Front row of Copland Front, half the price of my season ticket and a shit view. That's why it's half the price.

So explain to me how it's fair that I end up with a seat like that at Hampden when someone who sits in a seat like that at Ibrox can end up with central seat in the South Stand? I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how it's fair I've effectively been allocated that shit seat 5 games on the trot. It's not even that hard to resolve. Just map areas of Ibrox to sections at Hampden fairly broad brush.

You for real mate? Your seat at Ibrox costs about £50 more so you instantly deserve better seats at Hampden?? Wuft... Football snobbery at it's best!

Do you go to away games? I sit in the Main Stand and go home and away nearly every week. Going by your logic I deserve a better seat than those who don't go away as I pay extra money to watch us. Absolute bonkers. Should Rangers phone round everyone before tickets get allocated to let them know how much we have spent on tickets, buses, kiosks so far this season to make sure we get our rightful place on the staunch list??

You for real mate? Your seat at Ibrox costs about £50 more so you instantly deserve better seats at Hampden?? Wuft... Football snobbery at it's best!

Do you go to away games? I sit in the Main Stand and go home and away nearly every week. Going by your logic I deserve a better seat than those who don't go away as I pay extra money to watch us. Absolute bonkers. Should Rangers phone round everyone before tickets get allocated to let them know how much we have spent on tickets, buses, kiosks so far this season to make sure we get our rightful place on the staunch list??

Well for a start my seat is hundreds of pounds more than the front of the Copland not £50. I'm not asking for Rangers to phone round it's much simpler than that. I do agree with you that what I am asking for is not practical for away games in small stadiums but in a large stadium like Hampden for a one-off game where the TO know what sections we will get allocated early doors I don't think it's asking too much for a better system. Others disagree, that's fine.

But it's not just about seat allocation. We all know about trying to kill us off, the compliance guy and referees. It gets covered every day here.
The club are descending into Murrayite behaviour again. The fans, despite all the support for the club are being treated like shyte.
You're not going to tell me that some fans not on the ccs didn't get a better seat at Hampden than the guy who made the initial post are you ?
All the points you made are things we should expect our club to address. Instead what do we get ?
Nothing.

Just let me put you right on that point.I have been going to games for around 65 years and don't remember when fans were ever treated otherwise.
It may have escaped your notice but our TO struggle to issue tickets on a normal basis never mind operating a 'mapping' process.
It has been the luck of the draw for years and I don't see it changing any time soon.Doesn't make it right but that's the way it is.

Just let me put you right on that point.I have been going to games for around 65 years and don't remember when fans were ever treated otherwise.
It may have escaped your notice but our TO struggle to issue tickets on a normal basis never mind operating a 'mapping' process.
It has been the luck of the draw for years and I don't see it changing any time soon.Doesn't make it right but that's the way it is.

I'm no spring chicken myself mate so your history won't affect my point of view.
I'll tell you what, if those puting more into the club aren't going to receive any benefit, let's just do away with the cccs and go back to having a public sale of tickets.
If our TO can't manage things properly, something I agree with you on, let's just shut them down and save some more money.
Because it's broken doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fix it.

It's definitely the luck of the draw as I've been in different parts of Hampden every time via the CCCS. Got tickets for the smellies side of the North Stand via CCCS so these tickets are not being kept back for general sale as is being claimed.

I fail to see what the cost of people's season tickets have to do with a game at hampden.

Mapping areas of Hampden to try and satisfy a few wannabee 'prawn sandwich brigade' fans?......I've heard it all now. @tvitch

"Mwah mwah, skiing, mwah mwah hop on the jet to Monaco for the day, mwah mwah my season ticket costs hundreds of pounds more than yours you underling..."

:D

Last edited:
Surely it cant be that difficult to start the CCCS allocation from the back rows and work down, obviously when we only have half the stadium someone is still going to get the front behind the goals but on this occasion those would have been the public sale tickets

Mapping areas of Hampden to try and satisfy a few wannabee 'prawn sandwich brigade' fans?......I've heard it all now.

"Mwah mwah, skiing, mwah mwah hop on the jet to Monaco for the day, mwah mwah my season ticket costs hundreds of pounds more than yours you underling..."

:D
Hoi I resemble that statement

I'm no spring chicken myself mate so your history won't affect my point of view.
I'll tell you what, if those puting more into the club aren't going to receive any benefit, let's just do away with the cccs and go back to having a public sale of tickets.
If our TO can't manage things properly, something I agree with you on, let's just shut them down and save some more money.
Because it's broken doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fix it.
Have you,or anyone on here made your complaints to Rangers or club 1872?

Surely it cant be that difficult to start the CCCS allocation from the back rows and work down, obviously when we only have half the stadium someone is still going to get the front behind the goals but on this occasion those would have been the public sale tickets

The public sale tickets presumably only became available once it was confirmed Motherwell failed to sell their allocation, which iirc was the back end of last week according to the SLO on Twitter.

The original allocation was already assigned by that point. The TO can only work with the numbers they have at the time.

Have you,or anyone on here made your complaints to Rangers or club 1872?

I don't go to away games and refuse to give scum like Motherwell half my money at a semi or final. I attend Ibrox and give my own club my money.
Club 1872 , are you having a laugh ? They're as bad as the board.

The public sale tickets presumably only became available once it was confirmed Motherwell failed to sell their allocation, which iirc was the back end of last week according to the SLO on Twitter.

The original allocation was already assigned by that point. The TO can only work with the numbers they have at the time.
That's not the case. I applied on Monday in the public sale and got 2 tickets in P3, which to be honest, I'm happy with as I expected worse.

I sit in Copland Front and got a prime seat in north stand, halfway line just at the back. Just saying

Hopefully the new method that Rangers are looking in to next season will come in to effect.

They are looking to see if it is viable to also have details uploaded where you can pick your seat at each venue you wish a ticket for. All being well you will be able to pre-order your half time refreshments as well.

The way this thread is going some fans will be requesting a home game in future semi finals so they don't need to move seat :rolleyes:

I know of people who pay a premium at Ibrox and don't bother about were they sit at hampden. The tickets are allocated randomly and for someone to moan about it is just childish behaviour in my opinion. If you are so bothered about were you sit get a ticket for hospitality ya snobby bastard

I don't go to away games and refuse to give scum like Motherwell half my money at a semi or final. I attend Ibrox and give my own club my money.
Club 1872 , are you having a laugh ? They're as bad as the board.
Well there we go, agreement on a couple of points at last.

There's certainly 2 distinct views on this within this thread. Someone hit the nail on the head however, if the stadium wasn't an absolute disaster, we probably wouldn't be having this debate.

...................Although I'd still want a better seat than the poor folk

Have to say I can't stand the attitude of some Rangers season ticket holders to non ST holders. Just smacks of uber fan I'm a bigger supporter than you.

Have to say I can't stand the attitude of some Rangers season ticket holders to non ST holders. Just smacks of uber fan I'm a bigger supporter than you.

Dave King says a supporter is someone that pays up, that contributes.

Dave King says a supporter is someone that pays up, that contributes.
So a ST holder buys a 25 quid seat at Hampden and it isn't a great view. Non st holder buys a 30 quid seat and it's a better view. What's the problem?

Also, what if the non ST holder has had a season ticket for the last 20 years but not this season, yet the ST holder has only had one for one or two seasons ? how does that scenario fit into the OP's moan? Who deserves their loyalty rewarded more then?

Can we not just be happy we are in a semi final and stop the daft bickering?

Can we not just be happy we are in a semi final and stop the daft bickering?

Its fine, we can all see from the various threads people have different standards and expectations of how their club should look after people. Folk bringing how much a seat costs into it just confused the issue.

The 22000 'hardcore' will still be in attendance if we end up with a midweek January Scottish Cup replay, bad seats against Motherwell, or not.

I've got a ST in the CD.

Since I've been on CCCS , with the exception of the League Cup Final against Dundee Utd (2008) when I was in the West Stand, I've been allocated tickets for the North or South (Lower and Upper) Stands.

The two semi finals last season I was in the North Stand for the League Cup and the South Stand (Upper) for the Scottish Cup. For Sunday I'm in the South Stand (Lower).

I just wonder how they got it so badly wrong from a stadium design point of view.

I don't think there was much designing,there is only one stand the South,The rest is just terracing with seats threw in to "upgrade" it as cheap as possible.
I have West stand tickets for Sunday but have had North and South in previous fixtures so do think it's luck of the draw.

Back