The First Minister now has her say on the bottle incident

Did she open her trap when not one but two Rangers supporting kids got glassed by that mob a few years back
A Govanhill shopkeeper even put up a reward to find the culprits who were never caught
She doesn’t give a %^*& about her constituents, as was proven by their appeals and criticism during the run-up to a recent election. She doesn’t care about abused children, ruined lives or industrial scale cover-ups. All about the votes.

Another example of an out of depth politician failing to realise that by alienating and discriminating against a particular group of potential voters means they don’t get the majority they crave (but are unlikely to get )

I also acknowledge her comments about mindless thuggery when 3 known Rangers establishments were attacked by masked thugs.

Oh, wait!!

I can read her like a Beano.

Thuggery like what happened yesterday was absolutely shameful and embarrassing but don't be an utter hypocrite and only call out whatever suits her agenda.

The press reported it as "masked revellers". Have you ever heard of such a thing?

We are not a core demographic of her support. And no one in the compliant media/plastic parliament will call her out. Rancid cow.
I blame the lazy MSM up here. The UK news cuts to 'news near you' where they just repeat the UK stories that you have just heard. Easiest job in the world

Then when they want to cut to a segment they just stick a microphone under her nose and ask easy questions Nic "What do you think of Boris", Nic "Boris says no to indy what do you think?" Nic, "Rangers fans are singing nasty songs what do you think"

Cant stand the woman and her party but what she said is about right.
Why however she jumps on this to say it just shows what she is .. a wee rat from the gutter.

Nothing but an utter gutter rat. People saying her comment was spot on etc, it was not spot on, she was doing it out of sheer hatred for everything Rangers.

The fact she's been silent on Sunday's game proves she only done it for the votes and because it was us.

A horrible scumbag.

Hence her attempts to brainwash younger voters and offer them the vote.

What’s next? 14 year olds?
Maybe that's her tactic to legitimise the noncery she's helping to cover up and to try to bolster her vote.

If they're old enough to vote they're old enough to stoat (the baw).

As the old saying goes 'If you can snap two chicken necks with a single motion, why use two motions to slaughter those chickens.'

Maybe that's her tactic to legitimise the noncery she's helping to cover up and to try to bolster her vote.

If they're old enough to vote they're old enough to stoat (the baw).

As the old saying goes 'If you can snap two chicken necks with a single motion, why use two motions to slaughter those chickens.'
Nothing would surprise me.

Commented on a similar thread, an 11 year old kid smashed in the face with a glass bottle and there wasn’t a single decent fan amongst them that would hand the scumbags responsible over.

That tells you all you need to know.
They Probably gave the culprit a job a lennoxtown

How any so -called Rangers fan can vote for them is astonishing. But, but, football and politics is different blah blah blah. I have more in common with a mentally challenged that hates them than a bear who supports them.

I blame the lazy MSM up here. The UK news cuts to 'news near you' where they just repeat the UK stories that you have just heard. Easiest job in the world

Then when they want to cut to a segment they just stick a microphone under her nose and ask easy questions Nic "What do you think of Boris", Nic "Boris says no to indy what do you think?" Nic, "Rangers fans are singing nasty songs what do you think"
It's not lazy. It's stage managed. She employs (at taxpayers expense) an army of media 'consultants' to ensure her narrative and propaganda is reported verbatim and without question.

Back