The game against Sunderland in Albufeira. Anyone got any idea as to when notification regarding tickets will go out.

Not happy taking the pish regarding the Sunderland tickets, they are now rubbing it in with the Blackpool ones. Sod it, had enough now......

Not happy taking the pish regarding the Sunderland tickets, they are now rubbing it in with the Blackpool ones. Sod it, had enough now......

MyGers points will be the issue mate, both games you need a certain amount of points to be able to buy the tickets.

Aye, I know. Just get pished off that even the simple things are a difficulty when it comes to our club communicating with us.

Just back from a stag in albuferia great place. Few great beach bars and the strips bouncing at night. Enjoy all making the trip

Managed to get tickets via my mate. I fly out Saturday, no chance I will get them in time, but it’s one I will take. I am wondering if there will be a public sale over there? I can’t see 3500 being sold

2 of us plus our 2 lads in the Jupiter Hotel Albuferia, fly out this Saturday for 10 nights on a "family" holiday

Does anyone think the points level will drop for this match? I’ve booked my flights out there but still not been allocated a ticket.

We go to Albufeira twice a year, just a wee heads up for anyone needing airport transfers we use a company called Funny Orange who charge €60 return and are very reliable, there is also Yellowfish transfers who are slightly dearer but again very reliable.

We go to Albufeira twice a year, just a wee heads up for anyone needing airport transfers we use a company called Funny Orange who charge €60 return and are very reliable, there is also Yellowfish transfers who are slightly dearer but again very reliable.
Coming in at €70 for me,same as the company we have already booked.

Think this Sunderland game is an argument for no away tickets to be sold on here to reduce the opportunities for point harvesting

All booked up now.

Luckily enough we have friends in Sunderland that got us our tickets from their end.

Would much rather have had our end tickets, but there we go.

Thank you MYGERS for making things so complicated for a bloody friendly.

All booked up now.

Luckily enough we have friends in Sunderland that got us our tickets from their end.

Would much rather have had our end tickets, but there we go.

Thank you MYGERS for making things so complicated for a bloody friendly.
Can't imagine there would be much segregation mate and you would have any problem getting to our end.

Back