The Heart and Hand team nailing it on twitter

Shamrock hand and crown

We’ve had a remarkable first year with our subscription site. I’ve been asked what’s behind the rise of fan media and it used to be difficult to explain concisely. But now all I need to say is ‘The BBC’s main pundit is Michael Stewart’ and that’s it covered.

1f44d.svg

A must for any Gers fan who wants decent, reliable information and means we don't have to read the pish that papers print or listen to slevverin fools like Stewart et al.
Worth every penny for the daily updates alone.
Twenty eight daily updates a month equates to less than 15p per day.
Some of the other shows are great, others, sorry guys, are maybe not so.
You won’t like everything but, you don’t need to.
There is plenty you will enjoy.

A phone in on a particular subject would be class, but, we all know the infestation would start very quickly. Which is unsurprising, but that lot really should just f.uck off.

I have not met anyone yet who says anything about the subscription
It’s 2018 and that’s the way of the modern world.
But you know what.. if anyone deserves to make ago of this it’s David Edgar.
From his days in the trust and right through the banter years the guy has been a constant and never let us down.
So I hope Heart and Hand goes from strength to strength as it has been a great addition to the lives of the rank and file.

It’s well worth the support of everyone on here. For less than £2 a month there are more than enough shows to fill everyday at work. Loved the Advocaat years and now the Eck era shows

It’s 2018 and that’s the way of the modern world.
But you know what.. if anyone deserves to make ago of this it’s David Edgar.
From his days in the trust and right through the banter years the guy has been a constant and never let us down.
So I hope Heart and Hand goes from strength to strength as it has been a great addition to the lives of the rank and file.

David, are you allowed to have two logins on here?

Love it ,I’m in the car most of my day between appointments and it’s a faithful companion,many’s a time I’ve ran over my appointment time because Im sat round the back of the customers premises waiting till the podcast finishes .

I also really value the titles of the pods every week,I dunno why but it’d be easy to just number the pods chronologically but there’s a wee bit thought goes into it ,when we do reach 55 it’ll need to be a fitting pod title or fu ck it they might just quit there ,it doesn’t get any better at that point

Can’t get through as much as I would like on h&h but have been more than happy to pay the 3.99 per month. The guys put a lot of effort into it and it’s amazing that you can listen to two men (David and Scot) you don’t know talk shite for an hour about nothing in particular over and over :D

I added a second subscription for my old man on his birthday. First episode of his subscription was a return to the pod of Scott V. Anyone who listens will know, those episodes are heavy in "alternative" topics. 77 year-old Bears are less humored by this "comedic" style. Funny thing was, as I was listening to the episode, I knew that would be one of his first and was cringing most of the way through.

Sure enough, next time I talked to him,

Me - "how are you enjoying the podcasts?"
Dad - "Yea, a lot of good stuff, but what's with all the poofy talk?" :p

Really enjoy listening to like minded supporters discussing the same issues we all identify with when it comes to our club. Great spread of topics and well researched too

Love the Heart and Hand podcasts and had a Daily Tale read out about 2 weeks ago. I was well chuffed. The quality information on all things Rangers related is well worth the money. There's also a lot of funny lines. I would thoroughly recommend it, go and have a listen.

I am on 3.99 subscription and I don’t listen to all the content but stuff like the advocaat years and now the eck years and the variety of pods are worth every penny,daily update and the post match pod are now essential listening.

whats the does the 1.99 and the 3.99 options give you?

£1.99 gives you the majority of shows (c.3-4 a day). £3.99 has a bit extra content and first access to live events, etc.

Basically 90-100 shows per month on anything and everything you can think of...... for less than the price of a pint.

My favourites? The shows that look back at history - players, games, watchalongs...... and it's why I do those!

And in doing them, I've spent hours researching stuff - finding that an ex player of ours during WW1 was the manager of Egypt for the 1930 World Cup..... and then that unravels a little more. Takes up a bit of time, but personally..... I came home from work, and then either research Rangers or talk to my mates about Rangers.

Can’t get through as much as I would like on h&h but have been more than happy to pay the 3.99 per month. The guys put a lot of effort into it and it’s amazing that you can listen to two men (David and Scot) you don’t know talk shite for an hour about nothing in particular over and over :D
I was listening to the David and Scot show when I was traveling over to Ibrox at the weekend and the choice of subjects were varied to say the least but incredibly funny all the same:D

I still love the idea of the guy who gave his reason for cancelling as “too much content”
Poor bastard just overcome with panic trying to listen to 6 shows a day :D

For those asking about the difference in payment plans you get some extra different shows such as David and Scot poofing it off like the old days, some detailed follow up shows to some series and better access to live show tickets.

It’s about 5p a day difference, give it a go ffs :D

£1.99 gives you the majority of shows (c.3-4 a day). £3.99 has a bit extra content and first access to live events, etc.

Basically 90-100 shows per month on anything and everything you can think of...... for less than the price of a pint.

My favourites? The shows that look back at history - players, games, watchalongs...... and it's why I do those!

And in doing them, I've spent hours researching stuff - finding that an ex player of ours during WW1 was the manager of Egypt for the 1930 World Cup..... and then that unravels a little more. Takes up a bit of time, but personally..... I came home from work, and then either research Rangers or talk to my mates about Rangers.
Hoggys hamper isn’t bad;)

I am a 3.99er and I love it. I'd pay it for daily updates alone. I love flagship pods, post match reaction pods and I enjoy the tactics show. I haven't even tried advocaat, mcleish content yet.

Get signing up folks.

I am a 3.99er and I love it. I'd pay it for daily updates alone. I love flagship pods, post match reaction pods and I enjoy the tactics show. I haven't even tried advocaat, mcleish content yet.

Get signing up folks.

On the 1.99. what extra comes with the 3.99?

Been listening to H&H from day one and always found it top notch. Subscribed to Patreon as soon as it went on there. I do night shift so the podcasts are essential listening for me to keep me going and they range from good to excellent. Well worth the £3.99 a month. As an aside, @David Edgar is there anywhere to get the full H&H archive? I have tried various pod sites and Apps and also Itunes but they only have so many??..

Daily update on way home every night. Really enjoying the Eck era pods, the quintessential quiz, David and Scott show, and the odd time capsule. Some the ladies' new stuff is good too, always preferred to Edgar's dulcet tones on those long hire car drives :D

I dont know where some of the guys find the time to watch as much football as they do, do research, then produce hour long pods (some more than 1 per day), have full time jobs, and families!

cap doffed to everyone of them.

I’d love to see the guys do a studio show on RTV, pre match build up, halftime analysis and full time analysis with comemtary from Tom and guests.

You’d never need to put up with Sky or BT again.

I added a second subscription for my old man on his birthday. First episode of his subscription was a return to the pod of Scott V. Anyone who listens will know, those episodes are heavy in "alternative" topics. 77 year-old Bears are less humored by this "comedic" style.
Sure enough, next time I talked to him,

Me - "how are you enjoying the podcasts?"
Dad - "Yea, a lot of good stuff, but what's with all the poofy talk?" :p

H&H has been built on a sure-fast foundation of poofy talk.

The banter years were only made bearable by the sexual innuendo and tension on the pod.

Last edited:
Is there an option to pay a one off payment for a year up front ?
No. I think patron don't allow that.
Been listening since day 1 and it is fabulous. Like many the daily update is a must listen and the historical shows really do bring back the memories and reassess what happened during those times. Watchalings are magic too.
Highlight for me was getting the very 1st question on Hoggys Hamper
My other pods are pushed to the background now. I barely listen to them now.

I still love the idea of the guy who gave his reason for cancelling as “too much content”
Poor bastard just overcome with panic trying to listen to 6 shows a day :D

This might have been me BTW, I’ve chucked it and restarted a couple of times now. I commute but listen to a lot of other podcasts. When H&H is good it’s great, but after Advocaat years finished all I really listened to on the pay site was seagulls and the occasional daily update as that was all I had time to listen too. Suppose it’s like having the full sky package but only watching Sky One. No offence to DE but the blue £2 is better in my pocket! :p Yes, I’m that tight.

As I work on my todd,I have the pleasure of listening to Heart and Heart for most of my day,to be honest I’d be lost without it now,in saying that it has almost cost me a couple of times,due to me just collapsing with laughter,none more so on Saturday,when during the David and Scot show episode 2,a story about a guy with a Stiffy almost resulted in a trip to the Royal.

Back