The Heart and Hand team nailing it on twitter

I am a $3.99 Subscriber. There is not enough time in the day to listen to the amount of stuff you get for around 13p a day. It takes me 5 secs to devour 13p in chocolate a day and No I am not a fat B, Just have a wee chocolate problem!!

Some truly fantastic shows. We have had some amazing interviews, Andy Gray and Richard Gough to name a couple of outstanding ones.
The Advocaat Years should win an award, just truly outstanding. Now we have the Eck Era.

Other shows that are unmissable are, When the Seagulls Follow the Trawler and the European Hangover.

Also the Daily Updates and the Post Match Pod.

It is also the other shows that maybe don't grab so much attention. I love the Quintessential Quiz.

Also a wee shout out for James and Chris's show Patreon-ising.
Just great for all us Misfits, Eh David:p

Daily Updates, Top of the Flops, The Advoocat/ Eck Era, Flag Ship, Post Match, Pateronising, Hoggys Hamper...
Some of my favourite content and it’s brilliant content at that - that’s not even scratching the surface!
Oh and of course I listen to The David and Scot Show (don’t want banned) :D:D
Genuinely though I listen in the car, in the gym, and out on the bike now more than music.

Looking forward to the live show in Newtownards this weekend.

46061197_2077697395585397_9095673300410957824_n.jpg

I have only listened to it once and that was the 8 in a row year with the throw back. It lasted 90 minutes and was fantastic.

I took me about 3 days to listen to it in the car.

Might subscribe to it.

Best £1.99 you'll ever spend. If you want hours upon hours of Rangers related content and football in general (plus other topics) then get on board. There is literally no need to still give the likes of the Daily Record and Clyde 1 your custom.

H&H is a fantastic resource. Great value. Passionate about Rangers. And seldom misses our enemies. Unlike other teams pods H&H concentrates on US not them. Our rivals get a passing mention if deserved-nothing more,this is what I like about Heart And Hand. This sets them above the others.

Where does the subscription money go? Are you’s c*nts doing these podcasts from the Bahamas!? :D

This is probably a daft question but I've never listened to a podcast before, can you download the stuff and listen offline? Ie in the car so you aren't using a load of data?

This is probably a daft question but I've never listened to a podcast before, can you download the stuff and listen offline? Ie in the car so you aren't using a load of data?

Absolutely can, I do it all the time, really easy to do, hit the download button beside the Pod you want and it stores in downloads

I know the guys arent actively pushing membership, however, imo, fans who can afford at least £1.99 a month should be subscribing, I subscribe at £3.99. The work these guys put into the content is astonishing

Been a listener for years and a patreon since launching.

I think its a must have in your life.
Its actually helped me through some tough times in the past just as an escape.

The content is excellent. I remember talking to David one night along with Dunc and Kev and he was asking our opinions on whether we felt it would take off. Knew it would. Natural character and charisma in abundance.

If anyone hasn't listened to the Team America pod yet, get on it.

Hilarious

The H&H tweets to Spiers last week about our "point scoring" was also very well put.

Not consumed by anger but killed him with facts.

Unfortunately i don't have the time to listen to H&H all the time but i do enjoy it when i manage to have a listen.

£1.99 or even £3.99 is fantastic value for all the content on the H&H Patreon site! A must for all Bears imo, if you haven’t already you must sign up.

Doing a good job lads, a good quality Rangers internet channel/podcast has been a long time coming.

The Time Capsule is outstanding although it’s usually lands slap bang on the middle of my most fervent days foloowing The Teddy Bears, which is probably why I like it so much.

I drive an hour each way to work and back listen to this every day, only a £1.99 subscription and I can't keep up with the content.
Maybe move to the £3.99 just as a thanks but don't know where I would find the time to listen to more.

You also know it is quality because EVERY fan of every other team has heard about it and won't discuss it...they won't slag it. They KNOW exactly how good it is.

There is nothing to rival what these guys do in Scotland be it the traditonal media or other clubs sites.

For Rangers past and present, football in general (weekly pods about Spanish, English, Itailian football and CL shows on the week that the CL is on), and just shows that are a laugh.

£3.99 pm is a steal!

£3.99 option gets you that photo of the bear's wife in the scud that David and Scott were sent about 5 years ago. I'm thinking I might upgrade, purely for the David and Scott show of course..
Who would do that

I'm another who does a fair bit of driving with work and I'm grateful to all the guys for their efforts with the podcast - loads of quality content and plenty of humour.

I've just upgraded to the $3.99 subscription as I'm intrigued by what the David & Scott show is all about.

Love how people are debating whether to upgrade from the £1.99 tier to the £3.99:D It’s less than the price of a pint you miserable gits.
How else is Edgar going to keep himself in the lifestyle he has became accustomed to? He has been spotted cutting about Kilwinning Main Street on a Segway, naked, throwing money at locals and shouting “I’m the Ayrshire Floyd Mayweather”....True story.

I subscribe to the channel on Patreon too. To be honest, i dont really listen to as much of the content on patreon as id like to, but thats down to not having enough time or appetite to listen to rangers stuff all the time, i only really listen to the match reactions and the main free pods during the week, that is enough to sate my need to listen to stuff about rangers.

However, i continue my subscription because i know David and the others at heart and hand put in sooo much effort, they are rangers to the core, they deserve the plaudits and popularity they are now rightly receiving and also because it helps fund content for those who do listen more regularly than i do.

All of them are articulate, know rangers in and out, have a good understanding of football and all seem like good guys.

Love how people are debating whether to upgrade from the £1.99 tier to the £3.99:D It’s less than the price of a pint you miserable gits.
How else is Edgar going to keep himself in the lifestyle he has became accustomed to? He has been spotted cutting about Kilwinning Main Street on a Segway, naked, throwing money at locals and shouting “I’m the Ayrshire Floyd Mayweather”....True story.

I desperately want a Segway now...

I’m thinking of upgrading to the 3.99 tier. what extra comes with it from the normal subscription?
I might be wrong but I think the new Dave and Scott Show, 5 things to watch out for, and the EPL, Serie A, La Liga shows. I say “I think” because I’m listening on Overcast and it doesn’t show me the price levels

Back