The hilarity of season 2020/21 thread.

GazzaG

Official Ticketer
Since lifting the trophy it's been an endless exercise in negativity for those seeking to take the shine off what has been achieved.

It shouldn't be forgotten that the season was an absolute laugh-a-minute though.

Let's have your highlights of the meltdowntastic 2020/21 season.

I'll start us off with the moment Lennon found out one of his players tests positive for covid, mid-rant about how well they'd handled covid protocols in Dubai.

Elyounoussi getting busted for being on his phone - Lennons reaction after Emma Dodds told him and then Paul lambert going on BBC the next night saying it had disrespected the memory of Jock Stein.
Did that really happen? FFS!

This is why I posted the thread, there will be some gems that we've not all heard, or forgot about due to the sheer volume of laughter.

Since lifting the trophy it's been an endless exercise in negativity for those seeking to take the shine off what has been achieved.

It shouldn't be forgotten that the season was an absolute laugh-a-minute though.

Let's have your highlights of the meltdowntastic 2020/21 season.

I'll start us off with the moment Lennon found out one of his players tests positive for covid, mid-rant about how well they'd handled covid protocols in Dubai.
I missed this one. Any link?

I genuinely hadn't listened to a full phone-in for at least 10 years until November last year. Then I was making a point of tuning in B-D . Some of the stuff was glorious. The topper being one night where it was getting a bit shite and I was ready to chuck it for the evening. Then, Gordon Duncan says, "we'll have Gerry on after the break. He's a Celtc fan and he's not happy". Well, we weren't fucking dissapointed B-D Cùnt must've went on a full 15 minute meltdown blaming everything and anyone :))

The Paddy Power fan denial videos.

The laughing Spanish guy over-dubs.

12239020.jpg

“Ten in a row”

Last edited:
It genuinely is endless but the sharks, Lennon looking at his own breath in the air and the face at the beginning of the Livi post match interview never fail to make me laugh. It’s honestly one of those seasons that so much happened when we talk about it in years to come people won’t believe you :shh:

Cùnt Brown finally getting a red card after 90 seconds on the pitch

Cùnt Brown leaving the scum after their disaster season

Cùnt Brown trying to kid on he didn't know who scored at the back post

Cùnt McNamara "no even a gud team"

Cùnt Paul John Dykes and his 2003 emo haircut

Cùnt Hartson saying the pressure was on rangers whilst we are 19 points clear

Kris Boyd.

- “They’re getting help Hugh! They’re getting help aff the Scottish FA!” Caller to SSB last winter

- “and he’s now got some help with big Shane Duffy at the back! The holy grail of Ten in a Row!” When Tommy was back on Grandpa’s old cough medicine

- “You’ll get done in, ya bam!” Caller to Ewen Cameron last year**
**Edit: Well over a decade ago!

Last edited:
Back