The hilarity of season 2020/21 thread.

Emma Dodds trying to hold in the laughter while speaking about Duffy, the shithoosery from whoever typed the official team sheets against them at Ibrox having Leith Griffiths on the teamsheet.

My personal contribution, filling up with fuel with £55.00 just to hear the cashier say it, and for the next to fill up to see it, gives me a warm glow.

12239020.jpg

A couple of beauties from the lunatic on the Just Us Tims podcast after the Old Firm in January -

"Ah've seen thum in two games against us this season noo, and they've done nuhin... and they've came away wae 6 points!"

"This 442 diamond, I genuinely hink it's unbeatable... even though it's been beat the day"

Last edited:
The staggering buffoonery of Dubai.

From the sight of Lennon, beer gut hanging out lounging by the pool with his Sellik shorts and pint like your garden variety Yahoo tramp on tour, to the whole shambolic mess of them all slurping down the slops alongside regular joes in the bar and on to the first infection, the quarantine of half their squad and the dropped points that followed, it was just an absolute riot of slapstick spackery that summed up what an utter mess they were as a club.

The thread on here that had Lennon and Lawwell superimposed on loads of gifs. One of them was Dumb and Dumber and it changed “So we’re really going to Aspen yeah?” To “So we’re really going to Dubai, yeah?”

I can’t remember the poster or the name of the thread but it was genius.

most of the highlights have already been mentioned, the season has been riproaring, but a small mention to that daft lady's front bottom hartson bleary eyed and blubbering on bt sports, choking back the tears after another humiliating europa league defeat for his mate. it epitomised how badly we'd broken them this season. beautiful

Can’t mind 100% myself mate just mind the picture being posted of the Green glove and the guy wanting a fight.
I remember the picture too, just not the explanation behind it.

Dude who apparently worked for them on twitter challenging anyone who mocked c*ltic or lenny to fights. He’d respond by posting pics of his gloved fist up at Parkhead retail park claiming he was waiting for them lol

Shane Duffy in the 2-0 at Parkheid game just launching the ball out the park in the last minute when the nearest player was about 25 yards away, and Lennon holding his arms out as if WTF was that? Someone on twitter put it to Titanic music. Great stuff

The way the season went (from their point of view). Not playing well but winning, got the players we wanted now we'll go on a run to then very quickly realising they are crap so it then went to officials helping us, we do our own covid tests etc. Utterly glorious

And recently, Alan Thompson

Ian is the same dude who was on in December claiming the 10 was still on haha fast forward to Jan and the fannies crying on the radio lol tit
Phoned in December after Celtic won 3 or 4 routine games in a row saying that some team was due an absolute battering.

Told the panel we haven’t played anyone yet (half the season was gone at this point)

went on to say we haven’t had injuries, Covid.

went further and said “they’re getting help Hugh they’re getting help from Scottish FA”

we beat them next game without a shot on target, they piss off to Dubai on a jolly come back and drop points twice a week for a month.

he phones back up crying and a completely broken man.

just absolutely wonderful stuff.

Back