The manager and Club has to call our these referees

I was going to add this to the other thread that got pulled.......

In fact %^*& it. Play smart mention Lennon. Mention that he too suffered abuse all around the country like Morelos does and the country roundly vilified the people giving Lennon abuse. Play smart, frame it in a way that they are forced to agree. Something like

“I used to watch Scottish football and neil Lennon previously got an awful lot of abuse around the country. Neil was no shrinking violet and would sometimes give it back but I think in general referees and the media cut neil some slack at times because of the unwarranted abuse he took. I would hope the same would happen for Alfredo because he is clearly targeted by fans at every ground with abuse and missiles but so far I have yet to see anyone in the media or the game other then myself really call out the abuse Alfredo suffers”

C’mon traynor brief Gerarrd now ffs. Earn your wage.

In fact %^*& it. Play smart mention Lennon. Mention that he too suffered abuse all around the country like Morelos does and the country roundly vilified the people giving Lennon abuse. Play smart, frame it in a way that they are forced to agree. Something like

“I used to watch Scottish football and neil Lennon previously got an awful lot of abuse around the country. Neil was no shrinking violet and would sometimes give it back but I think in general referees and the media cut neil some slack at times because of the unwarranted abuse he took. I would hope the same would happen for Alfredo because he is clearly targeted by fans at every ground with abuse and missiles but so far I have yet to see anyone in the media or the game other then myself really call out the abuse Alfredo suffers”

We have to do something mate being quiet isn’t working they are blatantly refereeing us differently to any other team it’s not hard to build evidence to show that.

Boyd was very good mentioning at half time before Barbour cut him off that we wouldn't be talking about the half time incident unless it was Morelos.
This corrupt wee back water country of ours is terrified of Morelos, it shows yet again.

If there was anyway of this getting to the management team it would be great as I don't envisage Traynor telling them to say anything remotely similar to this.

I have no problem with the rest but do you really think Traynor tells Steven Gerrard what to say, and he does it.

Absolutely.

That's the way to word it.
Other players and managers had slack cut for them because of how they were being treated.
Why isn't Alfie being given such slack?

Surely it can't be because he's foreign and ... er ... black ?
Because that's what any other Club would be leading with.

Absolute garbage.

Lennon got/gets abuse because he is utter scum.

He goes out of his way to goad, provoke and taunt opponents and opposition fans alike.

So we can nix using Lennon as an argument for a start.

The only way we'll ever get parity is to put these cheating b@stards under the same personal/private pressure as the filth do.

However, we are and always will be above that.

All we can do is shout and highlight this cheating which is happening in just about every game we play.

I have no problem with the rest but do you really think Traynor tells Steven Gerrard what to say, and he does it.

No but I think part of the media teams remit should be to brief the players and manager for post game media work. Even if it’s very quick short sound bytes. Like the snp clearly do.

I was going to post a thread myself after 18 minutes.

Stamp on Kamara’s ankle - no booking
Kent gets his shirt pulled - no booking
Handball from Aribo’s header - no penalty.

That was all in the first 18 minutes.

After that we should’ve had another penalty in the first half.

And just a small thing later in the second half. Tav pulls the boy back - booking. Within 5 mins the same boy pulls Tav back - no booking.

Just apply the fucking rules ref!!!

The simple solution would be VAR but the problem with that would be tim's officiating that and of course turkeys not voting for Christmas. The Tim's wont want to give up what they have cultivated for decades now and that is refs shit scared of them but we suffer from horrendous refereeing week in week out.

Absolute garbage.

He goes out of his way to goad, provoke and taunt opponents and opposition fans alike.

The only way we'll ever get parity is to put these cheating b@stards under the same personal/private pressure as the filth do.

All we can do is shout and highlight this cheating which is happening in just about every game we play.

Whooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh

And the award for spectacularly missing the point goes to.......

I don't see the club saying anything...............

Aberdeen away - said nothing. Tav hit with an object, awful refereeing.
Last Sunday - offside goal - nothing.
FARE stuff during the week - Nothing from the club.

Dickie Gordon "Left the ref with no real choice"..........WTF?????

We were yet again on the end of some horrific decisions Katic shirt being ripped off him in the box Morelos stonewall pen and then his sending off which is a disgrace I’ve lost count the amount of times players have celebrated in front of our fans like that unpunished.

It’s time to call them out.
This is getting beyond a fuckin joke now
We are being treated differently by the refs as they have all shat it

We won’t and we CAN’T win the league with the current standard of officiating. Simple as that.

4 domestic games on the trot, 4 CLEAR penalties on Morleos not given, and a red card that would not have been brandished to anyone in an opposition jersey. In effect we’re swimming against the current with this shower of incompetents.

Don't worry your head over bias refereeing,its always been there and always will, just win win win and the title will be ours and the streets of Scottish football will be full of their own vomit and bile.

We won’t and we CAN’T win the league with the current standard of officiating. Simple as that.

4 domestic games on the trot, 4 CLEAR penalties on Morleos not given, and a red card that would not have been brandished to anyone in an opposition jersey. In effect we’re swimming against the current with this shower of incompetents.

Today yep, Celtic yep, Aberdeen yep, what was the Hearts one?
Also add in Young Boys the other night, so unless you were actually meaning that one it’s 5 consecutive games Alfie should’ve had pens, which is fucking incredible!
%^*& me, just checked and the game before that was Feyenoord and Alfie should’ve had one in that game too when the lady's front bottom jumped on his back!!

Today yep, Celtic yep, Aberdeen yep, what was the Hearts one?
Also add in Young Boys the other night, so unless you were actually meaning that one it’s 5 consecutive games Alfie should’ve had pens, which is fucking incredible!
%^*& me, just checked and the game before that was Feyenoord and Alfie should’ve had one in that game too when the lady's front bottom jumped on his back!!

Beg your pardon you’re absolutely right. Even 3 domestic games on the spin is pitiful, and they’re not debatable either, they’re clear penalty kicks.

2 European as well.

The only reason I ignored the Europeans one did that it doesn’t help us fight the bias against us domestically. But the euro ones are even more perplexing, you don’t expect us to go into those games having stonewall penalty kicks turned down, but it’s happened.

How can they rule that the Lennon and Brown incidents where not worthy of punishment but say that Morelos was?

It's clear double standards.
Lennon and Brown were not witnessed by the match officials but should have been dealt with by the authorities.Morelos was a second booking all day long ,absolute stupidity from him .Why go over to away fans and do that when your on a booking

The only reason I ignored the Europeans one did that it doesn’t help us fight the bias against us domestically. But the euro ones are even more perplexing, you don’t expect us to go into those games having stonewall penalty kicks turned down, but it’s happened.
What price when VAR comes in it’ll go against us at the other end?

Lucky Morelos never blew them a kiss, lets face it we know what the refs in Scotland are all about there are some rabid rattlers amongst them and they referee us differently, they allow crippling blatant fouls and dirty tackles against us as it's easier to keep the focus off just giving the wrong decisions.
Opposition players know that they can get away with things against us that they can't with other teams I think it was Jack Hastie that mentioned that.
The refs must talk about what they can do to us at their local KOSC meetings. it's corrupt it's cheating and it's happening.

Whooooosh and missing the point fcuk all.

Mentioning that rodent is in part legitimising his behaviour since he first stepped inside the scum hut.

A career in a PR awaits you........

So staunch you can’t see the woods for the trees.

Carry on howling at the moon in an echo chamber about Lennon being a c*nt (something no one in here will argue with). I will continue to strive to get a level playing field for Morelos.

Whooooosh and missing the point fcuk all.

Mentioning that rodent is in part legitimising his behaviour since he first stepped inside the scum hut.
A career in a PR awaits you........

So staunch you can’t see the woods for the trees.

Carry on howling at the moon in an echo chamber about Lennon being a c*nt (something no one in here will argue with). I will continue to strive to get a level playing field for Morelos.

Stop your sobbing.

You thought mentioning Lennon and painting him as some sort of victim is going to work. That the SFA and our press will somehow fall for your cunning plan.

I reckon it's so bad as to be laughable and you've went in a huff.

The notion that you somehow want justice more than the rest of us is again, rather laughable.

Stop your sobbing.

You thought mentioning Lennon and painting him as some sort of victim is going to work. That the SFA and our press will somehow fall for your cunning plan.

I reckon it's so bad as to be laughable and you've went in a huff.

The notion that you somehow want justice more than the rest of us is again, rather laughable.

Well plenty of people have liked my post so let’s assume they agree with me. Not so many likes for your angry staunch man routine.

You don’t win these media wars by going on full out attack mode. You win it by convincing the middle ground (the people who don’t give two shits about rangers or Celtic) that your argument is sound and give them little wiggle room. That was the point of using Lennon.

Anyway you won’t ever agree with me so let’s leave it there.

Well plenty of people have liked my post so let’s assume they agree with me. Not so many likes for your angry staunch man routine.

You don’t win these media wars by going on full out attack mode. You win it by convincing the middle ground (the people who don’t give two shits about rangers or Celtic) that your argument is sound and give them little wiggle room. That was the point of using Lennon.

Anyway you won’t ever agree with me so let’s leave it there.

Bud, we both desperately want the same thing.

We just, on this one today, have differing views.

So yeah, we'll leave it there.

Absolute garbage.

Isn't that the point?
He does these thing intentionally and isn't punished?

I think Stevie, the ultimate football professional, takes the view that we look after our own business and forget about the rest, so, therefore, we can only control what we do ourselves, not others.

It's admirable.

But he's only been here eighteen months, we've been here a lifetime.

Add the challenges and tackles against us that went unpunished; Cosgrove, Logan, McGregor, Hayes, Brown. Donnelly should have been off today then we see the objects thrown at our players.

All this and the FARE bullshit yet not a peep from Rangers. We are soft as %^*& and our own worst enemies at times.

I think Stevie, the ultimate football professional, takes the view that we look after our own business and forget about the rest, so, therefore, we can only control what we do ourselves, not others.

It's admirable.

But he's only been here eighteen months, we've been here a lifetime.
I agree i dont think he understands what some of these refs are taught at our sectarian Catholic educated schools.

Dont blame him blame the clubs board and the manager they are all equally culpable for letting this continue, and dont give me the crap about it evens itself out.
Must admit to being unable to understand why anyone would defend Traynor. Can you help? What has he done for us that would make you defend him?

Wtf has Traynor got to do with it???

Fück him. He should be nowhere near our club!

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell well it does to those who vehemently disagree with the utterly pointless dignified silence and don’t follow along like little sheep in the process.

The simple solution would be VAR but the problem with that would be tim's officiating that and of course turkeys not voting for Christmas. The Tim's wont want to give up what they have cultivated for decades now and that is refs shit scared of them but we suffer from horrendous refereeing week in week out.
Not so simple mate , say the decisions today got checked due to the cheating ref today ,they will then be reviewed by the cheating ref from last weeks game so I wouldn't hold much hope of Beaton playing fair with us if he couldn't be fair last week

Not incompetents, they are cheating scumbags.

SG said he has no problem with today and that after the recent game at Pittodrie John(Beaton) would be disappointed ?

I understand why it may be seen by the referee as a yellow card but that is not where the problem lies.
It is the fact that many others get away with similar (and some way worse) actions.
This, combined with Candeias and Halliday sending offs prove that we are refereed to a different standard...

Time for the gaffer to put the officials under pressure the same way popcorn teeth did before the final...

I remember reading somewhere that Walter was really reluctant to criticise refs as he thought it gave our players an easy excuse / get out for performances or behaviour. I wonder if SG has the same mindset as it’s the only think I can think of as to why we don’t call out these ridiculous decisions more?

Back