The misery continues for Hearts

Of course he wanted it.As poor as Cathro was,this scumbag undermined him the very minute he set foot in the door.It was always going to be this Bawbag from the off.

Don't think he did want it to be honest, he was instrumental in appointing Neilson and Cathro, he also promoted Daly albeit temporarily, if he really wanted it he would have stepped in before now, Budge had to persuade him to take it on again, and now it's clear to see why he was so reluctant to do it in the first place.

Of course he wanted it.As poor as Cathro was,this scumbag undermined him the very minute he set foot in the door.It was always going to be this Bawbag from the off.

Don’t think he had much choice tbh. With the Cathro pay off and new stand they not have the money for a new manager.

Hearts fan in my work sys a lot are really disillusioned with their club and have been since Robbie Nielson left, says he has heard quite a few are cancelling their foundation of Hearts pledges.

It would be just wonderful to see this scum club with their scum support and scum manager relegated again.

There was no SFA / SPL fine for these cnts when they went into admin. The sooner they go bust again the better.

Once respected adversaries, Hearts are now a small, parochial irrelevance. Short term, our competitors are Aberdeen & Hivs.

Hearts v Kilmarnock attendance: 16,347
Hearts v St Johnstone attendance: 18,534

Hearts V Rangers attendance : 32,852

It's all about The Rangers.
In fairness, that difference in attendance is pretty much explained by the difference in travelling support. Doesn't look like a significant increase in attendance you see with the totally not obsessed, honest, mutants in the East End.

Shame they went against us, I know a couple of them and they actually regret the club's stance and have seen through the mentally challengeds propaganda.

Also hating the links Avril has Colquhoun and that shambolic soccer in a box training system Cathro invented.

Gid enough fer them though.

at murryfield last week i was next to them and when they scored first some bellend in their support was giving it the blessing himself routine,he was also doing it when leaving. hate filled twat.

Just heard the director of football at Hearts has given his full support to the manager.

Levein for the boot, then ? :D Their new laughable stadium will probably not be ready on time and they'll be throwing what's left of their overdraft on renting Murrayfield. Happy days !

Last edited:
Nice to see them spunk all their cash on a stadium they won't fill , while their team of largely unknowns goes into freefall. Enjoy the bottom six.

its a pity our support paid for their stand last week. they would really be in trouble if they went down and a stand still to pay for.

Hearts v Kilmarnock attendance: 16,347
Hearts v St Johnstone attendance: 18,534

Hearts V Rangers attendance : 32,852

It's all about The Rangers.

To be fair, it’s hardly as if fair weather Jambos came crawling out the woodwork for our visit - the crowd was boosted because we have the biggest support in the country.

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg

Even my auld mammy can't stand the fud Levein. She basically said "ha ha get it up ye" last week after the game. :D

I used to think Jambos were ok but experience has shown me another side to them, some as bitter or actually more bitter than any yahoos or sheep shaggers I’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting

None of them are okay. Not Hearts and not any of the other teams. They all wanted us dead. So feck them all.

I will never forget how their scumbag support rejoiced when we were demoted.

I absolutely despise them and hope their suffering continues.
This for me.
Although, I’ve detested them since 1986.
We’d always believed they were our country cousins but, towards the end of that season and more so on the final day, the Hearts fans were as obnoxious as any Septic fan could be.
(Okay, not even close to the truth but, at times, it felt that way.)
So much so that I was almost glad they blew it.
Well, for a zillionth of a nano second anyway.

The absolute bile and 1000's of hate filled posts on JCB, Is enough for me to wish nothing but pain on this diddy club and its support.

Long may it continue you backstabbing bastards.

Made their bed so can lie in it. I wish nothing but plague and pestilence on their house.

I know a few of them who took delight in our downfall and rubbed it in. 5 points off the play offs, hope it gets worse for them.

They were absolutely dire the other week against us. Oh well.....
Their midfield is dreadful. Yes, they have injuries but they have no goal threat at all since they can't get a hold on games.

If it wasn't for Berra they'd be much further down the table.

Back