The Nippy Show with Swinney coming on.

The headline is misleading. He says the behavior of "some" fans. Seems like this is playing to the gallery from him. With the main gist being we will see what went "wrong" and try to prevent it going forward. It could be argued we neither anticipated the large gathering on Saturday and didn't know we were going to win the league on Sunday. So how could we "advise fans to adhere to the current restrictions"? When the situation did arise I think we handled it well.

For the good of Rangers we all as fans need to agree to vote for one unionist party and one only , whether it’s Labour , conservative or Lib Dem . We need to come to a consensus on this , publicise it and the reasons for doing so , and make a huge collective effort to damage the SNP at the polls in may . We’ve left it too long as it is and allowed our own voting partisanship to cloud our judgement . All that matters is getting the SNP out . Who cares really if it’s Labour or Conservative who replace them

Been on FF for years mainly viewing and rarely posting.
However, I find it disgraceful for the Scottish government to vilify the support and fail to realise the overwhelming need to let off steam built up over many years of not just footballing matters but being the punchbag of those who saw an easy opportunity to stick the boot in.
Yesterday was inevitable. It would have also happened had the beggars won the league, likely without the same level of faux outrage.
I accept yesterday went against covid restrictions but having a go at the club for not stopping people gathering is ridiculous. It would be like trying to stop the tide coming in.
Rangers fans, we reclaimed the title and Glasgow. I can't understand voting for a party that would rather you didn't exist other than to have a dig at.
Unite, vote out the SNP and reclaim our country too.

Swinney now spouting the Euros as an issue

EUFA made it clear yesterday has no impact

Lying bastard
I don't get this UEFA pish. Wasnt the risk of not getting them because there would be no fans? So how does there being fans risk it?

Only way to improve things is to get the SNP out is by voting them out.

The only obvious way I can see of getting them out is by tactical voting.

Look who is the num 2 party in you area and vote for them instead of who you would normally vote for.

Swallow the pride and vote against the SNP and not for yuor party of choice

Lying bastard forced to backtrack when he was told the club had made statements. From "the silence was defeaning" to they should have released sustained messages!

The pain and hurt on his face is great to see, bhitter bhitter gimp.

amount of sexual misconduct incidents coming from his party - they should be releasing sustained messages on that

Been on FF for years mainly viewing and rarely posting.
However, I find it disgraceful for the Scottish government to vilify the support and fail to realise the overwhelming need to let off steam built up over many years of not just footballing matters but being the punchbag of those who saw an easy opportunity to stick the boot in.
Yesterday was inevitable. It would have also happened had the beggars won the league, likely without the same level of faux outrage.
I accept yesterday went against covid restrictions but having a go at the club for not stopping people gathering is ridiculous. It would be like trying to stop the tide coming in.
Rangers fans, we reclaimed the title and Glasgow. I can't understand voting for a party that would rather you didn't exist other than to have a dig at.
Unite, vote out the SNP and reclaim our country too.

Good post de boer.

We’re going have to issue a statement every hour, on the hour, in the lead up to the Old Firm game. Probably end up playing it at midnight in an undisclosed location at this rate.

Here’s wee Willie Wanker on now having a go at the players! Fu-ck me are we living in an actual Police State? Really despise Scotland right now.

I am well aware Swinney is an arsehole is he a mentally challenged one?
He went to Forrester High (same school as Souness) and apparently was in the BB as a youngster. He’s one of those butter wouldn’t melt christians that give churchgoers a bad name.

They knew what happened in Leeds and Liverpool last year. They knew we were going to win it months ago. They could have worked with the club to open the stadium and get details for track and trace but they didn’t.
We know that they could not manage a pi55 in a brewery look at their record in office

Willie Rennie also lying now on national TV.

"The silence was deafening from Rangers", now appears to be the go to phrase.

Think Raymond is gonna vote for the first time.

If I could id vote myself because i would give the mentally challengeds what they want...a united ireland of course.

But under the british rule

We’re going have to issue a statement every hour, on the hour, in the lead up to the Old Firm game. Probably end up playing it at midnight in an undisclosed location at this rate.

Here’s wee Willie Wanker on now having a go at the players! Fu-ck me are we living in an actual Police State? Really despise Scotland right now.
Should submit an invoice to the Scottish Government if Rangers are going to take on responsibility for public order and policing.

Is Swiney not a challenger to nippy so he is getting hung out to dry and he is to stupid to see that , and he is supposed to be o e o the clever ones in the snp .
He’s already been leader before Salmond’s second term. He was hopeless then so unlikely to be in any kind of running. He coined the phrase “too wee, too poor, too stupid” you hear. Yet they say that as if it were Westminster who said it!

So much for unbiased reporting as all the bbc have done is roll out sanctimonious non entities to condemn in the strongest possible terms the actions of the rangers fans.
No one has presented a calm rational response and they have just presented a catalogue of hysteria and downright lies.
I think the ones who gathered in crowds like that were eegits but I am realistic to accept that some fans will want to celebrate in that fashion.

Willie Rennie also lying now on national TV.

"The silence was deafening from Rangers", now appears to be the go to phrase.
Typical politicians blaming a football club instead of accepting any responsibility.

Have they lost the plot altogether? This was thousands of happy human beings gathering to celebrate , a show of delight and love . It wasn’t a “ protest “ of any kind , why are they portraying it to be something different ??

No, she was pretty much sacked by the party straight away.
IIRC she had the whip withdrawn but was not sacked as a member of the SNP so the party was able to maintain it’s not-too-unhealthy subscription from her salary

EDIT : Whip withdrawn and suspended but still a party member

Back