The Pyro Debate - be aware any demented responses will result in a banning

Clubs must do more - do what exactly?

I was searched going into the North Stand on Sunday. I guess everyone going into the West stand was searched also. How do they get past the search?

It was quite an impressive display mind you, especially compared to the sad attempt at the other side of the ground.
Searched is pushing it a bit.

I had a guy pat my arms and coat pockets then asked if he could look in my bag I said yeah.

I had a “juice” bottle in my trouser pocket that wasn’t found.

This was going into west stand at 14:20

Searched is pushing it a bit.

I had a guy pat my arms and coat pockets then asked if he could look in my bag I said yeah.

I had a “juice” bottle in my trouser pocket that wasn’t found.

This was going into west stand at 14:20
I got pretty thoroughly searched about 1400. No way was I getting anything in. They didn’t search my son.

As part of the build up to the start of the game they do look good. However, I'm not a fan of them being lit just before kick off. When the teams first come out would give time for the smoke to clear.

I don't have respiratory problems but can fully appreciate why those who do don't want them.

I was searched going into the North Stand on Sunday. I guess everyone going into the West stand was searched also. How do they get past the search?

It was quite an impressive display mind you, especially compared to the sad attempt at the other side of the ground.
I was 'scanned' at the entrance to the South Stand and the wand bleeped as it moved over 1 pocket. "What's that" he said to which I replied "my specs" and I was let through without him examining the 'offending' specs and case.

I agree it can never be completely safe (nothing can really) but do you have a single example of an asthma/COPD sufferer dying or becoming hospitalised by it?

I ask because I have pretty severe asthma myself and have been in amongst it numerous times and have never felt like I'm in bother. You'd think if it was life threatening you'd hear of people taking a bad turn from it more often as It's so common. Not being a dick btw, genuine question as there may well be examples that I've missed.
Everyone is different as to what might trigger an attack. You might be fine but that doesn't mean everyone else will be safe in the same environment. It's not something I keep a close eye on and I couldn't say what if any deaths or even hospital visits have resulted from this. What I do know for a fact is several fans have had a severe reaction to either pyro or vaping in our stadium and have been treated in the first aid room.
Maybe I'm overreacting but I think it's only a matter of time before someone has an attack they can't recover from.

They get things in by putting them down their boxers.

Thats how folk get bevvy in anyway, so I’m told ..

This season the smoke cleared pretty quickly,,,last seasons was a pain in the asre delaying the game.

Back