The Steven Gerrard #55 Express Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
The captain has given the gaffer his cargo for the train ride

3547-B046-DD00-438-F-8661-7392-CF28-C3-DC.png

8-B1-C08-CE-ECD2-4-F51-AB9-C-EF72644895-E9.png

The Stevie-G Express is picking up speed for the final approach to Central 55.

What a journey it's been, there's been several inclines that we've struggled to climb, we nearly ran out of steam on one occasion after passing through Waverley, but we just kept moving forward, RELENTLESSLY but nor effortlessly, we fed that firebox constantly, the footplate was never vacant as we all helped our train's engineer drive it forward.

And now that whistle is tooting louder and louder AND LOUDER.

CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?

Steven Gerrard the modern day Souness. Even In Europe, we've been trained to believe that foreign teams will have more possession as they're fancier and better. Not Gerrard, he says get right into everyone home and away. We're Rangers. As a player he had that attitude and that's why Liverpool fell in love with him and you can see why. He just has it. And he's ours.

This is either going to be another Souness revolution or a total failure, can’t see an inbeteeen
Called it! Cyber pint, staunch points, Internet kudos or watching your beloveds clinch the most iconic title in a generation. Take them all.

PS. What a bump, one of my favourite threads ever.

I won’t ever forget the day he signed.

Once it was all but confirmed he was being unveiled I knew I had to get over to the stadium as it would be a landmark occasion. I had such high hopes for him as a manager and he has absolutely lived it up to it.

Long reign Stevie Gee :D

Oooft. Train has left the station again, and I’m still in the front cart on the prop.

In all seriousness though, this was a brilliant thread when Gerrard joined. We had so much hope and excitement, and it all comes to fruition tomorrow. I’m a kid a Xmas here. God bless the Glasgow Rangers!!!

I normally try and find positives and not pish all over everything I see on here.

But what the actual %^*& are the board thinking of!?

Stevie G was a fantastic player but hes a bastardin under 18s coach!!!

Winning mentality or not he's never had a fucking managerial job how the %^*& is he going to manage this! Might well have dealt with big demands and media and all that bollocks but for %^*& sake another cunting experiment

The sneaky uncles are stronger than they have been in years and it's ohhh Wel see how this goes again.

GET A REAL FUCKING MANAGER YOU STUPID CUNTS

That said hope Stevie does a fantastic job and this is quoted in a few years and I'm made to look a massive fanny.
Never leave a fanny disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back