The sun are desperate to nail the Rangers fans for something

Timothy is in real pain today.

Sky Sports was like a wake with Wibble and McFadden, sitting around distraught like someone was pumping their wife just out of camera shot, and now these jakey bin-dippers are doing their best Chris McLaughlin impression.

A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

The armadale one was cleared up pretty quick by the police. Woke up this morning to almost every lamppost through the town covered in flags from one end to the other

See what REALLY bothers me, is the inflammatory language they use.
‘Brazen’
‘Mayhem’
‘Brandishing’ flags as opposed to carrying or holding them.

An absolute fucking arse rag of a so-called media publication and if their offices burned down I would pish all over the ashes.

This is what we are subjected to mate and its why we all want these rags banned from Ibrox. I know fans of all Clubs go ott sometimes but read that shite - you're a Jambo and you can see they are only out to get 1 Club in Glasgow.

Fair play by the way I'd pish on their ashes as well brother.

This is what we are subjected to mate and its why we all want these rags banned from Ibrox. I know fans of all Clubs go ott sometimes but read that shite - you're a Jambo and you can see they are only out to get 1 Club in Glasgow.

Fair play by the way I'd pish on their ashes as well brother.
Hearts fan or not mate you’d need to be blind or deluded not to see this. They have a complete and utter inability to refer to ‘Celtic fans’ when there’s any sort of controversy but the Rangers fans are absolutely fair game and it’s rotten. I didn’t see much ‘mayhem’ going by the pictures posted.

Embarrassing newspaper desperadoes come to mind they are below the daily sport for credibility and just want to troll people its a step up hacking peoples phones and letting murder victims parents think their kids are still alive . they are utter scumbags.

Back