The sun are desperate to nail the Rangers fans for something

Worst possible outcome for the Scum and the Rhetard journalists today.
Their favourite team didn’t win.
Alfredo scored a goal and did nothing for them to be outraged about.
There were no major controversies during the game.
Our fans did not turn out anywhere in numbers and cause any trouble.
They would have been sitting there with such hope and expectation that they could move the narrative away from the racism issue.
However, that little dickhead who posted the racist video about Alfredo should end up being the headlines tomorrow.
That will make the journalists even more p@ssed off.

ypLzbG8.png

GIRFUY !
WATP!

This is what we are subjected to mate and its why we all want these rags banned from Ibrox. I know fans of all Clubs go ott sometimes but read that shite - you're a Jambo and you can see they are only out to get 1 Club in Glasgow.

Fair play by the way I'd pish on their ashes as well brother.
I suspect The Scum and The Rhebel know fine well that their filthy, tainted rags are well and truly on the way out, so "controversial" headlines and anti-Rangers clickbait is their last resort. The /scum in particular have backed the wrong horse.

Those big bad Rangers fans attaching union jacks to a lamppost’s in Great Britain...

How is that even news?...Mental!

Best thing to do is actually ignore them. I have to say if this is the best they can come up with, then their in bigger trouble than I thought.

Next weeks excusive, 2 donkeys break covid rules at Blackpool beach.

They are really suffering, and the season wont finish till may,lots more to come for the scum,and the so called journalists. No surrender w.a.t.p

Back