The Times - Paedophile priest forged links with Celtic Boys Club

This vile, rancid club is at the epicentre of systematic abuse and yet the nazi government won’t looh into it.
Their vile church is has their tentacles deep in both the government and the boys club, they’ve allowed the peodophile’s to build this network and with help from their own ‘men of god’
Shut them fucking down!

From their chapels to their football club this is ingrained in their identity.

this is who they are, never forget it bears.

No matter what shite they come away with about us we have always been and will always be better than them, they are beneath us, the shite on our shoe.

Nothing anyone says will ever convince me that there wasn't a paedo ring operating within Celtic FC.
Shameful that it's not being exposed and scrutinized more thoroughly

It is sickening but obvious to me that there is (or should we say "was") a ring there.

Multiple perpetrators, not just one or two. Links to other names not even based in Glasgow, including Saville. And they had access to kids whom they held a huge position of power over.

Yet still no inquiry....
There will be no inquiry , the scottish government changed the law saying you couldn't investigate child abuse at sporting or religious institutions , they knew what they had to do to keep the catholic block vote on board , absolutely sickening any bear that vote's for the SNP should really look at their self & have a morality check .

Something something must be done about this surely to God its despicable how that club are not closed down . At every ground they play supporters of other clubs need to out them as the club that they are a cesspit of atrocities

I think some have started that Garry. Pretty sure Hearts & the sheep give them shit for it.

Torbett
Cairney
MCCafferty
Cullen
King
Strachan
Spenser

Torbett done twice already.

Others to be added to that list, when convicted.

Unlike those bastards we will apply the law of UNITED KINGDOM and add people when they are actually convicted.
And possibly Malley. The list is growing and will continue to grow. No matter how long it takes we will find every last one of them linked to Celtic. We will also name anyone who knew or has assisted a perpetrator.

And possibly Malley. The list is growing and will continue to grow. No matter how long it takes we will find every last one of them linked to Celtic. We will also name anyone who knew or has assisted a perpetrator.

Agree BN94.

I was just making the point that these bastards mention people as guilty, such as John Chalmers, Allan McGregor, Richard Gough when there is no evidence to convict these people in a court.

Lowlives.

Not wanting to sound glib, but Netflix could do a hundred episodes on this scandal, and still there would be more to uncover.

The sheer scale and enormity of it probably surpasses our worst fears . It is woven into the very fabric of our society .

Exotic Peter striding round the offices of SPFL

Torbett
Cairney
MCCafferty
Cullen
King
Strachan
Spenser

Unlike those bastards we will apply the law of UNITED KINGDOM and add people when they are actually convicted.

When it is laid out in front of you like that, it is absolutely incredible that any journalist overlooks their humanity and helps the cover up of this by their refusal to investigate. I don’t care how much money is offered, these people have kids of their own.

I hope someone , one day, writes a book about this when all legalities are settled.
The truth has to be told in an organised way, out into the wider public.

The list of offenders with connections to CFC/CBC goes on and on. At the very centre of it all is the vile Church of Rome and it’s twisted outlook on paedophilia, and it’s propensity to cover up crimes that normal humans find abhorrent.
There is absolutely no doubt In my mind that a paedophile ring was operating with impunity at Celtic FC, and the members of the ring were protected by powerful people who were actively involved in abusing children.
There are many noble people currently chipping away to get the truth uncovered and to get justice for the victims, and I have massive respect for those individuals. They are daring to ask the questions that others have avoided for decades.
I sincerely hope that the victims can get that justice and some sort of closure for the trauma they endured at the time of the abuse and for the years of silence from Celtic.

Last edited:
When it is laid out in front of you like that, it is absolutely incredible that any journalist overlooks their humanity and helps the cover up of this by their refusal to investigate. I don’t care how much money is offered, these people have kids of their own.

I hope someone , one day, writes a book about this when all legalities are settled.
The truth has to be told in an organised way, out into the wider public.

Absolutely SAB.

As BN94 said there is lots more to do & more names to add.

Might end up like a Dostoyevsky novel by the time it’s over:D

Torbett
Cairney
MCCafferty
Cullen
King
Strachan
Spenser

One day, I'm expecting that evidence will come out enabling a Mr McCann to be added to that list.

Last edited:
Another day, another horror story connected to that rancid club. I would like to think that good old Police Scotland would welcome help and guidance with their investigation from their colleagues down South.

Nothing anyone says will ever convince me that there wasn't a paedo ring operating within Celtic FC.
Shameful that it's not being exposed and scrutinized more thoroughly

what’s more shameful is that Celtic fc knew about it and did nothing to protect those boys as they were more worried about the clubs image .

and shame on the snp who want to exclude sporting clubs and churches from any inquiries .

I don't do twitter. Has anyone sent this as a tweet to Mike Graham?

A RADIO host has been accused of “weaponising child abuse” and spreading “anti-Irish” racism after a rant on social media.

In a now deleted tweet, Talk Radio host Mike Graham claimed to thousands of followers that Celtic was “the paedo’s football club”.

That came after being questioned by Twitter user John O’Connell, who asked why Mr Graham had not criticised the Government over a lack of quarantine for people returning to the UK during the coronavirus pandemic.
The host repeatedly called Mr O’Connell “Paddy”, sparking claims of anti-Irish racism.
After being called out for the “unacceptable” actions by Twitter user @TheEssexHoops, the host replied: “Celtic. The paedo’s football club”.
On Monday, the Parkhead club confirmed they had taken legal advice following what they called “pathetic” comments.
Now, a group “campaigning against anti-Catholic bigotry and anti-Irish racism in Scotland” have issued a scathing statement against Mr Graham.

A spokeswoman for Call It Out said: “Mr Graham has not only weaponised child sex abuse in pursuit of a petty social media dispute, but he has distributed a racist trope in which, on the basis of his victim’s perceived nationality he has abused his intelligence in a public forum.

“His display of anti-Irish racism is potentially a criminal offence - it is most definitely an example of the kind of racist, hate-filled discourse which makes minority communities feel unsafe and silences them in the public space.

“He, and his employers, should reflect on that.”

Mr Graham, a previous editor of the Scottish Daily Mirror and assistant editor of the Daily Express, now hosts the 10am-1pm Talk Radio slot after replacing Julia Hartley-Brewer in January 2018.

In February, Celtic issued an apology to the victims of historic sex abuse within the club and the Celtic Boy’s Club.

Four men associated with Celtic or the boys’ club – James McCafferty, Frank Cairney, Jim Torbett and Gerald King – have been convicted of historical child sex abuse.

A spokesman for Celtic Football Club yesterday said: “We have been made aware of these pathetic comments and have taken legal advice.

“We understand the tweet has now been removed. We do not believe this matter or the individual concerned is worthy of any further comment.”

Talk Radio and Mike Graham have been contacted for comment.

Filthy threats (see what I did there?) yet again.

And yet again, in the minds of these horrors, the real crime is to raise awareness and talk about child abuse at that heinous club, rather than the actual abuse itself.

I have mentioned this before and will do so until justice is done, the bag containing the 250 images were dated as being from one month.

Cullen worked at Celtic for 30 (thirty) years.

How many images were taken in 360 months of employment?

Hi @Humbug hope you’re safe and well pal,would you happen to know what era the pics were took,70-90’s?

Maybe hazard a guess late 80’s early 90’s?

Hi @Humbug hope you’re safe and well pal,would you happen to know what era the pics were took,70-90’s?

I suspect he was active for much longer than the charge.

Cullen, of Shawbridge Street, Pollokshaws, Glasgow, was questioned about the 250 pictures.

He admitted inviting the children to a house in Glasgow between January and December 1982 before getting them to pose for the camera.
The pictures were then locked away in his Celtic Park store room for years

If I remember right if you were a priest back in the day' you could get a seat in the stand free gratis (just saying)
Yip and wee Squint put paid too that!
How long can they go on without doing something about this for the victims?
It will be another one soon after the dirty beast!

I'm good @Bobafett Bear hope the same for you and yours.

Pics were found in 2002, I'm sure they were dated as taken January/February 1982. I can only surmise that they were put in the cupboard as a temporary measure, then totally forgot about until they were found by the cleaner. This is what makes me believe there were thousands of pictures taken, you would remember one bag if that's all you had. If you had many it would be another matter.

I suspect he was active for much longer than the charge.

Cullen, of Shawbridge Street, Pollokshaws, Glasgow, was questioned about the 250 pictures.

He admitted inviting the children to a house in Glasgow between January and December 1982 before getting them to pose for the camera.
The pictures were then locked away in his Celtic Park store room for years

We already knew he was at cbc 30+ years,we thought these pictures may have been taken in an old Sighthouse flat and the date’s would suggest so.

It’s one of a few lines but there is not one photograph of him anywhere yet,but he is still local.

I'm good @Bobafett Bear hope the same for you and yours.

Pics were found in 2002, I'm sure they were dated as taken January/February 1982. I can only surmise that they were put in the cupboard as a temporary measure, then totally forgot about until they were found by the cleaner. This is what makes me believe there were thousands of pictures taken, you would remember one bag if that's all you had. If you had many it would be another matter.

thanks for the reply @Humbug I’m good and hope your family well.

those date’s defo link on a time line pal,i think you are bang on and thousands were taken,where and for whom else,and then who help bag this and is now on the payroll at the scum,but that’s for another day.

stay safe H.

BB

You have to ask yourself what exactly has to happen for an independent enquiry to take place.
Is it possible that there is a massive fear for what an independent enquiry will discover

If a certain political party sets up a proper inquiry it could lose them votes. Plus that certain political party has lots of fans of a certain football club within its own ranks.

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

It's like the Vatican riddled and entwined the scum should be shut down permanently

Indeed and fully vindicated TTB,ironic isn’t it and a few days later another story drops about connection to boys club,football club and church.
Almost like working in the media he was aware of this development, I'd expect Alex Thomson from C4 to be back on the case and for this to be BBC news

Back