The Trophy Haul Head-To-Head

HMRC shafted Rangers, I have no doubt about that whatsoever.
However we must move on.
I think the time to forget the past was after we won the title back.
Let's wish Beale the best of luck developing his team.

It’s gonna happen isn’t it? My biggest fear
Of course it is.

Some will say ‘aye but 2012 etc.’

But trophy’s don’t come with caveats and asterisk’s.

‘The most successful team in football’. Soon to be no more.

The board said they would do what ever was needed to stop ten in a row (albeit with asterisks that most forget about) and did ir. But this was the bigger thing for me. And they’ve fucked it.

Of course it is.

The board said they would do what ever was needed to stop ten in a row (albeit with asterisks that most forget about) and did ir. But this was the bigger thing for me. And they’ve fucked it.
I could be wrong but I’m sure since the 1960’s and bar the 9 in a row from us, they’ve picked up more trophies every decade than we have.
Not a good trend.

Of course it is.

The board after 55 are to blame and your deluded if you can’t see that.. that was the time to push on and we blew it

I could be wrong but I’m sure since the 1960’s and bar the 9 in a row from us, they’ve picked up more trophies every decade than we have.
Not a good trend.
probably the case.

Even in the 00’s, when they won, they won with a margin. Helicopter Sunday and Dunfermline at Ibrox were brilliant. Of course. Beyond brilliant. But in terms of how we won it was just about getting over the line. Just. (The odd exception)

When we rag dolled them in the 90’s. They plotted and planned how to become dominant. Through the media, through politicians, through sfa chiefs etc.

And they’ve succeeded.

Given who they are, what they stand for and what they hide, it’s mental it’s ended up like this.

The board after 55 are to blame and your deluded if you can’t see that.. that was the time to push on and we blew it
Oh absolutely they did. They could have sold kent, kamara, alfie and others. But Gerrard said no.

That was our chance.

should have got decent money for them 3 and property reinvested it.. now we are left with this.. farce
More piss poor management from the folk that call the shots. Like the continual legal battles to giving beale the keys to the bank.

Clusterfuk

Not arguing in the slightest we were poor when Kent and Morelos were off form but we were far better than we are now and that's with spending a fortune on our forward line.
Kent and Morelos wanted to leave, I don't think we could have made them stay, but if we had Hagi,Arfield, and Sakala tonight I think we would have done better, only my opinion.

Not arguing in the slightest we were poor when Kent and Morelos were off form but we were far better than we are now and that's with spending a fortune on our forward line.
Yeah. But if we sold (and it was more than possible) kent for 10, alfie for 15 and kamara for 8, and invested wisely. We’d have been fine. More than fine.

Not allowing 2/3 of them to run down their contracts then allowing what money we do have to be spunked by a glorified assistant manager.

Then add in tav, goldson, barisic into the mix. We should have been raking in tens of millions.

But board decisions meant we kept almost all out sellable assets to the point they are worthless. Mental. Utterly mental.

Oh aye. But Patterson.

Kent and Morelos wanted to leave, I don't think we could have made them stay, but if we had Hagi,Arfield, and Sakala tonight I think we would have done better, only my opinion.
They did want to leave. Of course they did. But it should be on our timings. Not theirs. As much as possible

Yeah. But if we sold (and it was more than possible) kent for 10, alfie for 15 and kamara for 8, and invested wisely. We’d have been fine. More than fine.

Not allowing 2/3 of them to run down their contracts then allowing what money we do have to be spunked by a glorified assistant manager.

Then add in tav, goldson, barisic into the mix. We should have been raking in tens of millions.

But board decisions meant we kept almost all out sellable assets to the point they are worthless. Mental. Utterly mental.

Oh aye. But Patterson.
That would depend on how wisely the money was invested for example look at Dessers and Lammers and the money spent on them.

That would depend on how wisely the money was invested for example look at Dessers and Lammers and the money spent on them.
Again. What’s why the board has failed. Why allow beale to be given the ability to drive everything. Mental

probably the case.

Even in the 00’s, when they won, they won with a margin. Helicopter Sunday and Dunfermline at Ibrox were brilliant. Of course. Beyond brilliant. But in terms of how we won it was just about getting over the line. Just. (The odd exception)

When we rag dolled them in the 90’s. They plotted and planned how to become dominant. Through the media, through politicians, through sfa chiefs etc.

And they’ve succeeded.

Given who they are, what they stand for and what they hide, it’s mental it’s ended up like this.
It is slowly coming to conclusion, and in 3-5 years time we will have nothing to reason that we are the Premier club in this country.

If the Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves win the cup final it will be 118-118.

Now let’s get it right. Their “achievements” mean nothing as they’ve be “achieved” through a repugnant church and government.

But Clement now has to win the cup final. If he does it’s 117-119 which gives him some breathing space.

It would be unthinkable if he went into next season, having not beaten them once, and knowing that they could overtake us in overall trophies under his watch.

Now let’s get it right. Their “achievements” mean nothing as they’ve be “achieved” through a repugnant church and government.

But Clement now has to win the cup final. If he does it’s 117-119 which gives him some breathing space.

It would be unthinkable if he went into next season, having not beaten them once, and knowing that they could overtake us in overall trophies under his watch.
Being brutally honest the yahoos should have past 119 by now.they really should have been winning trebles when we were in the lower leagues.

Being brutally honest the yahoos should have past 119 by now.they really should have been winning trebles when we were in the lower leagues.
There's an even stronger argument that the trophies they "won" when we were out of the top league shouldn't actaully count in a head-to-head.

It would be like saying they've won more OF games than us by beating Hamilton. It just doesn't make logical sense.

The mental gymnastics from them will be funny if/when they overtake us.

They would have to acknowledge we are the same club.

Surely “Sevco” have three trophies and Rangers died with the rest of them.

You can predict the trolling and shitehousing that will come when they overtake us. And unless there’s a win on the 25th and a sea change in the summer, that will come sooner than later.

More piss poor management from the folk that call the shots. Like the continual legal battles to giving beale the keys to the bank.

Clusterfuk
It’s not just 2012 and the charlatans who got control it’s the unbelievably stupid and downright bad decision making that the so called custodians have made. Whether that’s King Park or the current crew. How these people run successful businesses is beyond me because their stewardship of our club has been horrendous. We are firmly on course to become a bigger version of Hearts.

The mental gymnastics from them will be funny if/when they overtake us.

They would have to acknowledge we are the same club.

Surely “Sevco” have three trophies and Rangers died with the rest of them.
It’s this thread that’s full of mental gymnastics. They’ve won these trophies fair and square. It’s only the covid title that is questionable.

We can try and console ourselves by claiming it’s a conspiracy and they cheated their way to this position, but we done it. We’ve sabotaged ourselves.

You can predict the trolling and shitehousing that will come when they overtake us. And unless there’s a win on the 25th and a sea change in the summer, that will come sooner than later.
Rodgers already gave away what they are planning to do with saying they will be "simply the best" if they win the title. They are going to take away our anthem and mock us over it.

Apparently Brian Laudrup isn’t allowed an opinion because he never brought us the European memories that Kent and Morelos brought us - just scroll down the page a bit for that one.

The amount of fans on here and elsewhere just desperate to hang onto the likes of Jack, Arfield, Kent and Morelos as well, a proper acceptance of second place with no appetite to improve.

Maybe it’s an age thing, but a lot of people have forgotten that the primary focus is domestic success before anything else.
A year on, and people are still on here talking about Kent and Morelos.

%^*& me.

It's for sure a dominant period for Celtic within football history. Let's see if we have the drive / ambition and the resources to put an end to it in hopefully the not so distant future!

“The most successful team in football” is what drove Reid and his cronies to hatch their plan to take us down.

They go on about EBT’s, but the BTC is not what took us into Administration. It was Whyte, the “Rangers fan”, who escalated things in order to piss off HMRC (who just happened to be waiting), by not paying PAYE for almost a year.

Overtaking us is their end game. The entire point of the last 14 years. And it’s coming.

It’s not just 2012 and the charlatans who got control it’s the unbelievably stupid and downright bad decision making that the so called custodians have made. Whether that’s King Park or the current crew. How these people run successful businesses is beyond me because their stewardship of our club has been horrendous. We are firmly on course to become a bigger version of Hearts.
I was thinking that yesterday. Our results against them and to an extent the trophies isn’t a far cry from an Aberdeen, hibs or hearts. Depressing

When I see those scum celebrating bogus trophies, it always reminds me of what the great Brian Clough said to his Leeds players crowing about what they'd " won " under Don Revie.

All of it is on that bastard David Murray's head. All of it.

He gambled with our club, lost, and we have all been paying the price for it and will continue to do so for years to come.

Boils my piss when I still see a few of our legends going and playing golf with the prick.

“The most successful team in football” is what drove Reid and his cronies to hatch their plan to take us down.

They go on about EBT’s, but the BTC is not what took us into Administration. It was Whyte, the “Rangers fan”, who escalated things in order to piss off HMRC (who just happened to be waiting), by not paying PAYE for almost a year.

Overtaking us is their end game. The entire point of the last 14 years. And it’s coming.

The plan started before Reid was in situ.

The bigotry was ramped up several notches when O'Neill was brought in. Never has a man done so much damage to realtions in Glasgow than that little specky goblin. An out-and-out bigot who made no secret of the fact he hated us. Just look at some of the gremlins he brought to Scotland and how they've behaved since. Sutton, Hartson, Thosmpon etc. All English/Welsh with no connections to the Tramps and yet all three have behaved like the most rancid Tramp in one of their faux Irish slophouses.

Murray should never be forgiven for allowing this situaton to materalise. A lot of it is on him, let's b honest. Im no apologist for the current board but the seeds for our humilation were sown long ago.

Feels sickening to even think they could ever be in a position to overtake us. But the one saving grace is that the outside worlds sees them for the filth that they are. No-one takes their bogus "achivements" seriously as they know they've been "won" through Seria A levels of cheating.

There's an even stronger argument that the trophies they "won" when we were out of the top league shouldn't actaully count in a head-to-head.

It would be like saying they've won more OF games than us by beating Hamilton. It just doesn't make logical sense.
Yes, I would extend it to any league they won where we didn't finish 2nd doesn't count as a title, at least in H2H standards

When the opponent didn't show up, you didn't win anything. You were awarded it by default. Zero glory, zero honour. That wipes out at least 10 of their 'titles'.

What a load of nonsense.if you believe that then you're an idiot

The 2nd paragraph is just mental

It’s this thread that’s full of mental gymnastics. They’ve won these trophies fair and square. It’s only the covid title that is questionable.

We can try and console ourselves by claiming it’s a conspiracy and they cheated their way to this position, but we done it. We’ve sabotaged ourselves.

It's embarrassing. If we're saying nothing they won when we were in the lower leagues count then they could say the same about us in the 90's when they were a joke. Can't have it both ways.

We've utterly fucked it over the past 12 years and are on course to destroy our legacy.

It's embarrassing. If we're saying nothing they won when we were in the lower leagues count then they could say the same about us in the 90's when they were a joke. Can't have it both ways.

We've utterly fucked it over the past 12 years and are on course to destroy our legacy.
Least they were in the league for all of our 90s titles

Except they were in the same league as us in the 90s. Not our fault they were shite.

We were thrown out of the league by corruption and bigotry.

Yes, I would extend it to any league they won where we didn't finish 2nd doesn't count as a title, at least in H2H standards

When the opponent didn't show up, you didn't win anything. You were awarded it by default. Zero glory, zero honour. That wipes out at least 10 of their 'titles'.

I don't know if you're being serious, but I wouldn't go that far.

Discounting leagues "won" if the other team isn't in the league is a perfectly valid point though.

Catching up or bettering our trophy haul, hopefully not.
However, the old, but relevant and true adage comes to mind.

"I would rather die with our history that live with theirs".

Last edited:
Back