The weather conditions tonight

We were there and saying how the fk do certain people get a Tkt for every game including the girl with Kermit the frog. You canny be lucky in every ballot. MyGers is a joke and a fix.
Well the frog has only got 4 so far this season from Mygers! It’s the same way most of the regulars get - a combination of tickets through Mygers, the RSC and being owed favours from contacts that we help when we can.

Well the frog has only got 4 so far this season from Mygers! It’s the same way most of the regulars get - a combination of tickets through Mygers, the RSC and being owed favours from contacts that we help when we can.
Is you that takes the frog? If so I hope you don’t mind me being nosey but what is the reason behind it?

Fair enough if think that if you want to be there sometimes you need to put the effort in in sourcing the tickets
The tickets are meant to come from Ibrox direct. if you don’t go to away games you won’t know what is going on. We all know who is getting squared up, a blind man can see it.

The tickets are meant to come from Ibrox direct. if you don’t go to away games you won’t know what is going on. We all know who is getting squared up, a blind man can see it.
Most of the tickets will have been via the club allocation

In the past I have tickets via a staff member, corporate season hospitality my own season ticket, other peoples season tickets, RSC and been at the ground early on top of that

Buying from the away club direct where may have sold tickets

Even had on a couple of occasions via Directors of the away club - Rangers end tickets supplied

Most of the tickets will have been via the club allocation

In the past I have tickets via a staff member, corporate season hospitality my own season ticket, other peoples season tickets, RSC and been at the ground early on top of that

Buying from the away club direct where may have sold tickets

Even had on a couple of occasions via Directors of the away club - Rangers end tickets supplied
Well done you. Times have changed. We knew it was a fix 40 years ago but we managed. Now buses are struggling and it’s getting highlighted . Why can’t we have a report issued on who got what at the end of the season to allow us to comment at Agm. Not counting season Tkt holders. Members on my bud advise they have not had a tkt since St Johnstone. MyGers is ripping Rangers supporters off, they are doing all the good stuff to get extra points but not getting tkts. Shut it down.

MyGers is a fix and cannot be used as an excuse to you getting tkts off somebody else because you got them off MyGers to start with. MyGers is a joke and the only people who will disagree are the ones in the MyGers know. I speaks regularly to numerous supporters all over the country who are in agreement. MyGers numbers will reduce drastically in my opinion to the detriment of Rangers but to be honest Rangers are sorting the elite and binning the rest

Well done you. Times have changed. We knew it was a fix 40 years ago but we managed. Now buses are struggling and it’s getting highlighted . Why can’t we have a report issued on who got what at the end of the season to allow us to comment at Agm. Not counting season Tkt holders. Members on my bud advise they have not had a tkt since St Johnstone. MyGers is ripping Rangers supporters off, they are doing all the good stuff to get extra points but not getting tkts. Shut it down.
You seem to be having a go for explaining why you see you same people at the games it was the same when the CCCS was there and they didn't get all their tickets via that either

Yes I feel sorry for RSC trying to run buses but at times ticket allocation don't help either coupled with supply and demand.

Last edited:
Someone said Livorno levels of rain…..my word that’s the wettest I’ve ever been at a football match. Stay dry bears. :eek:

MyGers is a fix and cannot be used as an excuse to you getting tkts off somebody else because you got them off MyGers to start with. MyGers is a joke and the only people who will disagree are the ones in the MyGers know. I speaks regularly to numerous supporters all over the country who are in agreement. MyGers numbers will reduce drastically in my opinion to the detriment of Rangers but to be honest Rangers are sorting the elite and binning the rest
No actually all except the ticket I got today from some poor bugger who caught COvID and could no longer go came either through my own Mygers (4 in Gold) or from the RSC which I am secretary of.

Wasn't so bad...

0_Screenshot-2022-02-12-at-184424.png

You seem to be having a go for explaining why you see you same people at the games

Yes I feel sorry for RSC trying to run buses but at times ticket allocation don't help either coupled with supply and demand.
I am having a go because when something is not right I believe it is your duty to comment. MyGers is a rip off. People wether they are on a supporters bus or not are hoping to get to an away game Tkt but their chances are reduced because the Tkt office need to square up the elite before they decide what is left.

I am having a go because when something is not right I believe it is your duty to comment. MyGers is a rip off. People wether they are on a supporters bus or not are hoping to get to an away game Tkt but their chances are reduced because the Tkt office need to square up the elite before they decide what is left.
who are the elite? How are they selected?

Someone said Livorno levels of rain…..my word that’s the wettest I’ve ever been at a football match. Stay dry bears. :eek:
My mate text me on his way back and he mentioned Livorno / our trip to that and the rain teaming down!

In Italy I had umbrella up during the game

Do I believe MyGers is badly run yes

Each allocation is split 3 ways so I don't really what the elite is

The club regardless of how they run it and right now is £££ driven can't do much about allocations

I don’t think it’s right personally singling one person out on a public message board who appears to have been there through entirely legitimate and normal means , I can tell you’re angry with the situation but that doesn’t make it right to call in to question why supporter a is always there if you don’t know their situation (as you appear not to).

Do I believe MyGers is badly run yes

Each allocation is split 3 ways so I don't really what the elite is

The club regardless of how they run it and right now is £££ driven can't do much about allocations
Distribution of tkts has always been a nightmare and no matter what system is being used will never make everybody happy but the system before not being perfect which told you you away allocation allowed you to organise. The elite were still getting squared up them but it was at least more manageable. In the future one of my bus members could gets job in the Tkt office and we could be one of the elite but does it make it right?

I don’t think it’s right personally singling one person out on a public message board who appears to have been there through entirely legitimate and normal means , I can tell you’re angry with the situation but that doesn’t make it right to call in to question why supporter a is always there if you don’t know their situation (as you appear not to).
Point taken

Back